Water Bottles

What water bottle do you use, Jow Forums? Are you using one that's based and non-leaching pilled or are you filling up on microplastics?

Attached: Best-Water-Bottles.jpg (1024x512, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Outdoor-Drinking-Running-Cycling/dp/B075R8LQ7Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?crid=3IGC7MXWLP29Q&keywords=steel water bottle&qid=1555359582&s=gateway&sprefix=Steel wa&sr=8-8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use a single wall steel. Wide mouth accommodate blender ball.

Attached: 1778-1001-2.jpg (334x500, 36K)

I also yell "LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH" before each sip

Attached: 1551920648318.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Stainles steel is the only non leeching material. Aluminium releases salts through anything even slithly acidic and all plastics release endoctrine disruptors, no matter of "bpa free or whatever they claim.

Attached: 918372_sigg_alu-trinkflasche_silber.jpg (395x395, 14K)

32oz hydroflask reporting in but i fill it so often i'm thinking about getting a bigger one.

my man. i got the same one

glass?

>posts bottle with plastic head
You can get bottles with steel heads as well user they just need a silicone seal.

>falling for the bottle Jew

Nothing wrong with just drinking straight out of the tap

Sure but too fragile.

Yeah, I know. It's the best they had. Any recommendatiosn available in Krautland?

Cocktail mixers
Schnapps for courage

Nah, cocktail mixers aren't water tight and nearly all are made out of aluminium.

>falling for the fluoride Jew.

I have a glass one and a steel one

Attached: A5AF606C-B98A-4EED-9A63-1C6F0D9D5AC5.jpg (1024x1024, 47K)

i just any plastic bottle i can find at home.
not only is this whole anti plastic bottle shit wrong, its funny.
go on wasting your money boys.

Same here. I find it to be the perfect size for the gym.

Get a Hydroflask, it's expensive but worth it. Keeps cold water cold for hours, like 6-8 in my experience. Easy to clean, just don't put it in the dishwaster like an idiot. It's seriously amazing.

Why do you need a bottle when there's the fountain?

Idk about Germany, excuse the Amazon link but this brand may be available there.

amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Outdoor-Drinking-Running-Cycling/dp/B075R8LQ7Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?crid=3IGC7MXWLP29Q&keywords=steel water bottle&qid=1555359582&s=gateway&sprefix=Steel wa&sr=8-8

Ah, I know that bottle. Is it tight, tho? I was about to order one but the holding ring ontop was said t be a filth magnet, as it's somehow open.

>reusable bottles
How do you clean those things? I'm thinking about getting a metal one, but I'm afraid it will start to stink after some time, like plastic bottles tend to.

Same as anything else, dish soap and water, using some kind of brush wand or what-have-you.

Attached: 1555076579387.jpg (635x841, 83K)

Water Bottles are pretty gay

Laken 1.5 liter narrow mouthed aluminum bottle

Really perfect, narrow mouth means you can wrap your whole mouth around it and chugalug at full force

Based. My sister bought me one for Christmas. Best bottle I've ever used. Keeps tea warm for hours as well when I'm not using it for water.

Thats not an issue if you use a proper, thick glass bottle. The only drawback is that its quite heavy but imo thats neglectable

Are there any water bottles that have a sports-style (always attached) lid but not made of plastic?

Being Mason jars?

The only right answer, you amazing faggots.

Wel, my SIGG can take a hit from a meter onto the concrete just fine. Would any glass bottle survive that?

I had a Zulu glass water, thicc and had rubber around it. Broke when it fell like 3 or 4 ft.

Now I have a Polar Bottle
>pretty inexpensive
>bpa free and all that good stuff
>insulated
>made in USA
>lifetime warranty
I have a 42oz for home, a 24oz for the office, and a 24oz for the gym. Not perfect but overall would recommend.

nah this one

if you drop your bottles on the floor you are retard and deserve to die of dehydration.

Attached: 71dEih-vDSL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1142x1500, 112K)

Accidents happen, faggot

reeeeeeeeetard

>this user has never made a mistake, never missed a rep
Mirin desu

I use a 1.5 litre bottle plastic bottle I buy at the supermarket

Its like saying that you dont use ceramic mugs because you cant be trusted with not throwing them on the floor like a giant baby.

My kitchen is a little bit different of an environment than my gym
>only a little

cleaning will be minimal if you only use it for water and keep it in the fridge at home. Stay away from the sweetened jew.

This, I just ask mine once a week or so in the dishwasher, not a big deal if you only drink water out of it.

Best post in this thread

Many of us live in modern cities that don't add fluoride.

Hydroflask is nice enough, but drop it, and it's dented to fuck and back.

I just buy a 32 pack of plastic ones at store to last the week, repeat.

regular glass bottle, why do you buy extra shit when you don't need it and it also has chemicals in it? (if not BPA, then it has BPS for example)

I just bought one of those glass water bottles that they sell of supermarkets that come with water

1 Litre, borosilicate glass, shit cost me £23 but it was worth every penny.

Attached: 31HsLCfLx7L.jpg (500x500, 14K)

glass?

If you're careful it's okay, but glass is never as sturdy as metal.

Does mummy still clean your shit or what?

Honestly with a stainless steel bottle and only using water that remains cool you won't really need to do much washing. I rinse mine with hot water daily and wash it on occasion. Haven't had any issues with constant use for over a year.

He is right that glass is a non-leeching material but stainless steel is the goat because it's practically indestructible and will last you a lifetime if you want it too. With glass you are really just rolling the dice until you inevitably break it. Stainless steel is lighter too.

>muh leach
>implying I'm going to let my water sit in the bottle a week before drinking it

Attached: 15987786.jpg (250x241, 7K)

wow, do you have a glass dildo too?

And what about the water bottle?

Powdercoated 800ml stainless steel klean kanteen masterrace mogs all your stupid femboy 3kg glass bottles.

Woah guys, we got a tough lumbersexual playing blue-collar dress up with his "kanteen". Ask me how I know you have awd vehicle that you don't use.

Attached: 312465.jpg (480x480, 35K)

This one I bought from a chinese market once

Attached: 1 botella.jpg (720x450, 13K)

sorry bro didnt know you would get so upset. The glass bottles are okay, just a bit heavy and brittle. Take care

>muh glass
I'm pragmatic in regards to everyday use items.
Glass ain't gonna cut it.
I want to be able to throw it in my car without worrying about anything. I want it to be able to fall over, roll over, fall down and all that fuckin jazz, and not have to worry about it breaking.
I don't want to treat it like a fucking chicken egg, and worry about tipping it over.
If it gets a dent, it gets cooler.
Can't get cooler with a broken fucking glass bottle.

>but muh hormones
Nattyfag cope.

i did drop mine and theres a dent in the corner but luckily its not bad but still bugs me. all in the service of drinking hundreds of gallons of delicious water though

>Not drinking artesianal VOSS™
Poorfags will never make it

Attached: Snapchat-1647774701.jpg (720x1280, 242K)

>Buy VOSS™ once
>refill bottle
artisanal waterfags btfo'd

Attached: 1555281998457.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>Not timestamping the bottle to mog everyone with an older bottle than yours

That bottle looks peak gay and I'm not gonna out of my way to treat i like a raw egg. It's a tool. If you want to bother with glas for pure optics, you're a fag or woman. It's absolutely unpractical und wasteful, considering how quick it gets broken.

It starts within minutes, retard. Enjoy your mantits.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/

Attached: 56E115D8-33F8-4C78-8651-22CE0AB1F989.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

I have the 1 liter one aswell for hiking.

Attached: 501861[1].jpg (1500x1500, 180K)

/nalgene/ crew reporting in. I had two but one smashed after it fell out of my bag at college

where do I buy one of these?

>Not saying "Lord, beer me strength" before each sip
NGMI

>water bottle
>wash

Lol
If you're using it right with a clean water source, you'll literally never need to wash it, as long as you aren't a back-washing troglodyte.

Just make sure you wash your hands everytime prior to picking it up

Based and Christpilled.

Attached: main-qimg-d047c93b7514b0ca84c93ec29d307ad3-c.jpg (485x689, 70K)

Rinse it, let it dry in the sun.
There, anything that could've been alive is now dead.

You're in the wrong.

have you guys seen those bottles which have a small cylinder in the middle for lime and lemons?

these are made in China now.
t Swiss guy

As pretty much everything. I'm open for anything made in europe which is pure steel.

I've been using this bottle daily for a minimum of 5 years.

How fucked am I?

Attached: 16 Ounce Wide Mouth-2.jpg (334x500, 35K)

You won cancer, congrats

Why can't you put in dishwasher

this but black
i shiggy diggy you guys don't use plastic of any kind unless you want to lose thoughs T-gains

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1200, 168K)

when I'm bicycling I keep a gallon jug in my backpack

Chad

This.

Not this one in particular, but looks exactly like it.

Just pop the lid and gulp that shit down.

Attached: ecovessel-boulder-insulated-bottle-700ml-black-shadow.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Attached: S-16912.jpg (528x704, 19K)

This. It's a Purifyou glass bottle, I've had it for four years now. The company will replace your bottle for free it if you accidentally break it too.

Attached: a25a1c7b6f709950190f842cb213ad69.jpg (500x390, 35K)

i got me a lifefactory glass bottle. to all the clumsyfags here, it’s worth raising your dexterity for the flavorless and odorless water that flows from glass. metal stinks and gives water a metallic tang, plastic, as if i need mention. arguably i think an old school bota bag would be better than that crap. at least leather cells being cast into your water are biologically relative to food.

glass. glass. glass. stop being clumsyfags. it’s not that difficult.

This. I dropped my bottle a couple times when I first got it but it's now been years since I've had an accident with it. As long as you get a good brand too with a sleeve or thick glass it should be able to survive a few falls anyway.

this

So any consensus?

Which one is the best? Hydroflask?

I have been drinking 80% of my water from a nalgene bottle for almost 5 years (the same one for 5 years) and I didn't grow any tits so I think you're fine