Starting today

Just not trying to look like Noodle Arm Peyton. Does anyone have any workout tips?

Attached: 20190415_170546.jpg (5312x2988, 3.19M)

shoo skeleton

read the sticky

Read the sticky. But start with the bar with bench press, Go up to 5 lbs each side, If that's not too hard, Go up 10 lbs each side. If you are struggling or a certain weight is really hard, stay on that weight until you have enough strength. Do pushups in the morning too, 100.

this is the definition of skinnyfat

EAT

Am OP I only eat one meal a day. Anything more and I get sick to my stomach. Just tired of looking like this and wanting a change.

like I'll literally vomit it out. Had a couple of people train me in kickboxing so that and my background in wrestling makes me comfortable for most encounters, but I'd certainly like ideas on how to build and tone my arms and legs, and a gpod diet

haHAHhaHAHAAHAHaHAHAhahahAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAAHahahha suck it up u fucking pussy eat more and get on the reddit ppl or a high volume 3x a week split

>.I'm trying. It's hard when you get the smell and look of a food and suddenly can't stomach it. Definitely not what I wanted. q

then eat one meal a day but make it bigger than usual, drink half a gallon of milk a day aswell. if you cant do this then you're actually just bullshitting

Who are you quoting?

Sadly I vomit out most things that are supposed to be constructive. Try to drink milk when I can.

I'm just amazed at how hard your fat is sticking around your stomach compared to your arms.
Like everyone has said, read the stick
Lift weights, eat plenty, sleep well

Girls would kill to have your body.

get back in the history textbook kid

Attached: d.png (472x379, 63K)

lmao this nigga talking about defending himself

Brother you need to focus on SURVIVING and not looking like absolute dogshit, forget "being fit enough to fight off one or several non-skeletons".
You clearly have an eating disorder and no strangers on the internet can help you. If you're serious about wanting to change, you'll get absolutely fucking nowhere without seeking professional help and sorting your head out first m8.
Don't let your life and health go down the drain cause you're too proud to get proper help.

Post of the day right here.

OP, do you have trouble eating like a normal human being?
If the answer is yes, then you've got an eating disorder. Treat it like you've got the fucking bubonic plague and go all in for treatment right now. Trust me on this: it WILL rule your life if you don't.

>Am OP I only eat one meal a day. Anything more and I get sick to my stomach
>like I'll literally vomit it out.

You need to go see a doctor my dude.

>OMAD fags on suicide watch

metamucil, vegetarian diet, cardio daily until you sweat, lift weights and progress gradually. literally that easy but you're too deluded and insane to follow these simple directions.

that's just one path to success though, there are infinite, you're just too stupid and weak to take them. thanks for the body pic tho, that is going in my cringe folder. and remember it doesn't have to be this way, you CAN start today, go ahead and do it lol

your gut is fucked up if you can't eat more than 1 meal lol. go to a doctor and they will perscribe you some shit that will make you have an appetite
conversely you can just force yourself through it like every other skelly thats wanting to get bigger

How does a human male actually wind up looking like this? Have you seen a doctor? I think you have a disease man. Even a sedentary person cannot look like this. If my dog looked like this it would be time to say goodbye.