Why aren't you taking steroids? They're cheap and seriously effective

Why aren't you taking steroids? They're cheap and seriously effective.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-094553.png (1577x2048, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1WUY_PvohE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Becouse i want to look with 25 like a man and with 50. With steroids your fuck your natural test up.

>roid shill bread #477266478276
Let me put it out there to get it over with.
Post a time stamped pic or fuck off.

Where do get

Because I unironically look better than this guy as a natty.

21 inch arms natty at sub 10% (tested) bf.

No reason to take roids if you're not some kind of a professional athlete or a competitive bodybuilder.

>doubt.jpg

post body fren

t. bloatlord

Post pic

Because fucking around with that sort of shit when you're not a competitor/model/actor/athlete is fucking retarded.

Oh cool. First year lifting? I have 300 mile arms at -1285% body fat natty

This is me before a workout (ie no pump).

Been training for 3 years now, gains still coming strong.

Attached: me.jpg (656x1138, 40K)

why do third world subhumans type because 'becouse"

Becouse it's the correct spelling. How do you pronounce it irl? Exactly

One third of your body aint gonna do it

Third world goat-fucker logic

No... thank you...

I want to live long enough to have the chance to commit suicide. I don't wish for my organs to fail completely after a few years...

Kek

I’m a homosexual pedophile if that matters.

I would only roid if I was a professional.

I don't need additional attention. And I've never had a problem with the ladies.

Where do people buy steroids anyways? I've always been curious. There is a roider at my gym, but I've been too nervous to ask him.

Ironically enough a lot of cops sell them, they only need small quantities as evidence under the current laws so plenty of cops use/sell them, especially SWAT

See if there's any buff cops in your gym

I want to prove to myself that I can make it without drugs.

Grizzly Jr?

Why

send pic fat ass

I'm a normal human who has seen what friends can do naturally and would be happy to get even halfway there.

>This amount of delusion

I value my hair more then a couple more pounds of muscle

Because I want to get strong naturally and not have people dismiss my lifts because of steroid use.

.... you actually think you look better than op's pic?

I wish I was as naïve as you

Poast body with timestamp, cheating fraud.
>hurr durr I take steroids so I can bang hot club sloots!
brilliant.

Id be on them but they fuck up my hair and I'm already losing mine

Retard pajeet can’t spell

Not hating here. You look better than me. But you're no where near OPs pic. Plus you have the most perfect lighting. You'd look even further from the pic in similar lighting.

Yes, I am more aesthetic.

Fina combats this

I have an irrational fear of needles

Attached: 1459229451148.png (373x291, 72K)

It feels like cheating.

Give me a hint, anything to get my hand on some as a Canadian when you're literally the cocoon mode meme with no connection and a homegym.

Attached: 1478818223676.jpg (174x250, 6K)

makes you bald and doesnt make your dick bigger so you end up with a huge body but a small looking dick

Your dick only looks small if it was already small lmao.

You think anybody cares about the ratio when you're already to the point where you're naked together?

You can get over it

And? Remember you can only cheat in the context of a sport, game or other voluntary activity that prohibits something

Google steroid reviews. You'll find some decent sites

no man, you see build ass men with small looking dick and then a scrawny guy with the same size dick but the scrawny guy almost always look to have much bigger dicks.

women compare dicks all the time

Right

Again, why do you give a shit? If your dick isn't small it still won't be small after taking roids. Maybe less impressive in comparison.

I just feel that way. I prefer slower but natural gains, than faster/artificial ones. There also the sides effects too.

At the end of the day, i want to see a body crafted by hard work, without shortcuts.

Almost all steroid side effects can be negated with an ai, PCT, and blood tests

Why aren't you using steroids

1. You are too poor to afford them
2. You are scared to use them
3. You ''don't know where to get them''
4. You are misinformed about the side effects

All the health issues are overrated if you don't abuse them and take proper care of yourself(blood test,blood donation, supplements, cardio etc).

Why would you drive a fucking Fiat Punto WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE A FUCKING MASERATI

STOP WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME AND START INJECTING THOSE HORMONES

Attached: tricep.jpg (594x388, 74K)

Because I genuinely do this for fun

being lighter is better for climbing, also i like my tendons keeping up with my muscles, dont wanna snap my shit up

It's hard to come by and also illegal.

Hate looking at this guy he has the face and hair of a lesbian. Sigh where are the real men now

I lose control of my temper and live on a air trigger when I do tren/test and I think every other combination sucks ass. So I just dont do them at all anymore.

Based fedposter

Attached: fedpostan.jpg (1024x761, 116K)

They're incredibly easy to come by once you have the right venue.

>3 years
>i have better looking arms

Attached: 1447732919732.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

So where can you buy steroids?

>21 inch arms

Okay pal

Unironically afraid to die. I know a roid head who suddenly collapsed in the gym because his fucking artheria leading from the heart burst inside his chest and filled his chest cavity with his own blood in a couple of minutes. He was in surgery for some 16 hours. Lad died.
Fuck that man, I ain't gonna die like that.

This is a 21 inch arm you lying turd. Those are 17 inches

youtu.be/j1WUY_PvohE

MasT whats been the best mass cycle you've done?

Point me to a single study that says it's fine for your liver and heart to roid.

Hello manLet. Having a realiable source is really hard to find time to time. Also proper blood test and nutrition + drugs will cost too much. How much you are paying roughly for those ?

Seen some fucked up hearts doing echocardiograms for a living from roids.

Usually because they’re simultaneously looking over their shoulder to make sure the person they stole the computer from isn’t about to bash their skull in from behind. Give them a break, considering their stupid and uneducated he wrote way better than most brownies

Attached: 374E834C-6520-4EED-BE8F-4F45D786BC14.jpg (680x989, 101K)

Attached: pepehonk.png (680x680, 221K)

>17
Would bet my house they're 15 inches at most

Yeah there’s a big difference between blatantly shitting on an entire group of subhuman poo-dwellers and baiting.

I don't want to have funny balls,have health problems or if there will come a day when i will stop going to gym to start looking worse than a 70 yo boomer at ages such as 20 and something

yeah lets just spell every word phonetically right andrei?

I'm not going to take them, since I already have hair loss problems in my family, and acne problems, and also gyno(but lucky I didn't get it, my bro on the other hand does), so they're the last things I want to end up with in my life, dumb fuck, and even if you take it, you have to stay on them for the rest of your fucking life, no thanks

>They're cheap
Not for a NEET.
They're over $1000 a month.

>They're over $1000 a month.
You're thinking of HGH retard, test is dirt cheap.

I don't know where to get illegal things.

idk where to get them

Attached: american pepe.png (413x549, 139K)

because they make you look like 10 years older.

Expensive, illegal and I don't like the after effects.

>roiding for that

Because I already did a cycle before and it took me like 6-7 months to get my balls back and a year to feel like I was normal again.

I was strong as fuck but lethargic, slow, depressed, etc and I don't think I kept my E2 in check or that my AI was dosed properly. You need to support steroid use with regular medical support and realize that once you start you must supplement all the areas that you will lose with more and more and desu it eventually will catch up with you.

A full 12 week test cycle only costs about $300. You can lower that price by finding suppliers who are offering deals.

I don't have a source and my poor ass student budget doens't allow it. Hopefully someday though

why are steroids being shilled so hard on this board? nobody just starts a thread "hey dude steroids are so awesome, why aren't you using them? I do steroids they're great"
why would a regular person just make a thread like that? what is their endgame??

Because the people you want to look like are on them and they help you attain your goals incredibly faster than naturally possible. They do have dangers which is why you do your homework

Because I have an injured testicle. I don't want to take anything that would cause ball shrinkage. I need my nuts.

i'm not that vain.
also waaaaaaaaay to much headache for now. maybe ill do trt after 50y.

>You are misinformed about the side effects
Ha right.
Come back to me when you're into your 60s buddy

Can someone tell me why I am stronger than a lot of the people who take roids/tren at my gym?
Are some roids just for looks?

Attached: food halper hmm.jpg (799x619, 90K)

yeah a lot of the mass from roids is just water

indeed, that's my only problem with test, getting angry and not being able to control myself

T. No pecs

This sounds sarcastic but I cant tell if it is or not.

I don't need to, my face is beautiful.

I will take them after I have had children (or declared sterile, whatever happens first)

LMAO delusional dyel

Mexico?

Is this true? Because I believe it.

Too lazy to source them. I looked into it once but the source I found wanted crypto and I'd have to renew my driver's license for that but since I'm exempt from it I didn't feel like it.

>those delts
HAHAHAH