How do I get over that my one true love, Edward Elric, will never come save me in this life...

How do I get over that my one true love, Edward Elric, will never come save me in this life. How does one move past their waifu? Are we fucked forever?

Attached: Edward.Elric.full.85120.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Ak ffs stop u hoe

is your room still clean or did it go right back to being a pig sty after that thread archived?

I will not.
There is only a mug of tea, it looks alright as of now
answer the question

Attached: dg.png (240x240, 72K)

I found myself much less connected to my waifu after forming a bond with someone online, so probably by forming a relationship with a living person who can change and interact and grow as opposed to a character who only really exists within their original setting.

It can't be that hard to find an arrogant manlet irl

I was considering to pay someone on discord to message me as Edward. I've met quite a lot of people but they don't compare to him. It's been 8 years since this all started.
I sort of have the same thought going but 3d smiles are nowhere close to how cute a 2d one is.

Attached: smiler.png (250x250, 96K)

So "fembot" I've got the hair and I've got the physique and unfortunately height, but like just love him for who he is. The reason we love anime characters is because there's no one else like them in this world. They're someone who was made perfect and someone perfect to us

clean your room
wash your anus and vagins

Attached: jordan_peterson.png (320x270, 221K)

I do love him for who he is. I just wonder if my standards have completely shifted into something un achievable by now. I'll be your gf if what you say is true
thanks pete

Attached: 94dc7e4815a55741923b5b5a5edb6a95.jpg (413x604, 26K)

Oh pfff. I mean I have a crush on a russian qt, but she's literally unobtainable. I'd love to have an anime gf though. What else do you watch?

>paid to roleplay as a husbando
I would take this job, not sure I could play Ed convincingly though.

I'm half russian user. I watch a lot of shows from a variety of genres but I read slice of life manga more (about maiko/geisha/house wife/comfy lifestyles).
Aside from playing the role nicely, they'd have to message me at a rate a normal boyfriend would. I cant even imagine how the prices would be for something like that.

Attached: 41804236_p21_master1200.jpg (485x483, 108K)

RIP to these faggots

Oh really? Yo I love slice of life. Btw I have brown hair, so I won't be the perfect edward to a winry, but feel free to hit me up. Even as just friends, I'm just happy to have another anime, buddy.

anime buddy* damn comma

>at a rate a normal boyfriend would
What would that be exactly?

oP is a tranny legit I've see his penis

You gay for lookin

I was wondering why you didn't post this on /waifu/ then read the thread. Thanks for containing the "fembot" stuff in another thread at least.

If you have a discord, pls gib.
Just times throughout the day and a couple of conversations here and there. I'm quite clingy.
Believe what you will,
Yeah, I didn't want to spampost on that thread.

Attached: cold bf.jpg (245x310, 18K)

Kek dude you're gonna get tricked

>Just times throughout the day and a couple of conversations here and there
Sounds pretty comfy, I wouldn't mind doing this for modest fee every month. I don't think I could play Edward but maybe other characters for other people. Do you think there would be a market for this kind of thing?

KanekiKen1000-7#6648
Probably, but wouldn't be the first relationship to let me down, man

what makes you think it will never happen?

I'm just curious but are you simply looking for someone that roleplays as edward or you are looking for someone with a similar personality/morality?

Attached: 1488507087082.gif (749x578, 160K)

I had a crush on Al.

I was thinking the same thing. Even considered maybe even starting something like this. Like a chatline where you get matched to a person and you have to play a role as well for equal exchange or you directly pay a fee towards a singular actor. You could rate them and review them too.
If there is such a thing I have yet to find it. Maybe in Japanese or something.
How could it... don't give me more false hope.
Roleplay as Edward. I guess the latter is if I truly wanted a boyfriend but I don't know about that.
Good taste .

Attached: 4179062_p0_master1200.jpg (500x500, 143K)

You could probably just set up a discord server w/ text channels for people to advertise what characters they're looking for/willing to play. Have some admins to verify people before they can post ads and ban any scammers or abusers. The hardest part would be finding people willing to play janny for free but once you have a reliable team the whole thing could run like clockwork.