I am 19 and I'll be 20 soon

I am 19 and I'll be 20 soon.
I have an extreme "midlife crisis".
I've often thought about it and came to the conclusion that my life is practically over and completely destroyed.
Have not done anything sensible since school. 4 years Neet. No Job, no driver's license, never kissed a girl, live in a city I hate, no money, no friends.
How should I make up for lost time? All of my classmates are now finished with the training, earn their first money and enjoy their lives. I have not even started to live. I am completely disoriented and do not know what to do with my future ...
I lack the strength to live on. When I wake up I'm tired. I have not seen the sun for 3 months. My only consolation is to get drunk.
Do you have tips on how to become normal again?
Did you have a similar phase in your life?
what should i do first if i want to change my life?

Attached: the end.jpg (720x743, 42K)

youre 20 man chill out

I spent the last couple of my years doing the same right out of school user.

Did nothing, but drugs and stay inside. Drink away my problems. One day I came across my old laptop with all the files from when I was alone, but still more stable and it reminded me it's possible to move on. Try coming up with goals. You probably weren't this way 7 years ago. You might be someone completely different than you are now in 7 years.

You don't have to be normal, but if you think of things you want. You'll be able to find more passion for getting a job. Even a minimum wage job is fine. So the FIRST step is GOALS. Think of the person you WANT to be.

Who do you want to be OP?

im 20 too, i cope by thinking that there are people worse than me example: crack heads in south america and normal civilians in south america. or "atleast im white" or "atleast i live in the USA" ect ect ect......

fpbp
oruigiena

I'm in a similar situation op. 20 seems like an adult age, where you should have some of your shit together. A job, enough money to be planning to move out, as well as driving or at least learning to.
I did terribly in school, can't get hired and have been neet for 2 years. How do I even begin to catch up? God make it fucking stop.

Attached: kot.jpg (543x537, 29K)

Go outside and go for a walk at midnight.
Then get a job, trade company, because you need no qualifications for that.
Now get up at 6 every day. Enjoy your workmates, get money, eat healthy, exercise.
Thats it mate, just do that, then start all the obvious shit.

You could easily go back to school, get a degree, and find a new grad job making 80k a year by the time you're 25 or so.

I wish I could go back to being 20. Enjoy your life kid

Try being 23. My life is a living nightmare.

Attached: shinji.jpg (1000x563, 87K)

Get music that you like. Once your there, you can do anything you want - time alone is at least bearable and music might be common ground with a stranger.

>youre 20 man chill out

No that's the opposite of what you should be doing. I'm not saying he should panic but he needs a plan. I was exactly like the OP until I was 23 when I tried to get my shit together and it's been a desperate uphill battle since (28 now). By uphill I mean having to send out 800 resumes to land a minimum wage call center job, working in asbestos filled warehouses etc.

My first advice is to go and try to find a low-paying part time job somewhere while still living with your parents, and just save every penny you make. Save until you have a typical year's salary. This may take you 2+ years if you're working part time for a low wage.

My second piece of advice is to forget about girls. Not getting laid when I was your age made me pretty depressed and lacking in purpose. Don't let it get to you.

Most importantly, do not squander your time or every day it will get harder and harder to climb your way out of a hole.

>20
>"midlife crisis"
I hope you make it an end of life crisis you stupid little faggot.

I'm 24 and same thing. I have had 2 jobs and I have a driver's license but neither were fulltime for more than a week or two at a time. Now I am slowly sinking into NEETdom again, but hopefully I won't. Try not to user.

>I am 19 and I'll be 20 soon.
>I've often thought about it and came to the conclusion that my life is practically over and completely destroyed.
lmao

I'm 30 and the only difference between you and I is ten years. Everything you posted is completely fucking wrong. If you started college now you'd be behind by a almost no time at all. Your perspective is totally warped by your lack of life experience, and the reality distortion field it creates is so powerful that I don't know if I can even get through to you until it's too late, anyway.

I got started last year and only then did I experience success and realize what it meant to succeed and move on, and it has definitely got nothing to do with measuring your facebook-peen against normies, user.

I wish I could help you

buck up you stupid fucking child

I'm 22 and this is what I did last year. My lack of social skills turned this into a nightmare experience. It doesn't feel like enjoying life at all but I don't have any better idea, so I keep going.

trips of truth op you are indeed a faggot

I've been there. The damage is already done if you ended up here and are asking failed normies for advice. The best you can do is get the fuck off of Jow Forums immediately (it's literal poison), and minimize the damage. Lifting will help more than anything but you'll still have the "scars". It might seem harsh and kinda blackpilled, but it's the honest truth.

>You could easily go back to school, get a degree, and find a new grad job making 80k a year by the time you're 25 or so.
>
>I wish I could go back to being 20. Enjoy your life kid
What about if I'm 28? What would you do then? Are you 28?

Stop being such a cunt workout, eat right, dress well and join the military and you'll make it bro we all do

>The best you can do is get the fuck off of Jow Forums immediately (it's literal poison), and minimize the damage.
Good advice, try leaving this place. I was here four years ago and I could be here in four years too.

I disagree, this place is very useful for information if you come in moderation and use it only in search of truth, don't just hang out with the losers and sit in your filth or whatever

Jow Forums's one of the only places you can debate and present unpopular opinions and such

I do agree, if you look up some useful threads but those are like needles in a haystack. You're better off leaving Jow Forums altogether. There is just too much to lose for what could be gained.

you can't lose anything if remain mindful of the situation and don't allow yourself to stagnate and use this as yet another form of escapism

I'm 30

Not sure if my advice would still apply to you at age 28. Its a bit hard to get back into society after a decade of neetdom

>I'm 30
>
>Not sure if my advice would still apply to you at age 28. Its a bit hard to get back into society after a decade of neetdom
Well. I'm not a total lost cause. How should I go about it? I would appreciate any advice.

I am intelligent and have normal life skills. I'm not a total shut-in, I just have no social network and limited social skills. I can carry on normal "how is the weather" conversations and sort of "fake it" for a while. I can develop useful skills and get to work on time every time and not quit when it's slightly difficult, things like that...

I don't understand your point. Remain mindful of which situation?

you can completely avoid the negative effects of this place and enjoy the positive aspects of it, that's my only point

Yeah you can, if you're a levelheaded individual. If you're depressed, lonely and dissatisfied with your life,being on this board is the worst thing you can possibly do.

>Yeah you can, if you're a levelheaded individual. If you're depressed, lonely and dissatisfied with your life,being on this board is the worst thing you can possibly do.
I've been depressed, lonely, and dissatisfied, and this place was still useful to me. I think it depends on your goals. Some people want to be unhappy.

You're developmentally ahead of all your peers who became alcoholics (maybe not at this point, yikes)

You still have more career potential than your peers who had children super early

You have more life to live than the ones who overdosed on shit drugs/got cancer/got in car crashes

Can you stop pretending like only beautiful lives are worth living? It's life, it's a gift, not a to-do list. Life is more like Pokemon Snap than it is Pokemon Red. The only thing being an adult means is that nobody else is responsible for you. It doesn't mean you need a car, a purpose, or a story. If you're breathing that means you're not missing out on anything because there's nothing to do. You live by the grace of god and you die by it too.

If your situation sucks, then you can change it. By all means clean your room, cut your hair, and break your back in a factory. My only point is fuck me, because every single person on Earth would love to live on the planet of what-could-have-been. I could have wrestled in high school, invested in bitcoin when it was 20c, and started my own business back in 2011 when you could sell analog alarm clocks for a 50% margin on Amazon, but I didn't. It's not a tragedy to be alive even if you're sad.

Attached: 1523332657240.jpg (555x555, 223K)