Have two beer bottles full of piss by my bed

>have two beer bottles full of piss by my bed
>too scared to dump them out because mummy or sissy might see me do it
Will they start stinking after a while?

Attached: 1546908102386.jpg (644x591, 152K)

If they are not closed they will stick within the hour. If they are they can last forever, just do not open it.
T.an user who has 4 full pee bottles hidden in my room

Just sneak out in the middle of the night and pour them down the kitchen sink. What's so hard about that?

Put caps on them and stick them in the fridge
Beer tastes like piss anyways

>If they are not closed they will stick within the hour
What the fuck are you serious? They been in here for a couple of days and are uncovered. Do you think they can smell it?

Attached: 1547004100910.png (480x454, 307K)

This but you know.. Into the toilet

Yes. they will smell it if they come into your room. However if you already smell like shit they might not smell piss over the ungodly sent you have that is covering the piss

I usually shower every day and lotion my hands a lot. The piss bottles are my only dirty thing

eww bro dump them out while your family is sleeping and get something with a damn lid for next time

Sick burn bro. You must drink Coors or similar swill.

I went over and sniffed one the bottles, and now I can't stop getting whiffs of it. There's no way they don't know.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

So, serious question: There's a perfectly good toilet less than 20 feet from your bed. Why don't you just pee in it instead?

That particular night I was drunk and didn't want to get up

I'm drunk most nights and still manage to make it to the toilet. What's so complicated?

It's just easier to do it in the bottle than walking to the bathroom

I find that hard to believe. When I'm drunk, I wouldn't trust myself to properly piss into a bottle without getting piss everywhere.

I just press my pee hole to the bottle, and it went in without spraying. Unless it sprayed, and I didn't notice.

It is fine user. Just get rid of it ASAP. If they did not say anything by now they sure as hell wont if it is gone

Attached: 1541178607080.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Literally wait until they fall asleep and then either pour your pee in the toilet and flush it down or try to throw away the bottles pee and all.

My sister is usually up all night. What if she catches me with my piss bottles?

>What if she catches me with my piss bottles?
You can put them in your trash can and take the bag of trash outside or something.

bro what the fuck, I have had thousands of piss bottles but never once did I use an open container, that's just gross.

I thought it would be ok since beer bottles have a kinda thin spout

what has happened to this once glorious board

Okay yeah I see where you are coming from. But like the other guys said get rid of it asap, if you leave it long enough the stench will linger

This. I now piss in bottles just to piss off the faggots who think it is wrong. As a matter of fact, after I hit post, I will piss in a bottle.

get a Ioad of this fuckin guy

Attached: 1499071054524.jpg (750x788, 109K)

Piss is absolutely rancid smelling after just over a day or two, emptying out some of my older ones has almost made me vomit a few times.

post piss bottle or you have stage 9 cancer

When they're in the rooms, just go out and throw them out

Gave a hearty kek, so here is a (you), but honestly why is it so hard to reach a toilet both sober and drunk?

It's not about the toilet being hard to reach, it is just a more advanced method of pissing. Mainly brought about to save valuable time and resources that could be focused elsewhere.

I do it so that I don't have to leave my room during the hours that others are awake

>Mainly brought about to save valuable time and resources that could be focused elsewhere.
Posting on r9k isn't valuable time and resources you fucking nigger.

Put em in a bag and throw em out stupid

give me one fucking source I dare you

Attached: 1497332293532.jpg (600x733, 29K)

Source for what?
I'm confused.

>Source for what?
"Posting on r9k isn't valuable time and resources you fucking nigger."

there isnt any source which kind of proofs the point in itself?

This, I take mine to the ocean and send them out like messages in a bottle

Exactly. See, I'm glad that you came around to the fact that bottles really are the true patrician's urine repository.

Find one single post on r9k that has any value to this world.
r9k has no meaning to this world except to comfort denied introverts.
What was your point?

stop derailing the thread with your hateful opinions bro

My apologies.
I've been pretty down lately.
OP please dispose of those bottles as soon as soon as you have the chance and remember to just use the toilet no matter how drunk you are.

Its all good man. sucks that you are down though, I hope that better times come your way

They will come eventually I hope, but you are right that that this post should be about OP.
Let's help OP feel better first.

I just decided to keep them in my room. the smell went away again

one thing you could do is just tape the top
youre free to do what you want but eventually the smell will get pretty bad

And then let them stay there for a couple of days? Wtf?

I'm not OP but why is that odd?