What did it cost? Everything

>Okay, anons, you get your dream girl but you have to give up internet connection. This applies to your living space and you can't connect in any other public spaces. No browsing, videos, or online gaming. Would you do it? Which do you faggots really want more?

Attached: Taiga.jpg (225x350, 44K)

I hate the internet. Of course I'd choose her.

Could I download offline games?

What is she like?
oreganooo

I barely want a gf at all. I have almost successfully killed my romantic emotions.

Could I use it for work/uni? If yes then I would

Yeah you could. You can play any offline games or games that have both offline and online modes.

I mean I guess, but no entertainment. Gotta keep that canvas grind.

then holy shit yes, the only games I play anymore are rhythm games anyways.

I don't like the Internet but it would be very difficult to make a living without it.
I'd rather be a wizard with a salary than an impoverished normalfag.

3DPD or memes, videogames, waifus, anime, hentai... Let me see...

I don't know. Just an avg gf who knows what it's like to suffer. Someone I can relate to. Physically, it doesn't matter. As long as her face and voice don't repulse me. Voice is more important. I'm a very patient person, so I can handle emotional problems. As long as she doesn't cheat on me. I feel like an alien in this world. Especially this country (australia). Someone who understands me is really all I want.

You could say your world is....upside down

Someone else who really values a girl with a nice voice. I feel the same way.

Oh nice. I went to anime con last year and they had huge Taiko master setups.

Your dream girl could be a dream girl with a shit ton of cash, just sayin

The crazy thing about rhythm games is that if you find the right one and really enjoy it, you feel like you never need to buy a video game again. It's liberating.

I don't even enjoy vidya shit anymore. I just play bc I'm not fapping at that moment.

If I have a dream waifu I don't need any of those things anymore.

And who's your dream waifu my son?

>get dream girl
>move to countryside
>built apiary
>sell honey with her at comfy farmers market
my dream doesn't require internet i guess

what about email and doing work?

I'd give up online gaming and videos and Jow Forums easily

I told the other dude you can do that I guess. Unless you get a rich qt, you'd be homeless pretty quick

I feel where you're coming from. At least for me rhythm games give me some sort of goal in life now where I wouldn't otherwise have one. No matter what's happening I can always strive to get better at the game. And I find it much more rewarding than just leveling up in an RPG or something, because you're actually improving.

Yeah assuming you can pick properties of the girl like how rich they are the choice is really pretty easy.

not that user, but you have any recommendations?

Of course I would orignially

osu! is probably the best rhythm game to start out with. After that if you want something different maybe spend some money on a controller for a game like K-Shoot Mania.

Oh wow hmm my dream girl just became a pro secretary and she always agrees to do my internet works and handles meme delivery flawlessly.
Yes OP I will accept your deal.

Attached: 00000.png (1024x576, 21K)

There's a smart lad

No, because my dream girl would be some useless weeb like me.

Attached: 1483257078710.png (457x513, 171K)

I wanted to live without internet anyway
Sounds like a win win situation.