What's it like to hold a girl's hand?

What's it like to hold a girl's hand?
> unironically of course

Attached: jordangf23.webm (640x640, 908K)

please someone tell us

It's pretty nice. Best is when you interlock your fingers and she uses her thumb to massage your palm while cuddling up against your shoulder. Just makes everything feel right.

You worry that you are sweating too much for about 4 minutes until she lets go and asks why you are so sweaty

the butterflies in your stomach are the best part. you constantly try to do things to desperately recreate losing your hand holding virginity, but it eventually turns into an empty idle position like putting your hands in your pockets

only experience with hand holding was in middle school and it was sweaty as fuck because nervous. pretty sure id have a boner the whole time now being a 23 year old virgin

it's okay, i've only held hands with girls i don't like so i dunno

Someone remind me why I opened this thread?

Attached: k.png (822x802, 680K)

They have nice soft hands

I've only ever done it once. I was at a party and this girl was drunk and making a fool of herself. She asked me if I was her friend and I told her, sure, why not. She reached out to me and I held her hand with our fingers interlaced for a little bit. It was nice. I wish I could get that from a girl who was sober and actually liked me.

I can't tell you but a girl once sat on my lap and kissed me on the cheek. It felt like experiencing a beautiful spring day and wanting to giggle at the same time. She was so cute

Attached: 3.gif (400x222, 1.54M)

morbid curiosity, hoping to live love vicariously only to die inside enviously

fuck you're completely correct
oh god where did everything go wrong

Attached: 2049.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Okay super autistic tfw no gf virgin here with an old fag tip here to help. Here's what I do: carry cash and a credit card when you go to pay for shit. If the cashier is a guy, use the credit card, if it's a qt 3.14 use cash. When she hands you the change you will get some nice skin to skin contact especially if there is a lot of change.

creepy and creepy
even i wouldn't go to this length to touch a random girl's hand

>the butterflies in your stomach are the best part
This is the best part of everything

Attached: afc12d460bda0aad8db9f1456655ddaf116271c5.jpg (640x480, 185K)

I know you're taking the piss but a coworker of mine said that she will purposely brush hands with a guy when giving change if he's hot.

Thanks for your contribution normal fag

I actually do this and it's a nice simulation. it's a hassle to keep cash but it's worth it.

I try to do this when handing a cop my info if pulled over because in my mind it establishes a subconscious connection (non psychosexual) between us in his mind making him less likely to give me a ticket. This is all probably pseudoscience.

>super autistic
I don't think hes lying guys..

Attached: 1546152857766.jpg (630x630, 70K)

It honestly saddens me that male loneliness isnt talked about more in mainstream platforms. Maybe thats why I visit this place, so I see others sharing the same plight and feel less alone.

Its honestly not a big deal. Im tired of this gay ass sub. 'Boohoo i dont get basic human contact' nigga youre just pretending. Everyone here has had a gf at some point. Yeah some of ya are quirky but dont act like you've never held a hand. Whats the fun of even pretending you've never had a gf? Its like a contest to see who is the most pathetic. Fuck this sub

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (197x235, 35K)

What's it like to hold a cock? And I mean someone else's cock, not your own.

Oh I'll tell you something
I think you'll read my thoughts
When I say that something
I wanna hold your cock
Now let me hold your cock
I wanna HOLD your cock

Attached: 1446039837834.gif (360x360, 1.12M)

I usually don't report niggas but today's your lucky day bitch

Reminder to go to mass so that when you say the Our Father, you can hold hands with the qtpi standing next to you for a whole 2 minutes.

I'm always next to an old guy. The "peace be with you" part is the same way. The sexy girls pretend not to see me.

I lost my virginity young but I legit didn't have a gf, kiss or held a hand romantically until right before I turned 26(last month).

>Everyone here has had a gf at some point

Attached: 1547280811817.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

you gotta gently put your hand on top of his hand as he takes your stuff, maintain eye contact, very slight mona lisa smile, and barely narrow and reopen your eyes a bit once or twice, like cats do. it's a signal that you're calm and cooperative. don't squint or blink though, that shows nervousness.

It's literally no different than you holding your own hand. All of this shit is in your head. This board needs to be nuked from orbit. I'm convinced that most of the oldfags have been replaced by literal LEs or bots or something in some effort to preempt incel mass murderers.

Go suck your own dick, it's literally like sucking your own dick. No need to keep sucking other men's dicks.

yeah but is sucking your own dick gay tho

it feels secure happy confident and strong

I did it once years ago, and no it absolutely is not. There's something wrong with you if you've done it and still think that.

Don't reply to bait. He called the board a sub. Are y'all retarded?

Attached: 1545226334825.jpg (553x554, 25K)

>Go suck your own dick
I would if I could desu

I was moreso replying to him to show others not to lose hope and to not let faggots get them down.

I actually did not see that he said sub though.

This is a fucking myth I've never felt that at all I've ever felt from women is warmth, and nausea.

Attached: image.jpg (703x540, 406K)

BUT IS SUCKING YOU'RE OWN DICK GAY THO OR NO

Depends if you like the girl or not really.

>everyone here has had a gf at some point

Nah man. I guess you don't wanna realise how miserable some of us are. I never kissed, held hands or hugged a girl. To think I'd have a gf at some point would be hella stupid because that never ever happened. No girl ever approached me and I never approached a girl (no self esteem, inferiority complex, the usual). This is just me tho there are people alot worse here

Attached: eyes.jpg (124x70, 2K)

why won't anybody answer if sucking your own dick is gay?
did some robots glitch out and explode from the question?

It fucks with me desu. I am so used to my hand size for a moment I feel like I am dating a literal child seriously how the fuck can an adults hands be that small.

My last GF was a 5'3 femlet

Attached: hana halloween'.jpg (1188x932, 126K)

op finally moved on from posting stpeach everywhere

Like me, just to suffer

Attached: 1534591080982.jpg (603x603, 174K)

How should I know? I'm a wizard.

Attached: fail.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

Another Asian taking a white girl
White men's time is up

>white girl
lol

Holding a woman's hand while watching the last half hour of blade runner 2049 was the best feeling/most intimacy I've had in close to a decade.

i have a confession r9k
>went to local boardwalk park with ex and her little sister
>pretty busy day
>ex was eating her food, hands were full
>she told little sister to hold my hand so she doesnt stray off
>got a love chub while walking around with them
>wasnt a degenerate boner, if you ever get overwhelmed with cuteness and intimacy even your pecker gets excited
>nothing like that will probably ever happen again

Attached: 1505858700649.jpg (1024x752, 48K)

>if you ever get overwhelmed with cuteness and intimacy even your pecker gets excited
Good, I don't feel like I have to get rid of my dog anymore.

That sounds like heaven mate

I dont know what its like to hold the hand of someone I love. Interlinked.

>went on my first date at 24 with a chinese girl
>took place in london and decided to check out a few museums and walk alongside the river ending with a meal at a local market that has fresh food etc
>had pretty strong butterflies when i arrived but we talked for a bit while heading to a coffee shop where she talked about herself
>was pretty confident and while we were walking from the coffee shop to the next museum, she brushed her hand against mine and I held her hand, wasnt really sweating but we just kept talking while gently squeezing or playfully rubbing our fingers against eachothers hand while holding it
>halfway through the museum, we get in an elevator to go to the top floor for some exhibit and she sorta closes the distance and kisses me, i kiss back and we make out until the door opens
>keeps happening whenever we're alone and date ends with a lunch where after the market, i took her to a nice little spot on my uni campus (kings) in a garden where after eating, just cuddling and kissed for a bit and shes sorta feeling me up
>date ends hugging for a bit and we plan our next date, to which we had sex and so on in the further dates

4-5 months later, we're basically bf/gf, it was a nice feeling holding her hand, it was really soft and it made me feel connected to her, like it was a way of her implicitly showing she wanted to be with me.
was walking with a half chub most of the time

Attached: 1547401292571.png (788x699, 21K)

Thanks, heaven is what I would consider it as well. I don't know how long it will be until I hold anothers hand or see a movie as good as that one .

haha ;) ihihihihihhiihhi

just suffer hehe ? hahaahahha

Attached: 1547189739930.gif (180x204, 675K)

Your dick becomes erect and hard

like a flat but warm bag of salty pennies

Why is this face so cute?

Attached: VideoCapture_20190115-153553.jpg (640x640, 31K)

yellow fever is the answer user

tfw you have sweaty palms and will never be able to hold a girls hand...
why even go on living?

get gf with sweaty hands too, blame it all on her

cuz it's doll like and very pure and innocent looking

Attached: wtf2.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

I've gotten a handmassage from a girl I asked out before.

>be in chorus, fucking around on a piano
>she's standing next to me and I mention that my hand is getting cramped really bad
>she picks it up and starts to massage it
>her hands were so much smaller than mine, and so soft
>her fingers were work nimbly over my huge palms, and my whole body felt like it was full of warm air
>I got tingles up and down my whole body, and I felt like I was full of butterflies
>a month or two later she became a lesbian

It was a great feeling.