Daily reminder that body fat is king, and nobody cares how much you can lift if you look like shit

daily reminder that body fat is king, and nobody cares how much you can lift if you look like shit

Attached: bfface.jpg (480x360, 20K)

only if you have an aesthetic face underneath all that fat

Quit spreading this racist "skull pseudoscience" bullshit. All humans have identical skulls, end of story.

daily reminder that someone your age has already become a millionaire or billionaire. While you were busy crafting a woke post, someone was selling their company, getting their dick sucked by your waifu or making gains in the gym. If you're posting here (including me), you're a piece of shit and the accumulation of this will lead to the fall of our civilization.

wrong and cope

t. gay alien skull

This defeatist culture: I wish fit was better than this

cope

shut it Zuck

Wrong see picture.

Attached: 1553646081908.png (794x807, 378K)

No it is true, and science confirms this. America pushed this idea that somehow white skulls are superior to those of other races, even though they're not. Recently this notion of "facial aesthetics" has been embraced by various far-right groups in order to attempt to revitalize racism.

Nice ad hominem, Ivan. How's the weather in Vladivostok?

Nice kissable lips, faggot

What do I care? I've got a beard and long hair. Nobody can see most of my face anyway. Might as well just bloatmaxxx all I want.

post face

"The science is settled"
Lmao have a (you)

Attached: 1555351039874m.jpg (803x1024, 98K)

That's just dog shit fat distribution. On left he is barely 15% and looks like a fucking bloated pollack. No wonder he stays lean year round, it's his only option.

That's all I'm willing to share.

Attached: 1.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Hard cope

Attached: B4847D3A-5F4F-404B-81B8-ECB1279F43B1.jpg (1024x855, 64K)

bait

mirin. routine

mirin. hair and beard are good enough to cover for your faggy tats.

For what, my hair or my body?

Gee, thanks.

both.
hair: i have thick hair how do i ,make hair fall down?
body: just routine. do you bulk and cut?

>hair: i have thick hair how do i ,make hair fall down?
You just have to wait until it gets long enough. The weight will make it go down naturally. My hair is very thick and voluminous but it eventually settled. Unless you have a jewfro or something. Then you're fucked unless you straighten it but that's bad for the hair and looks faggy on men. I don't do anything for my hair aside from washing it.

>body: just routine.
PPLx is my current routine.
>do you bulk and cut?
Yeah, although this year I said fuck it and I'm just bulking all the way through. My gf prefers me heavier anyway.

ppl lifting 6 times per week? thanks

No, train three days, take one off and start the cycle again. I guess you could do it 6 days a week (and sometimes it happens that way if the cylce begins on a monday) but I do a lot of volume and heavy weights + cardio and I need to rest once every 3 days or so.

Low bodyfat is all that matters after you're beyond malnourished tier.

so its PxPxLxx?
damn bro,goal body and hair. congratz
thanks

No, it's PPLxPPLxPPLx and so on.

so 9 times per week?

jk

based

You almost had me there.

holy shit LOL

Just be yourself guys

Attached: 7e93e78d-e454-45a9-817c-618e9b0d2a31.jpg (408x533, 52K)

This dude looks like a homo on the right