How the fuck is a person who doesn't leave his house supposed to get a girlfriend? Am i just fucked...

How the fuck is a person who doesn't leave his house supposed to get a girlfriend? Am i just fucked? I dont like to go outside because normies

Attached: 1544555313435.jpg (960x540, 64K)

You dont want a gf. They seem to be alot of work and age like shit anyways

i fucking guess

this.
get a prostitute if you wanna fuck someone
but if you want someone to love just know getting a girlfriend isnt worth it.

Then what the heck do I do? Its sexual frustration not lonelyness. But the thing is I'm not into pre marital sex so the best I can get is a gf and cuddle with her, but i can't get a freaking gf this is truly hopeless.

man i just want a cute japanese gf to adore :( i hate these fucking white thots. jesus christ im a degenerate

Attached: cry_1_8.jpg (320x320, 33K)

>its sexual frustration not lonelyness.
hire a prostitute
>im not into pre martial sex
why the fuck would you even think about marrying

yeah same here but i fear that the white thots have corrupted the asians too fucking westerns

Attached: 2.png (547x359, 248K)

I don't want to marry in the legal sense. I am talking about devoting myself to one woman.
I'm stupid but I wouldn't sign up for divorce rape.

why devote yourself to one woman who wont devote herself to you? life is sad user, you cant trust anyone to be with you forever

unless raised overseas asian women in the americas are just as thotty as the whites, they just dont openly show it because daddy isnt cucked and would act upon her degeneracy

theres a lot of people who do stay forever together. But maybe not anymore with this whole feminist left bullshit

what about asians women in their natural habitat?

Then onto the next one, It's not like I don't believe in divorce

idk man all i've seen my life from married/unmarried couples is being with someone is a pain in the ass and its much simpler being alone

>devoting myself to one woman
>then onto the next one
????

extremely materialistic and xenophobic. A jap woman would probably sleep with you only for the experience but would never marry unless there was a green card in it for her. Also only the REALLY slutty ones would actually sleep with you for the experience, your qt perfect chaste girl wont do more than smile at you.

this is true, ive lived in korea for two and a half years and this is accurate

I get to know the girl
I decide that she is the one I want (in a perfect world) for life
we have sex (join flesh, become one)
we are married now (nothing to do with the state)
If she cheats on me, she broke the flesh bond
we are now divorced
I find a new wife If I chose too

It's not that difficult

Be half normie, have social media until you can meet a shut in girl. Then delete them

>your qt perfect chaste girl wont do more than smile at you
thats all i need user

a perfect world doesnt exist user

Yes, I know that's why I said: "In a perfect world". It was an ideal.

Make an Instagram and message homely girls until one decides to meet you.

/Czwu6f

does tinder actually work or is it just a bunch of thots trying to fuck ?

all women are normies retard. if you don't have 7/10+ looks to make up for being a robot you're done

>How the fuck is a person who doesn't leave his house supposed to get a girlfriend?
You're not.
>Am i just fucked?
Unbelievably.
>I dont like to go outside because normies
Women are almost all normies.

>How the fuck is a person who doesn't leave his house supposed to get a girlfriend?

you're not.

thots trying to fuck chads, they also have around 40 choices and would never pick you. Use bumble for your best chances because the girl has to talk first and you can just like everybody instead of having to spam her to get attention.

on the internet of course
you have to actually find women and talk to them though, that is the hard part
hint: Jow Forums is not the best place
and then, need to work the numbers

what websites do should i use?

Shut-in here. Literally haven't even spoken to a female in 10+ years (not including mother, sister, etc)

Im 30+

interpals
legit met my wife there

find a loyal gf is hard asf nowadays, the news of the few friends and acquaintance being cheated on makes me more and more delusioned with anything related to love... fuckin feminists, it feels like girls are getting approval from society for being 'empowered'