I made a plan and I need to know if this is a reliable way of killing myself, I can't get a gun

I made a plan and I need to know if this is a reliable way of killing myself, I can't get a gun.

>take 6-8 of my dogs tramadols (no opiate tolerance)
>slit wrists upward as much as possible with a large butcher knife in a warm bath
>take several fistfulls of benadrill to fall asleep

my parents are leaving me home alone for a while which they never do so I need to make this work. I'm not underage and no lectures please, you will be ignored.

Please help me Jow Forums, I can't fuck this up again.

Attached: nnb.png (543x538, 292K)

Cutting yourself isn't reliable. Get a rope like your pic suggests.

I'm sorry to tell you what to hear but don't do it. After I got hospitalized from my suicide attempt my life immediately got better just because I was so close to death. There are always other ways and brighter paths despite looking awful and seeing endless suffering. When I was 15 I'd say I wouldn't make it to 18 and when I was 20 i'd say I wouldn't make it to 25. Now I'm 28 and happier than ever.
Push through.
Please don't do it. Think rationally.

Attached: 1540163213170.png (645x773, 11K)

Uhhh bath bodies are really gross, if you're going to do this, leave a note saying what you did and not to enter the room, cause it'll stink horribly and your flesh will be all swollen and gross.

Before you do, I suggest going out and getting absolutely blind drunk, it's pretty fun, especially if you have no regard for your own safety.

whats the best way to use the rope? Last time I tried to hang was with a belt and it didnt work. Any suggestions?

been there done that. Shut the fuck up and get out.

I'm not concerned with how I look after death. Is getting drunk really important for this method because I cant get access to alcohol but I can get access to weed.

Attached: ddd.png (294x395, 150K)

Fuck you then. You don't have to be a prick during your last couple of days. I had really hoped to see something shine through you but if you want to keep being a faggot and post suicideboy and idealize something retarded go ahead. I can't wait to live through life knowing a faggot died.
Sucks cus I tried.
If you're really that desperate, use wires. Form a tight bond and wind between various wires and tie it to the other side of a door. Bring it over the top to the other side and make a noose. If the wires are tangled enough they will definitely hold.
See you in hell.

Attached: 1546024453551.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Hope you don't fail op

Attached: 1545956755034.jpg (1239x795, 225K)

Do you have a car? Just drive as fast as posisble with no seat belt and hit a tree

Yea, this. I've seen the videos. Looks like they die instantly.

im too tired user, too tired to have that debate anymore. We're not going to see eye to eye and thats it. Thank you for the constructive advice though, I'll look into the door method, I've never heard of it before.

I've heard this image is a hoax, Do you know if anyones actually been succesful with it? I think its because they started putting oxygen in helium tanks or some shit

I don't have a car or license, would the same work on a dirtbike?

Attached: sss.png (875x575, 719K)

Yes they started putting oxygen in helium tanks.

I have not seen videos, but I'm sure it breaks your back and neck instantly then you fly through the windshield at 100mph and land like 50 feet away really hard. If you survive you weren't meant to die yet.

Depends on how strong the dirt bike is. if you can't go over 60mph the chances of failure are too high to risk.

>6-8 pet-strength tramadol
tramalol.

>my life immediately got better just because I was so close to death
Elaborate on this, Norman.

Don't do this.

Just think about Hooni's feet instead

Attached: __lee_hoon_suicide_boy_drawn_by_parkgee__a3da826d5e86cf7ce764dc992ea22cbc.jpg (650x976, 61K)

jesus christ just jump into oncoming traffic. Specifically a semi truck.

Fent OD

dude that sounds like a fucking awful way to die holy shit

just get a helium tank

Shit method, what are you, a roastie?
I'll be using a rope myself, luckily dad has plenty so I'm set.
First of all, why are you doing it?
You should combine rope+drugs.
Get a thick one and run tests, like tie it somewhere and test its durability you don't want to be found out.
If you are doing partial suspension use a simple noose not the hangman's, the latter's for drops + full.
Rope is the most common method because of the high reliability on top of possible low pain if you manage to stay unconscious.
You have nothing to lose anymore, just as me, tell us your story user.

thinking about what i'll never have just makes it worse user

would this work?

how do I get fent without leaving my house and with no credit card or money?

this isn't for attention, you don't need to know my story. Just don't want to become a potato, and I don't have many resources. Overall though ropes sound more unreliable than bleeding out while passed out. Maybe it's just me being a brainlet.

Attached: bnvc.png (459x686, 334K)

That's what some people will feel once you kill yourself user.

I agree with other user, partial suspension hanging. Is best. Get a nice rope, tie it to a doorknob, other end around your throat, then kneel so it cuts off your bloodflow but not your oxygen. Partial suspension hangings are the most effective form of hanging and also the least painful.

if i was going to finally kill myself i'd do everything possible to make sure it's not an "attempt"
i'd drug myself with everything i have and then just jump off the highest thing i can find, thankfully there's such a spot near where i live.

>abloo bloo bloo she doesnt love me

Just find the nearest high place, preferably a building with concrete below, ( 6 stories and higher will be a guarantee) and lean forward

Attached: 43CB9B2F-5E7D-4C0B-8C3B-AD968BF7F179.jpg (534x536, 33K)

There is no sure way to kill yourself, user. When you do, there is no more life. It's over. Instead you will be judged for what you have by God and you those who commit suicide go to hell. Jesus loves you. Man up. I believe in you. I almost killed myself couple weeks ago, but I'm staying strong. So will you.

Attached: disgusted.jpg (800x450, 43K)

I'm going to be completely honest I don't care

Since you mentioned thise I've been reading about it, and I'm not sure I fully understand it. Can you link to any videos of it? It does sound like other people consider it lethal though, which is really promising

uh... good meme?

I decided that I'll make another thread this weekend when my parents are out and I do decide to do it, where I talk about what method I'm going to use and say my final goodbyes. Hopefully other suicidal anons can learn from this, kinda like a text documentary or something.

so far the potential methods are:

>partial overdose/slit wrists/warm bath
>partial suspension hanging
>potential overdose/jump from high place

Attached: aaaaaaaaa1.png (485x479, 107K)

Fine be like that.
But don't tell me I don't need to know user, it is my main goal and the only thing that has kept me afloat, i am thirsty af for knowing stuff.
Besides, knowing you, your story, gives meaning to your death, even if you won't commit, i will carry a piece of you in me until i go as well.
Also, you are wrong on the bleeding stuff.
Unless you manage to get an anti coagulant, at that point try to go for the femoral artery and if you feel ballsy cut your throat deep to the sides just below where the jawline begins.
Too much work, a good strong rope and full suspension and a good place to tie it have the highest chance but more painful than partial.
Just cutting your wrists will take too much time, your blood pressure will slow down and if you don't cut right you'll not die easily at all.
If you really wanna die you'd go hard.
This is why I haven't attempted yet, too high iq to fail, ran tests for rope and place, no way I'll fail.
Story time user.

that mouse cursor really makes me angry

Google Shallow Water Blackout Suicide. It is a painless and secure way to die. If you dont google it youre a fucking faggot looking for attention and are wasting our time.

Make your suicide something useful go kill a rapist and then kill yourself

Shotgun to mouth badabing badaboom

Literally all it is, is just a normal hanging, but instead of from a high place you tie it to something sturdy near the ground, like a doorknob. Make sure it's good so when you kneel down, it tightens around your throat. At this point it will cut off circulation to your brain and you'll die painlessly.

Don't risk ending up as a vegetative vernon if you're serious about this.
A blade to the jugular isn't as painful as you might think and you'll pass out quickly anyway.

no stories user. Sorry. Documentaries should be unbiased. But I think you're probably right about the cutting.

I did some research into this, so it's basically you make yourself hyperventilate before passing out in water? I'm likely going to give this a shot. Thank you user.

>shotgun
>i cant get a gun
are you fucking disabled?

How is killing someone else useful to me? It's nothing but trouble.

thank you user. I tried pressing against the cartoid artery in my neck like an article that was describing this method said to do and i almost immedieatly passed out. Looks very promising.

So overall made a lot of progress, really cant thank you guys enough for the information and resources. Also I've been thinking about it and if there's any anons that live in connecticut who have heroin/fentanyl either for sale or that theyd like to give me I'd gladly give you all of my belongings, since i wont need them and all. Even just pressed pills with fent in them would work I think.

so far the potential methods are:

>partial suspension hanging
>shallow water blackout
>heroin/fent overdose

sidenote: If I could pick any method and had unlimited resources, it'd either be shotgun to mouth or fent OD.

Attached: fff.png (432x561, 147K)

>if there's any anons that live in connecticut who have heroin/fentanyl either for sale or that theyd like to give me
how do you keep getting more and more retarded in every post you make

>clearly states he isnt interested in lectures
>gets angry when his lecture is rejected
Good one user

Don't forget to delete embarassing shit before you do it. Seems like you already set your mind onto doing this.
>but mom would be sad
:((((((((((((((((((
I hope you had at least a somewhat enjoyable ride up until now user.

p.s, i'm the partial suspension guy, but I don't know if a fentanyl OD would actually be that great. At mid to higher doses of opioids depending on how you react to them, you could end up having a really bad time vomiting, shivering, etc.

Very well, I won't press the matter on why, I understand.
You better not be bullshitting us as i take heroes very seriously.
If i had unlimited resources I'd take fentanyl, pure one, you probably have no idea how powerful that stuff is.
People have od just from mere contact with your hands (imagine someone analyzing the texture by brushing non protected hands on it.).
I'd probably combine it with full suspension, it'll be painless and blissful.
If I actually could pull it off, I'd also like to start a huge fire, pour multiple accelerants on my body so i can burn after death when the flames catch me.
But i have limited experience with fire.
Ideally I'd die in a forest but forest guards would get in the way seeing a big fucking fire.
Another interesting one would be shotgun to the head + falling into a volcano.
I want to be cremated I don't want my body to rot.

not sure how this is retarded. Please explain?

thanks user, actually i wasnt even thinking about deleting everything. But deleting my discord and burning all my bridges should push me past the 99.9% mark in commitment.

I'll have to do more resarch into OD's, but it's hard to find an unbiased source. Will keep everyone posted.

how do I find pure fentanyl?

Attached: bpoi.jpg (690x270, 13K)

>unbiased source
Erowid, tripsitwiki

>not sure how this is retarded. Please explain?
i don't think i can make you understand, at this point. best of luck user.

Welp, livestream the death so we can record it. Or y'know massacre several people before killing yourself so you don't go negative

Wait until you can get a gun (you're living with your parents so i'm assuming it's an age issue). If you still feel shitty by the time you can buy an easy out I won't stop you... but basically every other option sucks more.

Not a hoax, just make sure all items are correct and not broken

OP is almost certainly underage.

fair enough user

I'll try to figure out a way to livestream, for research purposes for other anons. Killing other people is way too much work and out of the question. I'm past the point of caring about that kind of stuff.

It's a lot more than an age issue. I'd rather not go into detail about it though. If I could get a gun soon I'd wait, I promise.

are you SURE they're not mixing oxygen with the helium now?

Attached: bvvlop.jpg (360x360, 22K)

If your buying from a reputable source, then the tank will be completely helium just double check your sources

OP you are both selfish and stupid good luck retard.

>It's a lot more than an age issue
confirmed underageb&

There's always a better way than suicide. If you fail and become a veggie, it would be worse than anything you've been through. Just think about what you're doing.

to clear things up, I'm 19. Where I live you need to be 21 to get a gun. I'd gladly dox myself to prove it but I'm fairly certain one of you autists would try to play hero and tell my parents or something. Also I have felonies on my record. Guns are out of the question. I'd post a selfie to prove my age, but r9k dosn't allow that. If absolutely neccesary I can give my discord and send a selfie there.

how much will it all cost realistically + expidited shipping? I have $50 to my name right now.

I won't deny either of those. Thanks user.

Attached: compooter.jpg (499x364, 39K)

>19
>felonies
>this thread
>your posts in this thread
>hOw Am I rEtArDeD??/?

Oh my god, fuck that dude. Imagine the fucking pain. What if you survive. Oh, fuck. No no no man. Just jump from a high place dude. Do not fucking open your arms and watch the blood spray out of your sinew

friendly reminder that if you give advice to op you could be liable, and Jow Forums will certainly give out IPs if subpoena'd

Attached: 1538709399339-dis.jpg (567x567, 31K)

Na-nani?
Is this true?!

Attached: 21C3374D-ECD9-4B39-8D54-6E78D75B767E.png (1200x675, 211K)

100+ bucks, and maybe more if you are getting same-day shipping. if you only have fifty bucks just go and steal some shit. U gon die anyway. If can't, commit mega die by jumping off a tall building. Also, applying steady pressure on your cartoid artery via rope will pretty much off you quickly

are you SURE you can't help OP buy drugs or guns or an hero?
just don't tell his parents!

look dude i don't know if this is like a social status thing for you or it just makes you feel better to call others retarded but can you please stop? If not I guess its whatever

I've cut myself pretty deep in my thighs almost bi nightly for about two weeks now and its not so bad, is it really that much worse?

this is blatantly not true. Look at all the anons who encouraged the r9k school shooters (myself included). Please dont spread misinformation here.

leaving my house is a large issue though... hmm

Attached: yyy.png (363x488, 327K)

if it seems like you are encouraging or assisting him to an investigator, yes. assisted suicide (by a *physician*) is illegal in most us states (including conneticut).

Attached: IMG_20190113_214327.jpg (3300x3300, 628K)

>look dude i don't know if this is like a social status thing for you or it just makes you feel better to call others retarded but can you please stop? If not I guess its whatever
how can you possibly be this retarded and not be a larper

Parents have hidden monies?

Alright, I think I got it.
>take sleepin pills
>slit wrists viritcally
>hang self with noose
>all at the same time
Boom. Solved. Add in some more shit too for extra chances.

very different situation and federal investigators did investigate posters in that thread. just because there weren't any arrests made (afaik) doesn't mean there isn't potential for arrests to be made

Attached: 986669e9e4028d37c22ca2947ba7c497.png (420x420, 250K)

>hittites
>lived in anatolia aka were ancient TURK BVLLS

>nerds

noto bene wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Melchert-Dinkel

>19

You just started life, how can you pull the suicidal teenager thing but think about what you are putting yourself through. The decision to die is stupid you will be a failed experiment, warning to the next generation. Just man up and pull through. You can believe me i considered it and i did far more worse things than you did, but i pulled through.

Attached: 0KToUUF2F0OwrVyspyEEGgzM-UCEYCF3QY1vhvTXKBs.jpg (604x604, 102K)

Sneak out.

parents are dirt poor, like me

why do faggots like you always need to chime in. I dont care about you, your situation, or your opinion on my life. I asked for advice about how to kill myself. Thats it. Kindly fuck off.

sneaking out isnt the problem, panic attacks when I leave the house are. Leaving the house is pretty much out of the question because of this.

this thread seems to be devolving pretty fast, so I think Im gonna go to bed soon. Thank you for all the robots who provided actually useful advice.

Attached: isis-suicideboy2.png (423x463, 160K)

>ancient anatolians
>turks

Attached: c07bda5aecffa9dab55fa81f25b99dc31b3bc24c_hq.jpg (601x338, 23K)

>why do faggots like you always need to chime in. I dont care about you, your situation, or your opinion on my life. I asked for advice about how to kill myself. Thats it. Kindly fuck off.
Kek you're not suicidal, true suicidal people don't care enough to get so triggered by a post like that. I'd say kys but I know you won't...

Good night, and delete history

>Drink full speed into an intersection
If it fails it will look like a freak accident. Then just OD on painkillers
>Use a fucking *rope* and off yourself
>Cute wrists deep deep up and down
>Run away and die of exposure
>Jump out a window head first
>Drink Bleach and other fun looking chemicals
>live out your life for 60 years and slip and fall in the bath and die because you live alone anyways

My point OP is that if you want to kill yourself there are many ways to do it

Attached: 1541260894597.png (150x149, 2K)

Its the edgy way to go out if your in these types of things

Have you tried not being a stupid niggercuck? Either way figure it out yourself

>t. user wants the edgy way out.

Do you want to be in agony when you inevitably die?

>killing yourself at 19
What are you, a faggot?

>encouraged massacre

Sure go ahead OP no one will miss you good riddance

Well i see your a waste of air. Just disapear to let people who are better than you a chance

Stop being a faggot OP. You are a fucking man. Pull through, dont take the easy way out. Tough it out.

I have a criminal record too. Shit aint easy.

>pills
You'll most likely vomit 'em out.
>slitting wrists
Unreliable (8% success chance), painful.

Learn about asphyxation gases/carotid compression, or get a gun/assemble makeshift bomb(risky, device could fail or cause little harm if you wont do math when choosing explosive compound).

>expecting OP to do math

Anons, this is a government funded psyop. Chad faggots are trying to kill you. Yes, you! You think you are too pathetic to exist?! That's what THEY want YOU (You) to think! Don't buy into the hype! Kill Chad! Take his bitch as your own! Take their heathen children and bash their brains against the cruel hard rock carapace of this cruel bitch of a world! THE FUTURE IS YOURS!!! FUCK ROASTIES, KILL CHADS!

Why do you shitheads never realize? OP doesnt care about you. Or what you think. Either dont post in the thread or follow in OP's footsteps, you fucking mongoloid shitforbrains

I will fuck your eyesockets in the name of Jesus Christ

Tall building, try diving head first. And please dont make a scene, just jump and ruin the day of the poor sod who has to clean up

Don't do it user. There's always hope.

>my parents are leaving me home alone for a while which they never do so I need to make this work. I'm not underage and no lectures please, you will be ignored.
>
>Please help me Jow Forums, I can't fuck this up again.

how about you die somewhere OUTSIDE your parents house so you dont traumatize them you uber retard. this is super attention seeking that not even the queen of thots can achieve. jesus christ you're such a faggot

Attached: 1510726985671.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I always wonder why suicidal persons don't joint the army. You can go full guns blasting and get killed in battle and you go out as a hero not as a suicidal robot

Most deployments won't see combat, and even if they did, I don't know why I'd want to die furthering ubercapitalists gay avarice fueled causes.

many are too old to join or unable to join for other reasons

>stealing your dog's drugs
hey that's not nice

He said no lectures, you fucking mongoloid.

Yeah and everyone just listens to what a random person asks for in a thread. Fuck off you major faggot.

Attached: Untitled.png (171x178, 15K)

and everyone just reads and gives a shit about anons lectures too

jumpf off a high building or in front of a train. your method sucks and screams drama queen

a failed suicide attempt will ruin your life, youll get put into a closed facilitiy. youll be treated like a maniac. of course if you dont happen to end up retarded/ or with brain damage from your method. good luck, see you in hell

true. you are not joining if youre hella overweight or an actual midget skeleton.

>I'm sorry to tell you what to hear but don't do it. After I got hospitalized from my suicide attempt my life immediately got better just because I was so close to death. There are always other ways and brighter paths despite looking awful and seeing endless suffering. When I was 15 I'd say I wouldn't make it to 18 and when I was 20 i'd say I wouldn't make it to 25. Now I'm 28 and happier than ever.
what made you happier?