Do genetics play a big role in what a human can achieve?

Do genetics play a big role in what a human can achieve?

Should I only have children with someone tall, skinny and healthy?

Attached: tumblr_o68vivITdS1ujsmuvo1_1280.jpg (640x640, 85K)

natural selection is a thing, and because everyone is getting fatter and fatter because of processed foods you'll make a good investment if you have kids with a skinny girl. Genes partially play a role in how healthy you will be, because you genetic blueprint influences a great deal of your instinctive behaviour and metabolism
t. biologist

But I'm already lanky, pale and skinny so I'm wondering if I should look for a shorter darker "broad" guy cause genetic diversity would make for better children, right?

yes
mixing phenotypes is unironically better for you offspring, it decreases the chance for inheritable diseases because most genes in your kids will be heterozygote

Alright thank you. I'm gonna look for a surrogate. Is there anything you'd recommend me paying attention to while choosing a donor?

as long as you aren't fucking your brother or cousin you really don't need to worry about genetic diversity.

It also increases the chance of getting a really weak child. Theres a reason "race mixing" hasnt been a big thing until recent years

There's literally no evidence of that. Also phenotypes and race aren't the same thing.

Mixing phenotypes only helps the child.

nope
mixed mutts live longer than pure bred dogs(even the healthier breeds) for example

>Theres a reason "race mixing" hasnt been a big thing until recent years
Humans mixed with Neanderthals let alone arbitrary races kek

in humans, mixed race kids have higher rates of disease.

Get off pol, read a book dude

Seriously

>There's literally no evidence of that.
Outbreeding depression. Also, it's fact that we prefer partners that are genetically similar to us: Assortative mating.

Makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint: A population A that evolved to survive in region X has nothing to gain from mixing with population B that evolved to survive in region Y and vice versa.

lrn2biology, American.

I don't prefer partners that are similar to me. I'd say a lot of us don't. It's just culturally and language wise its easier to have a S/O with the same ethnicity

I am brunette, brown eyes and latina and I like blonde white guys. Where's the logic?

Their extended family is a better cue than the specimen. A thotlet with lanklet family> lonkthot with manlet family.

>brunette, brown eyes latina likes blonde white guys
color me surprised

What about it?

>brunette, brown eyed latina prefers blonde white guys
>black haired, brown eyed black woman prefers blonde white guys
>black haired, brown eyed asian woman prefers blonde white guys
where's the logic indeed. it's almost as if the people who come here to shill race-mixing are everything except white, but prefer whites. weird.

I am literally white, I'm not even brown. You realize there are white latinos and latinas too? And white middle eastern people? Not everyone is brown

I just think blonde guys are cute, its not that deep

not even going to bother with the first point. good one, chica. got me giggling.

>comes onto a thread discussing genetics and biological attraction
>i just think blonde guys are cute
>"it's not that deep"
normally people try to make women prove themselves on this site, but with a lame diversion tactic like that, I don't even have to wonder what's between your legs.

t. Cocksucker

I don't get the point you are trying to make, have a nice day

based stacie

cringe incel

see, this is what happens if you browse pol too much.

>races
>arbitrary
cringe

I have, its common knowledge.

this guy is 100% right, and anyone calling him an incel is a white knight little bitch

its literally all that matters you brainlet,

its like asking if you should fuck a human or a giraffe andi f there will be a difference,

there are so many humans that we are becoming different races and species all the time the genetic difference is insane between everyday people