Mass Gainer Tips

I'm looking for some input from people who are novice/intermediate lifters who have used mass gainers.

I've weighed the same (145lbs @ 180cm tall) since I was about 15 years old. I'm 27 now, and after about three months of novice lifting on SL5x5 I'm up to 162lbs and feel much better in general.

I want to get up to about 175lbs for now, while lifting.

Are mass gainers good for this? Will they make me into a fat gut shit? I'm a vegetarian and struggle to eat sufficient calories; I'm wondering if taking a half dose of this shit (equivalent to 550calories) once a day will do the trick?

One worry I have is that gainers often have a lot of sucralose.

Anyway, any mass gainer tips welcome.

Attached: image_skuPLV5190009_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg (337x450, 35K)

just throw some oats + tuna cans in a blender with water.
fuck that overpriced sugary piece of garbage to feed the eternal supplement jew.

Mass gainers are the slightly more expensive version of GOMAD. Save your money, figure out how to eat more. 3000 calories a day should be easy you are going about it the wrong way.

Breakfast:
Banana
Whey shake with whole milk
Bagel with cream cheese or peanut butter
3-4 breakfast links

Snack:
Greek yogurt
Oatmeal
Almonds

Lunch:
Potato/rice
Chicken breast/ground beef/steak/turkey
Or make a sandwich with rye bread, tuna, cottage cheese
Glass of whole milk

Snack:
Almonds/tuna/whey shake
Fruit

Dinner:
Glass of whole milk
Potato/rice
Chicken/fish/ground beef/turkey/steak

Prior to bed:
Whey or casein(tastes like fuck) shake
And some almonds(optional)

This should come out to about 3k calories depending on how much you actually eat. The key with this is drinking calories in the form of milk and whey. Mass gainers are full of sugar and will just make you fat. Unless you’re running 15 miles or more most days you do not need it.

Unfortunately, I'm vegetarian so it is more difficult to get those dense, calorie-and-protein rich foods that you mentioned.

Your point about mass gainers is taken however. Thanks for your input on it.

Then that’s different. I’m not too sure about how to achieve it as a vegieman. I would say a lot of avocados but I know they can be expensive for some people. Yeah maybe look into the mass gainers but see if you can find one that isn’t super unhealthy. I’m sure some vegan companies have a few that will also have protein in them.

>just blend and drink what could possibly be the worst tasting beverage in existence
Or just buy something palatable

Nuts are pretty protein and calorie rich, and they're easy to carry around and eat during the day. Rely on eggs, milk, nuts. When I was a vegetarian I often melted a few tablespoons of coconut oil and mixed it with a bowl of Skyr, which is pretty high in protein but doesn't have many calories, so the oil makes up for it.

>eating for the taste
ngmi

Attached: 1516767607301.png (399x322, 42K)

I’ve consumed about two bags of gainers and eaten tried to eat a fuck ton of food, not any special diet, just like 6 eggs and a gainer shake for my evening meal. This is the progress I’ve made over 8 months. They work and I don’t do any cardio but yeah it seems I can’t really put on fat so it could have a different result for you. I am at 200 pounds today, the right pic. I started at 160 pounds, left pic. I highly recommend gainers if you can stand farting mustard gas.

Attached: BFA0EB11-4F05-4BCA-A747-942255F35FB6.jpg (2048x2048, 560K)

what are you, a little faggot?

6’1” 18 btw

Is that crew pomade? Whenever I use pomade my hair looks like I greased it back, like it looks like I ran oil through it. I have no idea how to do my hair and it looks like shit, I usually resort to massive amounts of hairspray and after it dries (looks like gel) I run a brush through it. But I want to learn the proper way

Nuts are the shit, for sure. They RE expensive as fuck in Canada, but they're definitely healthy.

I might try to use a mass gainer in a limited way, like take a half dose (2 scoops) once a day instead of 4 scoops twice a day, and then supplement with delicious peanuts.

No its crew fiber wax, i recommand if you have short/medium long hair. Nice hold and doesn’t looks greasy

Oats and squats op. Come on, get with the program. Cico, son, its simple

Just drink milk. Not that hard.
>inb4 but muh insulin while you gorge on fucking rice, fruit, and other carbs

Why can't you just eat food like a normal person?..

Your diet sucks, go carnivore or omnivore

Unless you have a rare medical condition, go fuck yourself you little bitch, meat is what creates real men

Because he's a little bitch that's afraid of eating meat because of (((mainstream))) propaganda, obviously he doesn't know that dry fasting cures cancer if he ever needs to

I eat lots of food, I just don't enjoy meat. It's not an ethical concern, but more of a string disgust response.

I understand the limitations of my diet, that's why I'm asking for opinions on mass gainers.

Now THAT is a hot-take, you should get involved in Hockey Twitter

I get uncomfortably full REALLY easily. In hungry again ten minutes later, but I have a lot of difficulty eating enough calories. I thought I was going ham at one point, eating every chance I got, but when I checked the actual caloric intake, it was not very high.

10 egg whites, cup of oats, 1 banana, table spoon of peanut butter blend that shit and drink it. Also you only get fat if you eat way above your TDEE, try bulking about 500cal over your TDEE.

So I just drank a whole 2 gallon of milk for mass gainer and all it did was make me sick. Gomad is a meme.

>Unfortunately, I'm vegetarian
Peanut butter and oats. That's about the most calorie dense things I can think of if you're the no animal products type and they taste good together.

Can you do dairy products?

Yes, I can handle dairy in vast quantities. I drink homo milk for the full fat experience.

Is this the secret to the legendary GASTON MODE?

It's the secret to cheap gainers and lean bulking so you don't get fat. Just remember to weigh yourself at the same time and day once a week to adjust for gain when calculating your TDEE.

You absorb more protein from cooked eggs than raw, though.