Get date with a girl

>get date with a girl
>need to freshen up
>new haircut place has a $5 haircut special
>go there
>this happens

should i postpone my date? is there anyway to hide this shit?

Attached: DSC_0001.jpg (960x933, 76K)

wear a beanie like a faggot

Fuck off with these rate me threads theres so many, this isnt allowed on r9k ugh

This isn't a rate me thread you fucking mental midget.

shave your head , recieve the buzzpill. your shit haircut WILL be a deal breaker

Attached: 1521423949418.jpg (500x349, 75K)

KEK please tell me this is real and not a larp. I refuse to reverse image search, i want to believe it's real

Get a fade up the back, itll look normal.

Also never go to that barber wow

No experience on dates but I think you shouldn't postpone it cause if the girl's actually worth it you will tell her what happened and you both should laugh together about it or at least that's what I'd like to happen would be really cute

This shit has to be real
Wear a fedora, you could shave your head too

Attached: sighs.jpg (1262x1247, 153K)

Lol, nothing on the reverse image search

It really is
All i see is
>is my haircut good or no
Thats literally rate me

THIS

be a chad about it.

this but i'm pretty sure that guy had his head buzzed at different lengths by a stylist or barber. top is longer than back and sides. good look, though.

These men are right.
If you just play it off she will have a laugh with you.
Be the Chad for once.

Just fade up the back or get a jarhead cut. It'll grow back in a week.

damn nigga they fucked yo shit all up

Could you please fuck off? He wants to know if he needs to avoid a date because some hair dresser fucked his shit up. This isn't a guy baiting for compliments, he wants advice.

Go to a real barber and explain what happened. They might laugh, take pity on you and give you a discount. For 5 dollars I'm sure that they could blend that mess into a fade.

Would you be willing to share more pics of your haircut? Want to know if there's anything else they screwed up.

>he wants advice.

Get your money back originally

Wait, what am I supposed to be looking for here? Just looks like short hair to me.

your head looks like it was dipped in shoe wax ahahahahahahahahahha

I also received a haircut and you made me check the back just now to make sure I wasn't this level of JUST

Fuck off pansy. You don't see shit like this everyday on Jow Forums; laugh or leave.

>You don't see shit like this everyday on Jow Forums
please lurk for at least 6 months before posting

This happens all the time
It just depends how much the mods crack down on it

>pays 5$ for a haircut
>surprised when he gets a 5$ haircut
You get what you pay for nigga. Also those deals are usually there to get people to come in for a trainee to practice on.

/r9gay/ is thaddaway ->

What exactly is wrong with his hair? It just looks like short hair to me.

I don't religiously dwell this board. But I know posts like these aren't encouraged at least. Still funny post tho.

Find another barber and get him to attempt to give you that hitler youth cut but with your shitty short hair. Either you'll be a trendsetter or you'll look like a freak. Post results pls.

>hair that short
You look like a massive faggot.

>What exactly is wrong with his hair? It just looks like short hair to me.
That shape in the back is horrendous. OP needs to see someone in the morning to fix it, it's quite embarrassing. You can guarantee his date will notice.

>having hair any longer than that
the faggot is you

Do you not see how fucking crooked and oddly shaped that line up is

No wonder girls avoid you.

Just lol, if you really think the hairstyle is whats gonna turn her off to your dumbass, youre wrong. Fucking lol, its your crippling insecurity. Shits a turn off.

I know you're both speaking English, but none of it makes sense to me as a long haired basement dweller 2bh.

It looks like he chose that haircut, it's a red flag.

Honestly it's ok. Better yet you can tell her they messed it up.

>get a haircut for $5
>expect anything other than shit
you get what you pay for
my advice would be (in order of what's best):
1. go to a proper barber's or hairdresser's and get a fade up the back and sides
2. shave it all off completely yourself
3. wear a hat until it grows out

Just shave it off bro.

Also use it as a talking point during the date and show her that pic. It will make her laugh.

Okay. Let me break it down to you in a way you'll understand:
Shape bad. Very crooked shape. Make look very bad. Unga Dunga.

OP could've just shaved it off

That's effay as fuck
Basil

Attached: B6041502-203F-4447-9D29-065EA2E3F942.png (636x498, 404K)

>$5

A haircut is something you should spend some money on. A decent one these days is $30.

holy fucking hell this thread has to be bait lmao

Why does this board play hardcore pron

I was thinking the same, WTF!

If OP is telling the truth just go to a barber and get a 0 grade fade. It's going to be more like 30 to 40 though.

Attached: incel to try hard incel.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Buzzcut only works if you're already good looking, otherwise you'll look even uglier.
t. shaved my head in november

hey faggot go pay 15 dollars for a real hair cut ask for a mid fade buzz cut get your dick wet thank me later.

It's time to stop you millennial scum.

Attached: image.png (360x360, 54K)