How the FUCK am i supposed to eat 3500 cals a day in order to grow? I can barely manage 2700

How the FUCK am i supposed to eat 3500 cals a day in order to grow? I can barely manage 2700

Attached: images (20).jpg (506x606, 34K)

More fat, look up calorie dense foods

One jar of peanut butter is like 4,000 you idiot

I’m pretty sure it’s a lot more than 4,000. My peanut butter has a total of 8,000 calories.

Peanut butter is terrible for you in that amount. It has a garbage tier omega 3/6 ratio

Peanut butter doesn't exist in my country

"just treat yourself"

- Igor

Attached: Oreo-Cheesecake-1-1-of-1.jpg (1920x2880, 461K)

rice and red curry, motherfucker.

eat tons of sugar and mcdonalds

Cry me a river faggot.

I honestly don't understand this issue, do ectomorphs have some sort of anxiety/stress issues that doesn't allow them to eat food at maintenance/bulk amount?

Attached: 1519155433194.jpg (490x490, 161K)

it's more likely that he's lazy and doesn't know how to cook

Milk bruh. Nuts bruh. Eat often bruh.

What sort of nuts do they sell there? If you have a food processor you can make high calorie nut butter from any sort of nut.

Attached: th.jpg (474x399, 38K)

Correct, also i just cant swallow any more food after i get to a certain point

They are cretins with no self awareness.

Brazil nuts and pecan nuts are the most common

Just drink oil like a normal person

drink 2 cups of milk with every meal and use more olive oil in your meals

This.
A shot of good olive oil is pretty good.

Igor is the funniest.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I need 4500 to gain weight. Just eat some trash, getting enough calories is more important in the grand scheme of things than how "clean" those calories are.

Get a mass gainer

Pecan butter is delicious.

You're an absolute pussy OP. I wish I was allowed to eat 3500 calories

Fucking faggot- grow a set of balls you pussy

Yeah I crack myself up all the time

Attached: hero.jpg (348x145, 6K)

Gotta activate those almonds, muthafucka

I just am never hungry. Ever! I mean unless I go days without eating, but I'm almost constantly feeling full. Eating is a huge chore and I feel horrible and bloated after eating a semi large meal. And then im definitely done for that day, maybe 2 days.

>do ectomorphs have some sort of anxiety/stress issues that doesn't allow them to eat food at maintenance/bulk amount?
Besides the mornings, I'm almost never hungry. There's also an issue with appetite. I've had times where it has taken me over an hour to finish a meal because my body literally can't eat anymore without feeling like I'm going to puke. I'm still putting down 3600 calories/day (mainly because I have to remind myself to eat), but acting like it's so easy to bulk, is the same thing as ectomorphs acting like its so easy to cut.

Mayonnaise straight to the gullet

you know a munchie meal from jack is like 2000 calories right? stop being a little bitch

Attached: 01cmx7vkn4l11.jpg (640x659, 65K)

what the fuck PB you eating? mine only has like ~2400

>How the FUCK am i supposed to eat 3500 cals a day in order to grow?
clean or dirty?

>Buy a blender
>Throw a bunch of shit in it and make a caloric dense smoothie
Gee that was hard

It physically hurts me to eat more than 1600 calories a day. I have puked before trying to eat more.

dirty bulk? literally eat a shit ton of ice cream
how can you not wanna gobble up sum cheese cake?

Attached: 9614958b-61a7-49a1-a421-57dab877ba4e_2.eb1b1a62424829b7cd509a907e8771da.jpg (2000x2000, 2.96M)

treat yourself every day

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 Great Value No Bake Dessert Mix, Original Cheesecake, 11 1 oz - Walmart com.pn (1046x547, 490K)

I had the same issue. Now I only eat meat to get my protein dose and all the other calorias comes from beer.
It was a Win/Win for me.

clean bulking foods

i could eat 10000 cals of these every day, you fucking faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 Bulking the Right Way Part 1 - Clean Bulking for the Larger Lifter.png (467x481, 40K)

based and pajeetpilled

Just eat more calorically dense food. Sub the veggies and other calorie-empty foods for more efficient ones. Lift harder and your appetite will increase

I make giant 2L smoothies with whole milk and drink it over the course of an hour