I just want a program that doesn't work legs very much. Either U/L or Full Body

I just want a program that doesn't work legs very much. Either U/L or Full Body.
Th..thanks bros...

Attached: if-you-see-this-image-while-scrolling-you-have-been-1509977.png (500x566, 66K)

>posting a give me (You)s pic
Faggot

P.H.U.L

Can I switch L for an extra upper or arm day somehow?..

What's wrong with you?
Why do you not want to train legs?

Big ass genetics and legs are hyper-responsive bc of a decade of skating. Calves are easy for me to grow as well.
Been called out for it many times already.
I just Jump rope now mostly.

THANKS TO THE MILK, MARK

Big ass + thighs genetics fucking sucks doesn’t it

Thanks for the milk mark

Fucked it up, RIP my squats which suck anyways

>”HAHA LOOK AT THIS WHITE BOY AND HIS..”
>*shuffles deck*
>*picks card*
>”BIG CALVES!”

Just do Greyskull, you're gonna squat 2x one week, 1x the next.

if your squat is stalling tought you absolutely need to increase the frequency.

They laugh at my pear-shaped ass user. I haven't trained legs in months besides jump rope to atrophy it...

Attached: s50roh0w6cjy.jpg (840x1033, 91K)

THANKS FOR THE MILK, MARK

I don't care about squat numbers. I'm more focused on ohp,bench, and Deadlift in that order.

Kek. You’re only responses to that should be any of the following:

If female insulter “sounds like someone’s jealous that her ass makes her look like a plank board from behind”

Others:
“Lmao dude that’s kinda gay, get away from me you faggot. Stop checking me out.”

Thanks for the milk Mark

True. But I still want my upper body to be dominant.. Legs just mog any upper gains I make. Even looks weird to me.

4 4 8 Ivysaur is what you want then.

Thanks for the milk, Mark. I was in the middle of my squats and this is just what I needed.

Thanks user. I'm just going to use an app to track progress. And add facepulls.

Not sure if you're serious or sarcastic. But if you own an android I'd recommend the " Personal Training Coach" app. you can find it on google play. It already has Ivysaur's program (and many others) pre-programmed. Good luck!

That's fukn sick. I just got my shit android out of the closet. Cracked screen and all. Now I don't have to be a perfectionist program hopping. I'll just play around w programs n see what I like..

Fpbp

t.op here
Agree but at least I got my info. This site's not so bad...

Attached: 8fd (2).jpg (680x734, 101K)