Always see long hair bf walking around town

>always see long hair bf walking around town
Why wont this rare breed acknowledge us?

Attached: A-photograph-of-a-tall-male-model-his-with-blonde-straight-hair-in-a-very-long-hairstyle.jpg (422x631, 58K)

They're fags, hipsters, and numale Marxists with no aspirations in life other than to get high, maybe write some music, and be lazy.

>tfw long hair
>tfw beta cuck who will never initiate with women
maybe he's the same

t. low test
cope harder.

me too fsadasd

why are you in his town??

Long hair reporting in. I'm a hard working professional with a good career. So far no women have ever been interested in me.

My T levels are above average, inclet. Women seem to like shorter/average length hair from my experience. Might wanna go on /soc/ and ask what some people think.

Could entirely be a personality thing though of course.

That makes me mad. All women should be honored to meet you. I appreciate your existence.

You're very clearly a sheltered individual. That's okay, you're probably not independant. But don't act like your super narrow viewpoint is objective fact.
Dudes from all walks of life have long hair. Vikings had long hair, samurai had long hair, rockstars and metalheads tend to have long hair, I've seen neonazis with long hair, businessmen and professionals with ponytails, and one popular stereotype of rednecks is having long hair. Hell, even some fucking cholos and gangsters have long hair.

pic related, you faggot. oregalalo

Attached: geralt.png (641x317, 436K)

Settle down autismo

Thanks for the support. I wish they felt the same way. I'm invisible to women though, so my hair doesn't really matter to them one way or another.

geralt is medium length hair at best

Do you spend most of your time working? And are you away from women when youre working? Or do you mean women don't notice you/approach you?

My career is my life. I bought into the "study hard, work hard" meme. I work with women, but our interactions are entirely about work. Outside of work and immediate family, I hardly ever converse with women.

i'm literally too autistic to take notice so just talk to me next time.

How can you live like that? You must never get any time to enjoy things. I feel bad for you, society might consider that kind of life desirable and "successful", but is it successful if you never even have time to enjoy actual life? Sorry I am very autistic and can't word things well. I just feel bad you were told a dedicated work life leads to happiness. Humans aren't meant for this kind of life society makes us have.

There's no way its you. I'd probably scare it away.

How do I live like that? One depressing day at a time. I go to work, where I temporarily forget how miserably alone I am. Then I come home to my big empty house to spend a few hours talking with anons, my only friends. Then I go to bed and start the cycle again the next day.

jokes on you I have long hair but I am horrifically ugly and have deep set emotional problems haha

Attached: 1527520469999.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Just a Metalhead

>long hairs based!
>post pic of video game character

>long dark hair, dark featured user here
My experience with women's reactions are mixed. Some love it, some hate it. No middle ground really. Usually the women who love it are more sensitive souls.

Do you think you'll ever change your work? Assuming youre youngish, thats years upon years of misery. I don't even know you but I don't think anyone deserves that. Sorry these are annoying not very deep questions.

>more sensitive souls
I think you meant children. Or irrational and overly sensitive.

>tfw no long hair bf
they are all beautiful, every single one. yes even you, ugly man.

Attached: d558c9986869771256da3980abff6cd5280826067849-JbbSud_fw658.jpg (318x479, 28K)

nah.
S E N S I T I V E

Does 33 count as youngish or oldish? I don't know if I'll change what I do because work is all I have. Outside of my career I'm nobody. I have no clue how to be a normal person while I'm not working.

>Doesn't actually disprove a word he says and just settles for calling him names
So this... is the power... of Jow Forums.

I saw this pic and honestly thought it was me from the thumbnail, alas this chap is much more handsome.
I am one of these long-haired towngoers, I wander around because it's the only thing I have that partially distracts me from all the demons in my head. Sitting in my flat makes it spin out of control so I just walk around until I get tired, go home, eat and then attempt to sleep.
People like me are not fit to talk to. I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to walk.

It is me and I don't scare easily. Just do it user.

. . . . .
This isn't a good thing bruh, lmao.

33 is young, probably old compared to me though but young in my opinion.
Who cares what normal even is? Conforming yourself to meet these "normal" standards make you unhappy. Hiding from people/the world makes it easier to give less of a care I guess. You should try making money at home, then you can at least be comfy while suffering. Are you bad at talking to people?

Youre trying to make me embarass myself. I won't do it, but if it was you then you looked cold today.

It is to me. I don't want a normie.

i'm never cold. the snow is the perfect weather for me to let my hair out and maximize my aesthetics.

Darn. It never snows here

Attached: 43c0167bfc88042514b9b81c841a2a67.jpg (556x600, 65K)

I have long hair. I'm a twink and am also a faggot. So there's that.

Having long hair ups your hotness by at least 2 points

Wait I'll still claim you. I forgot real life isn't the only life you can have

i used to have long hair, it's all about the face. shit face + long hair is basically neckbeard tier but if you have a good face like your pic it goes up to warrior king tier. also very high maintenance if you don't want to end up with dreadlocks.

Ugly Metalhead here, thank you people always tell me I'd have much more success if I cut it.