The girl on the left is inviting you to something

What does she invite you to? She is really earnest about having you come. She's seen you around, but it's rare for her to see you out and about, and she thinks you should come, but to WHAT?

Attached: 1538344870799.jpg (736x781, 103K)

chad's bbq. she wants me to bring enough booze for the whole party.

A small party
just because I'm so rare being out and about

>and she thinks you should come, but to WHAT?
to your tits

Attached: 1546824838069.gif (250x250, 176K)

this if im being 2bh

God save me if I manage to wind up in Arizona.

user i haven't had a conversation with a women in almost a year. And before that women only talked to me because they were in my college project group.

No women is inviting me to anything any time soon user.

All the more reason she might say "C'mon, user! It'll be fun. Where've you been? We hardly ever see you. You should come!"

>Arizona State

Probably an invitation to increasing human stupidity

She looks like she'd have a swirly clitoris, like a pig's tail.

I literally cannot imagine why a girl like this would want me to come to anything at all

She looks like an inviter.

Well, if she knows me, it's probably a group movie thing.

If not that, probably like a little get together at a friend's house. Lot of cute girls (that aren't her) that she thinks I'd be good with.

Even if by some weird decree of the universe she was actually inviting me out of good will and not to ridicule me later, I would still refuse because hyper social settings like this actually make me feel more drained and depressed, especially when I interact with people and try to actually do something other than awkwardly standing in a corner, than not going at all. Also, I know for a fact that I wouldn't get to fuck because even when slutting around roasties will avoid me as they only ride the Chad cock carousel.

whatever shes inviting you to, you go. unless she is literally inviting you somewhere to intentionally humiliate you, you go. girls dont usually do that kinda shit anyway. YOU are the only one who can make it a great/terrible experience

if youre looking for decent girls and you arent chad, you are going to be out of luck 99% of the time

She's likely in a sorority so she'd want me to be her date to semi-formal probably.

Unrealistic scenario. I'm invisible to women.

I wouldn't waste my time with a woman that attractive. I do have realistic expectations believe it or not.

She probably thinks I should come to the event where her and all her hot friends spit on me because she thinks I'm a piece of shit and a waste of time and air. Probably would laugh if I died in front of her. And then would spit on me. Whatever the case, she just wants to spit on me.

Probably something I couldn't give less of a fuck about, but I'll end up going to anyway because I want to make her happy. I did something similar for my former oneitis. She'd been talking for weeks about a pageant she was going to be in and practically begged me to go. I initially told her I couldn't and she was really upset over it, so I ended up leaving work early to surprise her. She was thrilled to see me in the audience. Maybe I'm just a cuck, but it makes me feel good to put a smile on a girl's face.

Attached: 2f3efe9c91.jpg (236x145, 7K)

probably the fucking landmark forum

A remote location where her handsome boyfriend is going to pummel me for my wallet and shoes while she laughs at my tears