Halp

What do? Madly in love with girl for 5+years. Texting today, this happens. What do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-211752.png (1440x2880, 315K)

Here is the second part, please help me

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-211802.png (1440x2880, 371K)

>5+years
NIGGER GET OUT OF THERE

you hella deep in that friend zone boi

Offer to come over
If not, or its some e shit, don't even bother, she is not worth it
If she says yes, bring booze and fuck her.
What the fuck boy

Holy shit I feel for you man
but why are you doing this it honestly hurts to read

further proof that the friendzone is in fact real and strong with this poor man's post

you're a good guy for giving her genuine advice, but I think for your own mental health you should stop talking to her or at least limit it more. If after 5 years it hasn't happen I don't think it's gonna happen friend.

STOP KEKING YOURSELF. FOR YOUR OWN WELL BEING.

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOO.png (225x224, 8K)

user, you have to learn to not be friends with girls. Never be friends with a girl ever. Men do not make friends with women. This will protect you from the friendzone, fren.

>it's... It's okay.

wtf did you expect her to say to this ? she is too high up on a pedestal stop talking to her like this

Attached: Kugisaki_Nobara_Portrait.png (385x385, 130K)

Lmao you sound like such a fucking cuck

Stop talking to her immediately. Please listen to my advice. I was someone like you years ago. Being a beta orbiter like you're being gets you nowhere. It will hurt at first to leave someone you think is your friend but it's like ripping off a bandaid you've just gotta do it. Subconsciously she will respect you for standing up for yourself and not being her emotional tampon anymore. It may even lead to you fucking her if you're not a complete sperglord.

Please listen to me it hurts me to see guys acting like you are because I was there once and it gets you nowhere except looking like a doormat

stop talking to her. you're doing gay shit to yourself. fucking stop it. she will never like you and there's nothing you can do about it. LEAVE. don't be mad about it. just go.

>"It's okay. Really, it's... It's okay."
>Writes an entire novel in a text message
I've figured out why this girl doesn't return your feelings for her. Jesus Christ, you're pathetic.

Attached: 1546645256177.png (740x900, 923K)

At this point of life I'm skeptical about this kind of conversations. It's too retarded to be true.

This fucking guy. Solid observations.

>tell me about him
What the fuck mang? d00d

>madly in love for 5+ years
WELL WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
You deserve this.

>it's about love

Lol you messed up

holy hell that was gay as fuck to read. you deserve to be alone.

Attached: 463456356.gif (391x396, 982K)

>Amazing BROWN eyes
SKINSKIN EYES LMAO

Attached: 1392904531994.gif (326x246, 1.19M)

Emotional Tampon Champion.

Ah yes, here comes Jow Forums to lecture us on how ugly everyone else is and that the reason he can't get laid is everyone else's fault, not because he's just ugly since apparently blue eyes is all one needs to be beautiful.
Get over yourself homo

t. asshurt shit eyes

Attached: 029997FE031199376580.jpg (480x480, 18K)

lmaoing @ ur life. unironically kys you fucking beta.

Attached: laugh 3.jpg (1024x550, 37K)

I'm 32 years old. 32. I'm probably 10 years older than you and I've never had a conversation with a girl via text in my life. Still a virgin and brown.
Yet, there is no existence, no prize, no fiber of reality that would ever compel me to be in your shoes. I would rather die miserable alone in a old, damp hut that to ever be you.

you're way too soft. I would have responded with something liek "wait, you like him BECAUSE he is an asshole?" and try to understand her, but at the same time let her know she's a dumbass.

>voluntarily being an emotional cumrag for 5+ years
>ever expecting her to like you
oh fuck user i'm so sorry..........

Attached: 1370743970877.png (660x377, 178K)

lmao at least I'm not as pathetic as OP

bring DMT to her house and engage in astral sexual relations

You fucked up already because now you make it seem like friendship is infinite, you put her on a pedestal yourself by doing this. Also tell her not to fucking steal shit that's creepy regardless of gender

not sure if this is a joke or if op is actually a fkn cuck.... lmaoo

You're here too you know. Laughing at those in the same place as you is more pathetic than being there in the first place.

>he thinks playing the nice guy act after being on the sideline for 5 fucking years of her riding the cock carousel of people she probably barely knows is going to pay off for him one day
Holy fuck lmao, I just came to this board to see if the rumors were true, they sure are.

You are beyond hope. You will never have a romantic relationship with this person. Be friends with her if you want but that's all you are you big gay doormat.

>Implying I'm not laughing at myself too
What an uptight cunt you are

Attached: 1AkDb.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

at this point you might as well tell her how you actually feel about her. Can you really keep doing this to yourself? You need to let her know right fucking now, tell her you feel weird talking about this shit because of how you feel about her, otherwise shes just gonna see you as some fuck she can use to talk about the dudes shes fucking. You are literally torturing yourself. If you let her know, and she doesn't reciprocate then at least its out there and the ideas been planted in her head, she'll be less likely to drop this shit on you if she knows how you feel.

Jesus man, I used to be like you, I nearly killed myself. Just fucking tell her, be real, be upfront, im fucking begging you

Attached: nu.jpg (409x314, 22K)

Boi quit orbiting and bounce and find a chick that is interested how you want lol

what do? how about telling her to fuck off you orbiter

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahha you are the definition of a robo loser, look she is going after chad because he makes her pussy go wet and you loser keep beeing her emotional sponge

ahahahahahAHAHHAAHHAAHHA

YOU ARE ABOUT TO BREAK

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 497K)

This is the best idea possible. Just be upfront. If she is a "real" friend she will stop discussing it because it makes you uncomfortable.

Sounds pretty cucked.

talking to a woman who is talking to you about other men is just utterly pathetic

giving women attention for any reason other than actually pursuing a relationship is the hallmark of beta males for sure

tell her how you feel or dip

surprised to see decent posts here
I guess the law enforcement officers tasked with defusing the potential incel killing spree situations had a moment of weakness and wanted to offer advice to OP

OP, you are sweet and my heart melts for you but these Anons are absolutely right.
She has to know. Just as you are telling her it's not okay for her friend to force her to act inauthentically, it's not fair for her to force you to bury your feelings just so she can unload hers onto you. A real friend would understand the position you are in, and you have to give her the opportunity to be a good, supportive, empathetic friend to you. You deserve that.

give up and wallow in sadness and uncertainty.

face it you've wasted 5 years of your life, getting rejected will crush you too badly.

>law enforcement officers tasked with defusing the potential incel killing spree situations

Attached: 5AA18D9E-05F2-4023-AD93-E555D31AB49F.png (1318x1333, 679K)

would it be worse to a cold-hearted robot who has never loved, or a cyborg orbiter who will never confess?

Cuuuuunnnt you are a fuckin mess aye

>Madly in love with girl for 5+years
nigger wtf were you doing all that time

Glad i could view the origin story of a new supervillain

YOU HAVE EMOTIONS? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING KEK FHAHAHHAHASHFIFAHFIUWHFQWRU FUCK YOU RETARD FUCK YOU THIS IS WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS ITS BECAUSE OF RETARDS LIKE YOU FUCK YOU AND YOUR KEKS FUCK YOU RETARDED CUM SLURPING COCK MONKEY

>kinda an asshole but he's honest about it

To grills actually like that quality?

you can trust me and take my advice, says the KHHV to a wamen.

everybody likes a genuine person.

>5+ years
There is literally no hope for 0.None.You disgust me.The complete maximum for making a move is 3 months AT EXTREME MAX.You're the ultimate cuck OP

Move on, retard. She's one out of BILLUONS you absolute mong. She's not special nor unique. Find another she obviously don't want you in any way.

I really hate beta incels like you that put up with this shit for 5 years hoping that something will happen and just become emotional sponges for FREE. Pathetic. Even sluts that guzzle 5 cocks are better.

Attached: 1540393582366.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

You need to move on. Five years? Have you ever admitted your feelings? If not, why not? It's gotta be eating you up inside, no? It just doesn't make sense.

Also, you're a bad friend. She's actively saying this dude's an asshole and is unapologetic about it. Why wouldn't you attempt to discourage her from being with him? Also:

>Friendship has no contract

Yes it absolutely does. If your homie started attending KKK meetings, you'd drop him, right? Right. The contract of friendship for sane people is that you need to remain at least somewhat moral (or at least he actively improving yourself if you're not). Otherwise, why even call that person your friend?

You have much to learn.

bounce nigga, she isnt into you, stop pussyfooting around her.

Stop interacting with her. You gain nothing from her being in your life. You do lose out however

You're way in the friend zone. You've actually cleared the LZ, laid waste to everything there, secured the perimeter, laid a foundation, let it cure, and built the Taj Majal on this friend zone.

You're a good friend, but your chances with her are nonexistent. For your own mental health, you need to move on. The only card you can play now is to withdraw all emotional support. If you ever had a chance, she'll come for you. But you have to let her know how you feel, and that you can't go on torturing yourself like that.

Attached: 1544485768425.jpg (640x425, 39K)

you are the biggest cuckold ever. A guy can get his wife to fuck millions of black men but he'd never be as equal of a cuck as you are. Fucking rope

(OP)
user, honest question. what do you want out of this woman? girlfriend? wife? relationship? just sex? when you make up your mind on which it is: call her on the phone, DO NOT TEXT, and say let's go out in your own words. i dont know where that place would be but you need to cut straight through to the dagger in your chest and call this girl on the phone and initiate a meetup or date (dont ever say date and try as hard as you can not to pose it ask a question).
if she declines or rejects you: don't spiel your heart out, don't show any emotion, don't beg, dont continue asking about her day or whatever chad she wants to fuck, just end the call in your own words with something like "thats fine, thanks for the honesty. alright i dont want to hold you up i'll let you go." and then stop texting her. i guess you could MAYBE check her messages once every week or something and give maybe 1-2 replies a week so you can keep initiating a date but after a couple asks and rejections just block her completely. this is why you need to stop talking to her and eventually block her once you've asked her to date: One day this woman is going to get married or have kids or a long term boyfriend and she will be living her life. if you are still doing these cringe texts you are going to want to kill yourself and you WILL get severe depression. ASK HER OUT AND MOVE ON, THATS IT. she's not your friend, no matter how much she guilt trips you, just ask her out and then ghost her. no responses, dont fall for her bait trap when she tries to say "but i thought we were friends". dont respond and just move on. ask her out once a month if you want but ideally you should cut all contact after the first call. use intuition on how long you keep demanding a date, but 100% STOP HAVING CONVERSATIONS

He is not a good friend, and he needs to come to terms with that. Telling people to "follow their heart" is shit advice. It's a canned answer that he gave because it sounded nice. I'm sure he doesn't have actively bad intentions saying that, but it was an utterly careless thing to say. People need to think before they speak.

you're so fucking beta holy shiiit

Why are you such a fucking cuck?
Some dumb slut is gushing over how much she wants to fuck Chad and you're just sitting there wasting your time being that cunts emotional tampon? Fuck off.

Enjoy the friendzone while he nuts in her pus KEK.

Attached: 1513608484004.gif (250x250, 69K)

as if him telling her not to get with this guy is going to change her attraction to the chad. women love who they love, and they love assholes and chads. what are you suggesting? that she get with a nice guy like op? lmao. im just imagining op telling her that the chad is a piece of shit and that she should get with him instead. just hilarious. you're suggesting that op pick who she is attracted to which is insane. no matter how much any beta tells staceys that assholes are assholes, guess what, stacey is still going to like the assholes

>hes an asshole but hes honest ahout it

Hahah your oneitis is gonna get pumped and dumped by Chad

>5 years

Stop talking to her, stop communicating with her and move on

Oh man user I know the feel. Better to be the bitch boy than have no female companion at all right? But you can't keep doing that shit to yourself it will ruin your life

>tell me about him
Ha, you thought it was you.
Should've said something to imply she was thinking about you. When she says no and says some other guys name, then you say "i'm not gay enough to talk about pretty boys with you".

You fucked up again.

Attached: 1458150273292.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

>One day this woman is going to get married or have kids or a long term boyfriend and she will be living her life. if you are still doing these cringe texts you are going to want to kill yourself and you WILL get severe depression.

some damn good advice, hope op reads this

god i fucking hate these posters but you sure crack me up

>You thought it ws you

OP probably did think this. Good grief it must have hurt like hell.

You're a good friend and you want to be a good man. You let your love for this girl out of this way so that you could genuinely be there for her.

But for all the good that'll do you in the long run, you're retarded. Leave her as soon as you can. Understand that as soon as she gets with this guy you are getting replaced, only kept on a leash if things go sour for her.

Holy fuck user, is this satire?

Just in case it isn't, the next time she hits you with some bullshit like that don't type fucking paragraphs. It reeks of desperation, just hit her with an "lmao thats wild". It's not the best response, but-

>It's a lot less pathetic and cuck-y than typing that whole ass fucking paragraph

>It'll let her know to fuck off with that bullshit and that you're too busy to deal with it

>She might respect you more for subconsciously setting boundaries

Again, OP, absolutely LMAOing at your life. I'd tell you to jump off a bridge, stat. Gotta put you out of your fuckin misesry.

Attached: 634652564.jpg (213x237, 11K)

Dudes still talk to girls like this? Lol ur gay as fuck

"It's...its okay" even in text messages you stutter like a fuckin beta. Your best bet is to learn how to do nails so you can help her get dolled up before she goes to sit on his face you fucking faggot

Lmao God damn you guys are fucking losers haha

If you give me your Amazon I'll buy you a helium tank and an oxygen mask you fucking waste of skin

>responding with an unironic wall of text that sounds like a Kingdom Hearts speech in response to her gushing to you about how much she wants to fuck chad

Attached: 1545629698793.jpg (720x711, 73K)

You are deep in the friendzone, man

She is just using you as an emotional tampon but you know you want to be more than that

Do yourself a favour today and stop caring about this girl, move the fuck on bro

You are the male equivalent of a woman that is pining for a serious relationship with a certain guy but he only strings her along for the sex

Stop doing that to yourself

Attached: A15C0825-9B5C-4B50-A3C2-4906C08A9CAE.jpg (625x415, 34K)

You should just cut all contact with her OP. Trust me.
You've spent 5 years as her emotional sponge, she doesn't and never will see you as anything more than a friend because it will risk destroying that relationship and you have (probably) never even made any attempt of appearing as something else. And you will never see her as a simple friend because you've invested so much of your time and even mental health in her.
If you keep doing this it will only keep hurting you.

I've been EXACTLY where you are user, you need to either come to terms with the fact that she's never going to get with you or cut contact entirely, you're never going to get out of the friend zone and pretending to be platonic while you have feelings for her is just torturing yourself for no reason. You won't become Chad overnight but I promise you you will feel so much better when you just let go, it's like a giant weight being lifted off your chest. Eventually without the rose-tinted glasses you'll probably end up realizing you dodged a bullet anyway, I know I did.
Also for future reference never use ellipsis or talk in paragraphs like that in a text message, it makes you look like a giant bitch.

Attached: 1544324800364.jpg (836x543, 150K)

My nigga. Exactly what I was gonna say. She is probably dryer than the fucking Sahara for this guy
He's literally encouraging her to fuck another guy. Not only are long texts beta as fuck, this nigger is telling him to fuck him
How is it even possible to fail this hard?
''tell me more about him''
I find it hard to believe these words were spoken by a person with a dick and balls. Is this the power of s o y?

Lmfao, this. How can this faggot even be real?

OP heres an idea of how this should actually work
>be me
>meet very cute girl at roommates work gathering
>introduce self, smalltalk.mkv
>get her number
>fast forward two months, over which time we texted once because she had a faggot boyfriend sadly
>she comes to our place but my roommate ends up ditching for some tinder pussy
>ohfuckherewego.jpg
>drinking and chatting, admits her boyfriend is an asshole and cheats and doesnt care
>epic, dump him and come sit on my dick bitch
>can tell she isnt the cheating type but also that she would fuck me if single
>fast forward a month, still havent talked more than a few times by text
>help her move into my same apartment complex which she is doing with her boyfriend
>later learn they just broke up
>nigga im gonna fuck your bitch
>hang out a few times, fuck, end up dating and now live together

If I did your shit id be watching her get cummed in by other niggas instead of cumming in her myself. Make it so obvious you want to fuck her from the start. How is this hard to understand holy shit

Attached: 6386EE2C-95A3-4CA7-8DCA-C633D220C64B.jpg (720x715, 43K)

Lmao chad is SUCH a nerd, he plays COD sometimes lol he calls me a filthy whore but at least he's honest about it, he's so funny lol! He's so good animals, he said my dog is a good boy! How sweet!

Holy fuck this hurts my soul to read. I've been where you are. I'm sorry buddy, but you're fucked. You need to get out of there or somehow stop feeling anything for her.

Attached: 1277e50.jpg (599x799, 44K)

Jesus christ bro. You're so deep into the friendzone that you've actually gone beyond the boundaries of the known friendzone and into the nether regions.

It's completely uncharted territory. Infact you've made quite an important scientific discovery here.

We will need to come up with a name for this newly discovered region. I suppose you should have the honors since you were the one brave enough to dare to go where no man has gone before.

An incredible accomplishment OP. You truly are the Christopher Columbus of our time.

jesus christ dude, just stop talking to her altogether. This is poison for you, take it from a faggot that used to orbit around girls all the time.

You are just gonna keep feeling like shit forever waiting for her to fall in love with you, which is not gonna happen, ever, is just a source of pain for you.

Man

How can you do this to yourself OP?

If you cant let go of your emotions you need to tell her how you feel face to face and if she aint with it then you stop talking to her and never look back.

Otherwise you will be stuck untill she stops talking to you, which in turn has the same effect but ideally you'd want to "pull the trigger" first

I think I'd rather not even be friends with a girl/have contact with her at all if I loved her and she didn't reciprocate.

Attached: 1413702824289.jpg (650x700, 67K)

Get your dick hard as fuck and send her multiple dick pics and tell her she's missing out on your hog if she fucks with that beta bitch boi