/DRUGFEELS/

Blue Monday anons what you doing / feeling?

Attached: 1546141178323.png (588x529, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0sNZ5M1nE
powdercity.com/pages/capsule-machine-diy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Red strain kratom to banish fatigue and make me cozy.

just a lil bit of weed man
to keep cool

Attached: weed.gif (129x102, 14K)

>gonna drop acid tomorrow, 150ug
>have anxiety problems and am fearful of an 8 hour acid induced panic attack
>weed makes me a bit anxious even though I smoke it daily

Any other anons have this sort of problem or have any advice on fixing it?

Attached: DA2B1681-6CC7-447E-BD30-32D75BC0B5DB.jpg (677x656, 94K)

i smooked the whede earlier and then had some coffee. working on doing less of all kindsa substances, dunno about you but most of them make me feel shitty for different reasons. i would love to be sober all the time but it is kinda boring desu
but being high all the time is even more boring

why are you planning to take acid if you are worried about it you dork
if you think it is a good idea then either a) have a sober person you can trust hang out with you (unlikely, i know) or b) set up an area specifically as a safe space with cozy lighting and some blankets and pillows and stuff so you can retreat to it if you need to
just relax like a motherfucker and take some time during your trip to be completely free of stimuli so you can explore how it makes you feel. also i would not recommend smoking during your trip but maybe towards the end

got done smoking jazz cabbage a hour or two ago and am taking the occasional rip off of a dab cart

Attached: 1542137660719.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Does anyone live in edmonton and know where I can buy stims of any sort

Doing: nitrous oxide
Feeling: extremely depressed anxious and worthless

Took some edibles earlier. I don't know why but whenever I get high I end up watching food asmr videos. I don't even like this shit but fuck dude I feel like I'm in a mouth and it's fucking great

Attached: 1541450522880.jpg (100x100, 3K)

I love that feeling, but then again I'm also a vorefag.
Are you?

Anyone here try phenibut? Brother just bought some and I tried it tonight. Makes weed 10x comfier.

Smoking some abv joints until I can get more herb tomorrow evening, they aren't too bad tbqh you still get a nice little head buzz, taste like ass though.

as an amateur jazz musician i prefer to refer to the reefer as the devil's lettuce

How long can you make a gram of weed last generally? 2 days? 3 days? It's so damn expensive that I can only afford 10 a month.

not a vorefag but I want to be in her mouth, not eaten though

Yeah around 5 days if I am busy, although why tf are you buying a gram at a time

Dude I'm fella addicted to Maung da kratom right now.

Already at 20 gram dosages.

Why can't I handle nice things?

Attached: 1533700281890.jpg (642x960, 54K)

I think I'm at 40+ dosages every day. I no longer feel the superlative shroud of love, but it helps put me in a happy mood.

I'm buying 10 grams of "cheese". Good stuff. But for the same price I can get just over 3ml of 98% THC oil...so I'm not sure which is the better choice?

I enjoy the oil, I put a few drops on my tongue and it kicks in after an hour or 2, but it's a different high than smoking actual weed in a joint.

gin n coke
very sad night
feel I'm towards the end of my time here. Wanted to get blackout drunk but the coke has only woken me. Exhausted but can't sleep. Would appreciate any conversation from any robots. "actual robots though, not pseudo-normies, cyborgs, or /r9gay/ faggots"
was going to right that without quotation marks until I realise I wouldn't qualify as a robot by most's standards, though I embody the spirit more than the majority
a gram? Maybe two days/ Three at best aye
what's it like? Jow Forums says like alcohol but no motor function impairment. Been considering it as a serious life choice
what are you getting it form?
dropped a tab when drunk and depressed and nervous. Was an interesting experience with its ups and downs, but ultimately I wouldn't recommend it. Robot dugs seem to be ones that numb, rather than heighten experiences

Attached: Photo on 15-01-2019 at 05.15.jpg (1080x720, 222K)

Why would you not be considered a robot? I personally would not be one by some of these shitheads definitiln since I hangout with some people irl, why do you feel sad though user?
I would continue buying the 10g tbqhwyf I like the feeling of rolling a joint and interacting with my weed

not my image, posting it because it looks nice

Attached: ADD.jpg (1536x2048, 275K)

>Why would you not be considered a robot?
not a virgin
have had some friends in the past
not a neet

don't really care about the board's definition of a robot. Partly because these days maybe 2% conform to it, partly because I'm one of those faggots that believes anyone can be Suicidally depressed and hopeless no matter how supported they are or easy their life is (because, obviously, I've had a very easy upbringing for the most part)

dude, if you're already worried about this situation, the chance of it happening increases massively. don't take it.

I've started using meth. I tried 5mg today, administered orally, and didn't feel much beyond dry mouth, a lack of appetite, and a faint buzz. I'm going to try 10mg about 48 hours from now.

My goal is just to improve ADHD-like symptoms and to be more productive.

>not my image, posting it because it looks nice
quite aesthetic

Only got a Lil bit of booze to put me to sleep. Ain't got work tomorrow, and got an interview on Wednesday for a big company that I want to ace
Feelin pretty good brehs. Literally just chugged what I had left as I typed this. Gonna have a cig in this freezing weather and hit the sack. Life's alright. We're chuggin along nicely. And once I get a new gig, I can stop talking to customers and move out of my parents house. Can't wait, I'm finally making it as an adult

Attached: woman-smoking-595x240.jpg (595x240, 7K)

>Anyone here try phenibut? Brother just bought some and I tried it tonight. Makes weed 10x comfier.
>what's it like? Jow Forums says like alcohol but no motor function impairment. Been considering it as a serious life choice
Phenibut is exactly like alcohol but with very minor apparent impairment. The impairment is still present but I suspect that it's about half that of alcohol, objectively. You don't slur your words or stagger when you walk or anything like that, but I'm sure that it reduces accuracy and reaction times and things like that.

Most people take a gram or more recreationally, but I take it fairly regularly for therapeutic purposes. I take 250mg which is considered a low dose, but I have a very low body fat % and I'm a relatively short person. Even 500mg is very noticeable to me, and 750mg-1g starts to impair me in a significant way--I make poorer decisions and I'm more foolish as a result. It greatly reduces inhibitions.

250mg turns me from a somewhat anxious introvert into a calm introvert who can completely feign normalcy. Another thing is that too high of a dose, starting at 500mg, makes me somewhat... indifferent. I'm less stressed, I can get into arguments without my heart fluttering or I can do things that require courage without overanalyzing them, but I simply don't want to.

Like, a small dose plus a great stimulant like modafinil or adrafinil and I can socialize like a mad cunt without caring to a debilitating degree about the consequences of my words and actions (aka I can stop overthinking things and just participate in social situations), but with a large dose of phenibut, I simply don't WANT to socialize and I also stop caring about the consequence of not socializing.

Phenibut, in conjunction with other drugs, literally changed my life. I recently ordered a backup stash in powdered form because I'm almost certain that it's going to be scheduled int the future.

I am btw

Attached: consider.jpg (225x225, 9K)

So you know how heroin is actually DIAmorphine? As in two morphine molecules connected. And this increases the potency beyond standard morphine. Is it possible to create Dimethamphetamine?

Also how about methyl-heroin? What little I know of chemistry suggests that a methyl group improves bio-availability and thus potency?

Attached: professor.jpg (1025x1300, 111K)

A gram lasts a couple weeks for me. I smoke only about 50mg each time due to hyper-sensitivity

I get anxious I'm annoying my dealer

Attached: 1543729063511.jpg (640x622, 108K)

Are you on meth right now bud?

How can I weigh out sub-10 grams of something? No scale seems precise enough.

get a better scale

do you mean milligrams? how can you even have a drug scale that can't weigh grams precisely?

>do you mean milligrams?
yes, I meant milligrams, I think I clicked an autocorrect suggestion and it changed it simply to grams for some reason

Nothing because I have work
I'm sitting on a bunch of Vicodin, Xanax, Speed, Molly and LSD and I can't do any of it I'm so annoyed
It's been a week since I had anything and I'm having them post-opiod dreams like crazy as well as sweats and disassociating panic attacks

Been trying to stay sober-ish after a drug induced pancreatitis. I miss the warmth of opiates. I want to get high but am ruining my life when I do.

you can do volumetric dosing perhaps?

I fucking need weed to be legalized here NOW all my dealers keep ghosting me for no reason and I'm to much of a sperg to be able to easily find new ones. I just want to be able to live comfortably is that too much to ask.

Attached: 1524322225342.png (370x378, 199K)

>you can do volumetric dosing perhaps?
Doesn't that mean I have to keep the substance in liquid form? I'm looking to make consistent 10mg capsules of something, but with a scale accurate to +/- 10mg, that's just impossible.

yeah that's why I said perhaps, since I didn't know what you're trying to do.
I guess your only option is to get a more expensive scale that's precise enough?

>I guess your only option is to get a more expensive scale that's precise enough?
they don't seem to exist

Chilling out, staring at a piece of paper thinking of stuff to write or draw. I have a concussion from a recent car accident so I'm not able to drink or smoke weed. Forced sobriety feelsbad.

yeah, apparently that would be way more expensive than I realized. I went to the amazon page of the mg scale I have and found this. You could use the info maybe.
out of curiousity what substance are you working with right now?

imagine living in current year and still dealing with this shit when the internet exists.

Attached: grrfefvcesrd.png (970x180, 25K)

Day one of t-break from weed. It's been over 24 hours now. Didn't get any sleep tonight, but then again my sleep rhythm has been fucked up for a while anyways.

Did some acid this weekend. Five tabs. I love that stuff. No full on ego-death, and it was fraught with some painful recollections of the past, due to some unappreciated input from others.

I did rethink some important stuff for a while.

This was the first time I've had a proper trip-sitter, asked a m8 to look out for me, but some other people ended up dropping by along the trip as well. I'd say a solid 7/10, save for a few very very uncomfortable moments.

What are your thoughts on necrophilia, drugbots?

Attached: Akari_akaza_by_yukirumo990-d4ifcuc.png (1024x1399, 378K)

>yeah, apparently that would be way more expensive than I realized. I went to the amazon page of the mg scale I have and found this. You could use the info maybe.
>out of curiousity what substance are you working with right now?
I'm probably going to just resort to bulk preparation with regular scale, that way the +/- is a much smaller proportion of the total weight.

methamphetamine

I'd rather not get fucked in the ass by the law thanks, it's much safer meeting the dealer down at the park than ordering bulk buds to my house or PO box

Can't wait for the 25th, I just sold some stock options and the patient wont be processed until then

Gonna buy a shitton of coke lads

Payment*

If you live in the US it's probably safer to get it in the mail.

I don't I live in a country where the gov wants to put weed smokers in gas chambers when it's the least of their problems when it comes to illicit drugs.

sup Alberta user

How do I find places to buy drugs in a new city? I dont know anyone here :(

anyone got any recs as far as ADHD meds go? I'm currently prescribed 60mg vyvanse but it makes me kinda manic and I get locked into whatever task I'm doing pretty hard. it's also a bit hard to stay hydrated etc but any lower and I can't seem to hold focus nearly as well.... I've tried adderall and it's more "fun" and chill but I get way less done. I've experimented with microdosing lsd and have found similar effects to adderall but maybe increased mental wellness, albeit I still don't get as much done as I'd like.

How much molly user. Say what you will but Im fucking desperate for mdma again, I even reminisce about the anxiety attack I had on it sometimes. Wew Serotonin lad

Attached: image.jpg (398x422, 40K)

im on acid rn feeling good and bored :O might make a thread? im just super bored rn.

Sup lad where are you from? I just moved here from Vancouver

Agreed. Its not the full criteria you have to subscribe to too be a robot

How much acid did you do user? Good vibes? I'm an acidlover myself.

how tf are you bored on acid? you must be boring

YYC

4th day of meth+alcohol and no sleep

Nice. Yyc seems a lot cooler than edmonton eh

bro how

well i started playing world of warcraft again so I just do that. no job right now

Thats so fucked user. Are you going to bed soon?? Whats the longest youve stayed up? Is the meth comedown bad?

especially since Jow Forums is more watered down than ever
are those robot (3.0, 4.0) tests still posted as threads ocasioanlly? Haven't seen one in ages

you smoking the meth aye?

Attached: milky man.jpg (1080x720, 198K)

why do you bring up necrophilia?
it has about the same appeal to me as does coprophilia or bloodplay/legitimately painful s&m, i.e. none
should it be legal? i mean maybe. if the deceased party signed a contract pre-death perhaps but that seems unlikely. dead girls can't say no but until we have conclusive evidence of the existence of an afterlife or lack thereof i think it's best to avoid angering ghosts
my main issue with it is that a corpse is cold and unmoving, which is more or less the opposite of what i find attractive. if it gets your rocks off and you keep it on the dl then do it i guess, i just think it's creepy

yeah I'll go to bed tonight my eyes are very heavy haha

no I dont smoke it anymore because I threw my pipe off a cliff the first time I quit. I snort lines

pls tell me you arent playing bfa.

>weed guy forgot to get me some so I'm dry
>tried mdma last year and want to do it again
>want to try LSD or shrooms this year but have Noone to do it with
>will definitely start doing kratom

>why do you bring up necrophilia?
It was brought up to me while tripping. Along with pedophilia, thanks to a friend of mine who's even more autistic than I am.
>it has about the same appeal to me as does coprophilia or bloodplay/legitimately painful s&m, i.e. none
Same.
>should it be legal? i mean maybe. if the deceased party signed a contract pre-death perhaps but that seems unlikely. dead girls can't say no but until we have conclusive evidence of the existence of an afterlife or lack thereof i think it's best to avoid angering ghosts
Interesting, and to be quite frank with you, that's what puts me off as well. This is what I'm worried about: youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0sNZ5M1nE
>my main issue with it is that a corpse is cold and unmoving, which is more or less the opposite of what i find attractive. if it gets your rocks off and you keep it on the dl then do it i guess, i just think it's creepy
Agreed with the addition (as you mentioned) of a pre-death contract being there.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

fuck no im on Northdale. I was level 15 when I started the binge and now I'm 40

No but I will be in a few hours

Just waitin for a check to clear so I can place an order for 20 grams of 2-methyl-maf. So in approx 4 weeks after the shipping time, I'll be feeling pretty good... maybe I'll even get lucky and die.

Attached: 1544891145609.jpg (1920x796, 1.48M)

Sweden?

Oregabo

>methylfentanyl
Guess that answers my question!

Just one so not too intesnse just chilling out thinking about an hero
I am acid. shows me this and i hate it. I hate this drug.

tfw you make a long as fuck post and nobody reploies

hell yeah brother. planning on taking some addy when classic comes out.

Nice post user I read it

what's the affordability of meth compared to coke, and what's the comparison in effects? Totally ignorant of meth here

>Nice post user I read it
thanks

>what's the affordability of meth compared to coke, and what's the comparison in effects? Totally ignorant of meth here
meth is cheaper and more abundant and it's better if you want to be productive, but it's worse if you want to abuse it

atta boy

it's super cheap. I never weigh out what my guy gives me but $25 can get me weeks. The effects are similar but meth is a bit more energetic. If you do too much of either for too many hours you get to that same drained zombie state. After like 2-3 days of that it gets WEIRD and I look like shit

this sounds breddy good so long as I don't abuse it (which goes for any drug)
How readily available is meth in the UK? I get ket and heroin practically showered on me but never hear of anyone doing meth
sorry user. I read it hours ago since I'm curious about phenibut. I'm grateful for the insight, though your dosage seems wayyyyyyy lower than anyone else I've heard

>though your dosage seems wayyyyyyy lower than anyone else I've heard
I use it exclusively for its therapeutic benefits, almost like any other medication. Most people seem interested mostly in recreational doses and they end up doing stupid amounts.

Another interesting effect: it somehow lessens the obvious impairment of alcohol. I can chug alcohol all night long if I'm on 1.5g of phenibut and I won't even notice it even though I'm theoretically drunk as shit. I bet I could definitely get alcohol poisoning as a result if I really went full retard.

Lots of meth here in California but ketamine is hard to come by unless you're raving but even then most people dont use it

gonna do shrooms this weekend, and was wondering what i should expect, i've done acid a few times, but only a tab each time, and smoke weed daily
how different is it from acid? how much should i take? whats the best way to take it?

Attached: URZJNmEy.jpg (2000x2000, 357K)

I'm mainly interested in using it in moderation, to try and curb anxiety on important days
ket's overrated imo. Can be a nice night out I suppose, especially if you're trying to save money. But overrated

Anyone mix phenibut with LSD? I've heard good things and I love listening to music on either one so I assume being high on both would make music bring me to tears or something.

redpilled answer coming through

you mix the drug thoroughly with filler and stuff them into capsules based on volume (same concept as volumetric dosing by liquid except harder)

powdercity.com/pages/capsule-machine-diy/
only look at this page for reference and don't buy, the original guys that made the PowderCity brand great are long gone

mfw too much of a loser to be able to obtain psychedelics.

Attached: u-g-Q13HXVV0.jpg (338x450, 51K)

>doing psychs
>not a loser
you've been saved a public shaming

my grandpa came into my house at like 730am this morning and basically called me a waste of space for 30min.. Been smokin all day since then.

how have your days been anons? hopefully better than mine.

Attached: 1543096520464.jpg (790x790, 41K)

General effects are very similar but different visuals. The biggest difference for me is that I get much more "in my head", I'm barely aware of the world around me at the peak.
How many grams are you planning? I've found that 2g of shrooms = almost 150ug of acid (though I believe the vendor I buy from has got very potent shrooms) so above 2g could be intense for you if you haven't gone past 100ug of lsd before. Don't do more than 3g first time.
Eat it. I don't get nauseous but if you're afraid of that then drink it

Attached: bq2h0o2_1280.jpg (1280x1033, 248K)

I was planning on doing 3.5, but i'll probably cut that down to 3 since I don't really think they're that potent
I've also been told I can smoke it, does that hold even a shred of truth?

Am also doing it at a hotel with some friends, anything I should be worried about or look out for?