Is this the ultimate guide?

is this the ultimate guide?

Attached: 1555308057503.png (1406x4000, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4
youtu.be/SHgENdGr8TA?t=271
youtu.be/2tR50U6D3iY
youtu.be/mZHDMhbcJvA
youtu.be/UFTAWeJJGeM
youtu.be/t2QrpLEUGNI
youtu.be/K_S2f7QPZKc
youtu.be/4FTcBWb3XR0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCai00QBEl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Martial arts that work in real life
>places the only one on the list based around using weapons on the bottom tier

Attached: 1495904404616.jpg (640x616, 41K)

It’s pragmatic and honest, and will help you decide if it’s worth trying to learn one of the systems at your local gym.

Whether the order is right not the most relevant.

Your level of dedication and the quality of your teachers will carry you much farther than the perceived “quality” of the system you’re learning and the graphic makes it a point to say that.

I heard a gun and some shooting practice works quite well

imagine being this pussy

self defense by material art requires me to have physical contact with the nigger who tries to harm me, which I would like to avoid since I am quite happpy with having no aids.

And jokes aside, the only training against knife attack or multipe enemys is running. How often are people attacked by single enemys without weapons?

Attached: 1475670101202.gif (400x385, 1.98M)

Nigger just buy a knife

>Yeah, dude! There's no bullshit in boxing. If you can dodge all 4 punches, you can absolutely dominate a fight

*laughs in BJJ*

Attached: GOAT Defensive Boxer.jpg (1000x600, 203K)

I'll probably pick up HEMA and wrestling soon.

Just do whatever is fun to you. Fuck what you "need in real life". Taking advice from Jow Forums is beyond retarded

Yeah but can you fight multiple opponents using bjj?
Answer: No you cant

and thats why boxing is better than blowjob jitsu

Attached: 471F5DC0-971E-49BA-963C-70A033DCC747.png (375x375, 97K)

>I want to learn how to do glorified WWE LARPing in order to protect myself from getting DP'd

You're an idiot. Have fun with never ever producing a UFC champion.

Attached: 1539663458684.png (327x335, 220K)

Just go with judo or BJJ and avoid the CTE.

This seriously underrates wrestling. All current ufc title holders have a wrestling base

>put the gun down and fight me like a man pussy
*gets shot*
>b-but what about all my bjj training

sorry burgercuck can't relate

lemme add something serious to this though, guns are the ultimate equalizer. Training shooting will get you somewhere but the comparison between danger of an untrained person with a gun at point blank range and the same person with average training is a lot less than an average boxer vs average untrained person. When hospital bills are expensive and a lot of people own guns, the only people getting into serious fight are motherfuckers who are too dumb to understand the concept of their actions having consequences (minorities). Carry a gun, know how to use it, and you can stop worrying about "oh will my jiu jitsu training allow me to fight a pack of nogs" for the most part. and if youve got more than one person trying to shoot you then fine go join the military or something for that level of training i dont fucking know

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 2.30.05 PM.png (269x373, 70K)

UFC do not represent streetfighting. It is never recommend nor safe to fight on the ground.

Attached: 17D3CA3A-FE92-4ECE-8EFC-00E8467B6BAF.png (500x503, 178K)

Being an active martial artist with more than a decade of experience, I think the writer lacks hands-on experience with some of these martial arts, some of it is too optimistic or too dismissive, but on the whole it's a rather decent starting point.

youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4

Sorry for english:

The advantage of having a knife in a fight is that you have a knife in a fight.

The disadvantage is that now there's a fucking knife in the fight.

The only situation where having a knife would work is if you are 99% sure the other person doesnt have one too.

In a fight where both of you have knives, the winner is the one that bleeds out on the way to the hospital, the loser bleeds out on the spot.

>is this the ultimate guide?
Just buy a tactical pen and start stabbing

Attached: Tactical Pen Infographic.png (730x1291, 100K)

Just choose which one and have fun
youtu.be/SHgENdGr8TA?t=271
Disclaimer: Only to use on migrants, no suit will be filled if migrants are harmed or killed.

Attached: Tactical-pens.jpg (647x578, 128K)

The problem with using a martial art based around weapons in real life is that you shouldn't be carrying a sword around with you every day if you have goals outside of martial arts.

>Delusional statement about knife fighting due to assumption that everyone know how to use knifes or guns.
Knife being a close range weapon you can be disarmed, not all people are ok with stabbing someone else, some just try to scare you.
Here is a footage with a long range weapon, enjoy
youtu.be/2tR50U6D3iY

You don’t learn just to pick fights.
If you do, youre a colossal fucking faggot and you deserve to be kneecapped

>needing to use a martial art in real life

Whew lad. Learn to use a gun, a knife or a bat

Nothing wrong with carrying around a knife everyday, though. Or a gun, for those of us in free countries.

Attached: 1539896525023.jpg (799x538, 216K)

Shit, wrong picture.

Attached: jelly bryce.jpg (416x573, 56K)

>judo or BJJ
no reason you can't train both. my bjj gym has a weekly judo night taught by a blackbelt that's a member of the gym. i like it because you use judo to get them on the ground then you can do your bjj to totally subdue them

>streetfighting

Are you an adult? Do you have a job that does not involve wearing a paper hat? Are you not a nigger? If you answered yes to two or more of those questions, then you have no business "streetfighting".

I will never understand the fetishistic aura surrounding the idea of "fighting" some random stranger, on the street of all places. Self defence is not fighting. It might involve a bit of fighting, but if it gets to that point, you've already failed at self defence on at least a dozen points along the path of escalation.

Stop being a retarded nigger and let go of this ridiculous idea of "streetfigthing" Instead, learn situational awareness, de-escalation techniques, get your goddamned ego in check, and your head out your ass.

Attached: 988800e05b07b08003daf2868c02f257fb55bf607682c6d6656cfee204f52e43.jpg (1024x764, 121K)

i much rather be prepared to fight than to be a literal defenseless cuck.

Attached: BF278153-6090-4D18-BA2D-8D6DFE660533.jpg (736x1029, 93K)

Have you ever been outside at night?

You can't fight multiple opponents using ANY fighting style. Unless there's a huge difference in weight class, 2 men will always beat 1 man.

nice cope fightlet
youtu.be/mZHDMhbcJvA
youtu.be/UFTAWeJJGeM
youtu.be/t2QrpLEUGNI
youtu.be/K_S2f7QPZKc

Being prepared for a fight and "streetfighting" are two separate things.

Look, I used to be a skinhead in my late teens. I've done a lot of stupid shit, and I know a thing or two about getting into fights. You wanna know the big secret? The guy who gets in the first solid punch, wins 99% of the time. The guy with the weapon wins, the guy without runs or gets hurt/dies 99% of the time. If both the guys have weapons, they usually end up posturing a bit and then backing off. If they actually fight, they both get hurt/die. Group fights are just a huge tossup, and which side wins depends on so many factors, it might as well be random. Who gets hurt or not literally IS random, as you can't realistically cover all your bases, or have eyes around your head.

That's it, the sum total of what you have to know. Stop fetishizing violence, it will only bring you problems.

Attached: ------------------------------.jpg (589x645, 69K)

youtu.be/4FTcBWb3XR0

bjj can only do 1 person at a time

boxers can fight multiple

Far from it, go watch this shit RIGHT NOW

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCai00QBEl4

this is the worst video that has ever been posted
you should be ashamed

SEETHING

Please leave, this is a LARP only thread.

Attached: EED5EF47-D479-463C-99EC-77BFB57A76E1.png (1000x1413, 600K)

I am amused when people with your mindset get shot.

Attached: 1555005313056.gif (250x250, 992K)

all of you were clearly bullied at school, dont cha?