WHERES HER FUCKING BRA PIC FFS IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR 2 FUCKING DAYS NOWWW!!!

WHERES HER FUCKING BRA PIC FFS IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR 2 FUCKING DAYS NOWWW!!!

Attached: untitled1.png (1080x720, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50431586
youtube.com/watch?v=6DNM4KZeSpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wot r u talking about it was just lying in the accounts for some reason why this board has gone to shit so fucking gay marriage and it's not expensive to see you tonight darling

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50431586

Keep waiting

It was posted here and then deleted but its still in the archive see above

Hey, newfag. Hows life?

So youre telling me that after all her videos where she was trying to convince everyone she was sincere and not fishing to for attention, she posted a piv of herself squeezing her non existent tits.

Couldn't you at least wait a few days, you fucking ape?
You disgust me.

Shutup Tahlia.

she is dead you retard

Is she really?
How do you know

ummm what the fuck are you talking about

Wait what the fuck? I went blank for a while and don't understand anything anymore. What is this? What happened? Unironically.

I really hope she's okay.

OP, please stop being such a pervert and contributing to the sick state of this world.

Why would she not be okay?

Damn she has some nice tits

She never posted that. A pedo gang pressured her into that when she was 14 and later posted that everywhere.

And, she's dead you know, I am a local in her area and her suicide has been a pretty big deal where I live. So I think all of you need to stop perving on a dead kid

She seemed so happy after she spent time with her friends a week or so ago.
I was so happy for her.

I can't stand this shit any more.

Attached: images (58).jpg (231x250, 9K)

The thread is in the archives. She used her new trip. Look it up.

She's not. It's been confirmed I am pretty sure.

It was that picture that she got pressured to take that sent her mental state out of control so you should probably stop spreading it.

She's not dead, you idiots. She'll be back in a few days.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DNM4KZeSpQ

Attached: Tahlia the whore.png (828x461, 146K)

>Be Brooke
>Obvious mentally ill girl curses you for being attractive and spergs out at you once, then leaves and never speaks to you again
>Be findom with big and impressionable fan base of orbiters
>tell orbiters she bullied you because of that one interaction
>they doxx her family and spread a bra picture that she was pressured into as a child
>she kills herself
>"It's not my fault and the dead girl is a fucking idiot henty"

How about you send a link and quit bullshitting

>I am a local in her area and her suicide has been a pretty big deal where I live

She lived in rockingham WA. Im gona check now

Just checked, nothing. Lying piece of cunt.

I am guessing, judging by the fact that you hate here enough to make this account, that you are the user who started all this and killed her

The pic is already out there, we cant stop it, might as well get something out of this awful situation

Based. Tahlia is literally worstgirl. At least ciara is unashamedly evil.

Attached: 61E6E0334C694ECF994AC79D6FAAFF11.gif (540x360, 548K)

>Rockingham WA

Wait what the fuck that is exactly where I live.

This hits way too fucking close to home.
Fucking hell she better be alright.

Suicides don't normally make the news out of respect of the family. But I am from her specific neighbourhood and it is a pretty big deal here. There is even a ceremony for her at our local church as well. Don't believe me if you don't want to, but she won't be coming back

Doubtful. I might contact her family and find out.

I live there too. How have you not heard about her sui? It's all that everyone has been talking about at my school

This cunt is unironically a mod in brooke's server btw. I don't know if they are friends IRL or only online, I quit the server before all this played out.

Tahlia is just hiding her location. Perth australlia, buddy.

Yeah, Brooke orbiters are idiotic psychopaths, what else is new?

Rockingham is in Perth you dumbass.
I really don't recommend you contact her family. They are quite literally reporting everyone who they don't know to the police for justice
You could get into dome form of trouble for harassment idk

Thats Garden Island WA. Not to mention the fact that Arunta is based at FBW. Where else would she live other than HMAS rockingham or mandurah. You never know who is lurking this site bro.

Tahlia shit talked Brooke and Ciara for accepting money from orbiters when her family is incredibly rich.

I dont believe you. If you keep lying Ill doxx her dad.

Her family isn't rich they just have a nice house. I know this because I talked to her.

And good on her for telling people off for taking money from lonely men

Theyre all fucking cunts.

Yeah, she lived in Rockingham, but you all should leave the kid alone because lots of trouble will come from this

Can someone give me a rundown?
ORIGINAL FUCK

Attached: 5C0B1C58-4ADF-4311-BF78-C673C2EF3895.jpg (187x195, 9K)

No one with a kitchen like that is struggling for money.

Yeah because she lives in a DHA house. Housing in WA is cheap as fuck anyway hence why so many sudo niggers live there.

Just a mentally ill kid who made crying videos. Then she criticized a girl for doing findom and the findom got a bunch of her orbiters to doxx her. Then it is rumored that she killed herself.

Tahlia's family isn't rich you sperg. They are middle class and with how her father is doing I am willing to bet they are experiencing financial issues.

Brooke did this out of spite. She hit on tahlia's "boyfriend" in a server they were all in. It caused tahlia to sperg out.

Underage Australian chick posts on r9k and YT. Gets doxxed. DESU of all the cunts who post on here she was probably the most sincere BUT she didnt cover her tracks well enough.

DHA houses are free
So they got the nice house for free, not because they are rich
Cheesecake neet? I thought they broke up

Yeah but how did that bra picture (literally nothing terrible like a nude or whatever) surface / make her want to kill herself?
It's pretty tame compared to what other e-girls had against them

Does anyone have brookes discord? I want to call her a cunt.

Yeah you are def tahlia. No one else seriously blames teen girls who accept money from men offering it

All these people calling her rich have no idea about DHA housing me I

She is middle class, but against taking money from obsessive strangers. It's called morald

>DHA houses are free
>So they got the nice house for free, not because they are rich
Yeah that was my point BUT houses in WA are cheap as fuck anyway.

>>neighbourhood
>Rockingham WA
>USA

Attached: 1519973575244.jpg (326x284, 32K)

It is wrong to accept money from desperate strangers. Everyone who isn't a normie believes this

Yeah she broke up with him.
They were not even really together when the brooke situation happened. They were in a e-relationship.

That was the incident that unraveled the whole thing though. Brooke was hitting on him, DMing him etc. Tahlia sperged out at her being a manipulative attractive whore that wants to take everything from her etc. It opened a can of worms.
Brooke and her posse have been bullying and berating tahlia ever since.

Ciara and tahlia came to an amicable understanding and put their differences behind them.

t. paypig
or pedo
or whore

Brooke literally bullies girls into suicide and the men here still worship her because she's hot. It really shows that looks are everything

men are shallow and only want stacey, what a fucking shock

If you give me her discord I will berate the fuck out of her.

Im sticking up for tahlia, she deserves what she got for being an attention whore but brooke is a tubro stacey who deserves to be raped and killed.

Yet there are hundreds of people deeply infatuated with tahlia, who is definitely not a stacy.

Are you mentally impaired or just dissonant as fuck?

if she were dead and her classmates were talking about it you would see tweets about it saying rip tahlia and shit like that

shes fine

i fucking hate that among any group, the loudest minority tends to cast a shadow on the rest.

It goes to show that the men who hate on women for this are really full of shit when this case proves just the same. An ugly girl is dead because a bunch of ugly men bullied her to impress a hot girl. Male hypergamy at it's finest

>An ugly girl
>Male hypergamy at it's finest

>girl makes a tripfag thread saying she will drink bleach
>stops posting for two days

OMG SHE DEAD!!!

I have literally never seen anyone on here be positive about Tahlia, maybe one or two rare cases but most people hate her because she's ugly and made a few videos when she was crying

Whats with you mentally ill freaks obsessing over these random girls. God, you are so fucking pathetic.

The people in her neighborhood are coming on here and confirming, or it could just be a troll

A girl possibly killed herself because of us, this is the most interesting thing to happen here

People were mean to her because she ignored all nice comments. She loved being bullied. God, I hope she's still alive and reading this thread from hospital.

You got it wrong. real robots hate women, period especially hot ones. Its the newfag basedboy beta males that take HRT oin the side who support empower sluts like brooke and beg for nudes and discord links.

Look at all the drama females cause. This is why females shouldnt be allowed to post on r9k. Look and what happens, They ruin everything they come near.

Attached: 46665354_342518146534980_1793992479172549713_n.jpg (879x879, 33K)

Tahlia is quite pretty, what are you on about? It's like you completely lack self awareness. You only like Staceys.

Suicidal people often do that. She herself admitted she would focus on the negative for that one final push. Doesn't mean she loved to be bullied.

Nigger, she was averaging 100 viewers in her streams and her videos would average 600-1200 views.
She has one of the most popular generals on agatha2.

She is universally well-liked. Only brooke paypigs spout incessant hate.

it is her posting and trolls trying to get people to believe it

Shes relishing in this attention right now

She's not even ugly. When I was her age I would have never dreamed I had a chance with a girl like her.

>Look and what happens, They ruin everything they come near.
Same with homosexuals, trannies, traps and the lot.
Shabbiuy (shotgun kid) was blackmailed by that Raiko faggot.

>Shabbiuy (shotgun kid) was blackmailed by that Raiko faggot
got some proofs on that, newfriend?

I wish Tahlia livestreamed it like Shabbiuy

I said she is definitely not a stacy, not that she is ugly. Are you having an aneurysm?

her mom was active on Facebook 18 min ago

Attached: F7251E67-9588-4A3B-AA9C-368ABB209968.jpg (1242x285, 113K)

She seems pretty Stacey to me.

nice censoring, phonetard.

Then you are evidently intellectually insolvent and should refrain from posting without parental supervision.

Anyone who has a following of men is a Stacey, she isn't a speshul princess who is different from the rest. You have been had, you sad sad boy.

Fuck is she really gone? Why were you all so cruel to her? Please tell me the people talking about a funeral are lying and she's going to be okay.

Mate you're a moron.

Hi Tahlia! :3

Contain your envy and vitriol.
Fuck off to lolcow if you want to sperg about women that are better that you.
She did nothing wrong whatsoever, no suggestive clothing, no innuendo, no promiscuity, no e-whoring, nothing.
She was just a troubled teenager.

How did that bra photo come out then?

lmao nice one Tahlia

She was groomed by a pedophile and blackmailed her to take that picture.

Girls love assholes and assholes do bad things to them.

>She did nothing wrong whatsoever
She's a disgusting attention whore. You're pathetic.

So was Sunny, yet tahlia called her an evil whore

How groomed?
What info did that pedo have to blackmail her?

The kids are all on school holidays, lying faggot.

sunny was part of the clique that peddled underage nudes, scammed people and groomed kids. She even expressed desire to get into scamming herself.
She also devolved into a drug using lowlife.

he knew things about her, he knew her dox and he was manipulative. I can't remember the specifics but she did explain it in one of her videos.

guys she might actually be dead fuck

Attached: A18D9E18-DC8F-4F30-9CED-3F33F0E4BDE9.jpg (1242x481, 198K)