Can people of different races be friends?

Can people of different races be friends?

Attached: 75993318-people-and-interracial-friendship-concept-two-old-male-friends-that-came-across-each-other- (1300x866, 132K)

Yes. Just because you are too dysfunctional to have friends doesn't mean more functional people can't be friends with a darkie

Can a black person be friends with an asian?

Yes but there will always be tensions, since blacks are afraid of being seen as inferior and whites either implicit racists or afraid of being seen as racist. Everyone will walk on their toes.

I'm friends with a Norwegian and I'm a Saami.

it used to be possible but its getting less and less so in today's political climate.

my best friends are different races from me. one is white the other is hapa and I'm black.

As long as both people aren't fucking retarded and socially inept to the point where not even other people of the same race want to be their friends, yes.

yes retard
yes retard

Best criend used to be this mixed race guy. Hanged out alot. Played dnd through out highschool. Then he went to college and then he stopped talking to me. He has mt number. He can call whenever he likes but he don't. It's weird. I try texting him whenever I can but he never texts back. But I guess that is life.

My best friend is Native American. I call him Pow Wow and he calls me stupid fucking bitch.

Attached: 1547490012270.jpg (264x264, 23K)

It's hard but not impossible imo. Everygroup has ingroup preference obv. Then we talk about historical context. And social implications. So it's complex.

Im African American and most of my friends are Mexicans. They like me, their families like me. A friend of mine tried to hook me up with his cousin. My second largest friend group is black. I also have a few Asian friends and like one white friend.

You all are stupid. This is why none of you have any kind of relationships. You overanalyze and complicate things way more than they need to be. All it takes to be friends with someone of a different race is both people liking get one another.

how sad do you have to be to even ask this

Yes, the real question is can different genders be friends

friendly, yeah. but true friends?

Yes, true friends. Unless that guy who punched a guy's car window out for disrespecting my mom or the guy who told me "you don't need an invitation for my family parties" aren't my true friends.

theyre just being friendly, bro. you are White after all.

Yes but they can't fuck.

I am not white. I'm black.

lies. pure poppycock

Why would I lie about such a thing?

Attached: 9DCB43AE-8134-4FF4-8ED4-FADE68B6B6DB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

yeah im friends with a bunch of mexicans, and some blacks. it really is all about how much they connect with your personality. if they understand and can take a joke, they're good but don't rub it in their face because if that's all they think about you that's stupid. if you call them a spick and then comment on something you guys are both interested in, it's fine. also, dont just randomly call someone you just met an offensive term.

All races can be friends, the issue today is that being friends among most needs MASSIVE tolerance, either the blacks come back to be a normal part of society rather than being criminals, rapist, drug dealers and neglectful fathers, or everyone else will magically look away and forget it all

Attached: rappers.jpg (394x318, 37K)

I'm friends with my girlfriend and her friends and they're all Asian and I'm friends with rather quite a few Arab colleagues of mine.
My closest friends are all white though, white people are more normal, or at least they are more relatable to me and I feel more comfortable around them.
I don't have any Black friends.

How can I get one of your delicious chocolate sistars?
I want to make caramel babies with a black woman.
Can you help a (white) brother out?

There's been alot of cases of different species befriending and living amongst one another. The nigger race isn't compatible with humans, but Asians and spics perhaps are.

Without a doubt, every race has their outcasts. I have more in commons with a outcast of a different race than a normie of my race.

Try to be as cool as this guy

Attached: 670BADFD-39AD-408A-8B25-C7B4F6D51188.jpg (750x926, 690K)

he doesnt look happy at all. just sayin

Not sure what your point is. He's a famous football player, I'm sure he's pretty happy.

as long as their interests or personalities align, sure

thats a forced smile and his gaze is distant. i didnt even know who he is, just saw that he didnt look happy. hes huge makes sense hes a football player.

but initially i put him as a guy who loves the mosh pit. this would be his ideal type.

Attached: FD3AF5F3-6634-46F6-B87A-6BDCB2B60B26.jpg (431x512, 25K)

it's girls that look like this that make me regret that most girls i like are white

you as a non-white? i feel ya, no touching.

nah me as an actual-white

you regret it? alright bro, have another

Attached: 708EC77C-537D-45E1-9EE7-14E98DF53561.jpg (669x1004, 97K)

>Can people of different races be friends?
Of course. If you actually left your mom's basement every once in a while, you'd be able to see it for yourself and not have to ask.

she just screams daddy issues

>she just screams daddy

ya probably

Attached: 477E2B2E-3E27-49E0-AEB1-5415A73C11CC.jpg (600x845, 111K)

My first ever fwiend in kindergarten was black. We don't talk anymore but he acts whiter than most white degenerates I know

how is this actually a question? Yes. We arent all as close-minded as you seem to think

if you don't mind the social pressure to hate eachother, then yeah.

sorta like how /lgbt/ never really gets drawn into SJW antics.