Over the last few years...

>Over the last few years, researchers have discovered that it is possible to achieve meaningful muscle growth when lifting light weights, so long as sets are performed to muscular failure. Additionally, some studies indicate that training to failure may lead to more hypertrophy than avoiding failure.

Jow Forums utterly BTFO.

Attached: 1514504718396.png (492x500, 442K)

Wdym. You mean you dont train till failure?

I hate those 'researchers'. Every one of them finds out something different. Someone has to be wrong. Yes I'm a brainlet.

>doing difficult sets = gains
what a concept OP

Jokes on you I trained to failure 9workouts in a row on the same excercises and weights and now I have to take a deload week.

HOLY SHIT CHECKED

Piana was saying that shit years ago before he died, light weights, lift till failure.

Attached: 1510548914866.jpg (228x273, 9K)

No user its ok
When they choose a gene group to experiment on, it just so happens that their experiment works
This is why there are so many research papers on muscle building because they actually do all work just depending on your genes
This is why pro fit people spend a long time because they are experimenting on themselves to see which method best works for them

nice digits
also good post

But but muh western female...

man check this fucking SOURCE OUT BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This means that light weight kills you?

^

program so that failure is achieved after 3x12

as someone involved in exercise physiology research there are several factors that are at play here:
>subjects
who are the subjects that are recruited? Are they literaly DYEL normies? this heavily influences training results. Normies don't respond the same way that well trained/moderatley trained/heavily trained athletes. Training to failure might be beneficial for heavily trained athletes, but may negatively impact newer lifters

>the program
tying into this first part, how did they determine training load? Also, since most studies (due to adherence problems) rarely implement a true control, you are essentially just showing that "well yeah, this specific training program worked on this specific population" and you can probably show significance for any program.

>significance
here's where they get you. "more" hypertrophy can be misleading. You can have a significant difference between two groups of lifters on muscle growth and that difference can be something as simple as a slightly larger calf circumference. Again, you need to read the entire study and see not what was significant but if you can actually extract meaningful information from that significance.

There are a lot of other problems with exercise science research but nobody will read this post anyway so i'm gonna stop ranting

God the things I would do to that woman. What an impeccable figure, and to uphold that during these trying times. I am in love. Those pants, enveloping her curvaceous figure, her skin tone, something of a perfect color unbeknownst to even the greatest painter. Her breasts, great and inviting. Her style, magnificent. I get a tremendous kick out of the sheer gusto of that stance, her posture. She's pulpy, bright, a little sweet, a little sour, a little rotten. Truly, it's class. Class that I am drawn towards for lack of my own, apparently. What I wouldn't do to charge into the embrace of this goddess of a woman. Her dark eyes, don the sparkle of a smile! I imagine her voice as rosy but with proper thorns, oh, Jow Forums, should that beautiful voice only see fit to call my name! Right is okay too I guess

Da me dulce de leche mami!

put me in the screencap

It's page five and there are no responses, that was wasted effort

heh

yeah she's hot but she has plebian taste in soda

get dabbed on

true I'm more of a kofola fan myself, no israeli gutter oil for me

Attached: B1EE2F25-A451-46B7-AC8E-A23F5359A21C.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

You mean the one on the right, right user? Pls be about the woman on the right..

speaking my mind

i'd do awful, terrible, unspeakable, unthinkable things with that woman

Can you imagine how many orifices you could stick your dick on that thing? Parts you didn't know you could fuck, you could fuck

All you meed is a little butter to lube it up

And then imagine how ravenous she'll be sucking all the butter off your dick afterwards

And now Imagine. The. Smell.

Perfection.

based.
Just do what you know works based on experience; it's not like big bro lifters pay attention to research.

Not sure I understand. Whatever program and rep range you do involves essentially going till failure. The failure point is what dictates the weight you use in the first place.

I train till failure every time. Do people not do this?

but imagine the smell