Those are some nice gainz you got there Jow Forums, be a shame if something happened to them

Those are some nice gainz you got there Jow Forums, be a shame if something happened to them.

Attached: 9BD5711D-1D94-4A39-979D-AACF8CC7F29D.jpg (1024x991, 150K)

It would be great if we had a guild full of fit autists to raid at night

I was thinking of playing this shit again when the vanilla is released, but after reading OPs image I am extremely turned off by it. I can only do it if I have my life in order. Sub 12% bf, career started, living on own, and even then I’d need to limit it to 1-3x a week for only 2-3 hours at a time. I’d progress so slowly. I don’t think it’s worth it

It will never be the same again

They’ll find a way to ruin it. Get your marketing shit out here. The good days are never coming back.

Classic won't bring your old friends back. They've grown up and learned to look past nostalgia, it's time for you to do the same.

It will never be the same, it will never be as good as you remember it. There is no going back

Don't give blizzard your money. They're shmucks

Think I'm the opposite of you fren. I'm excited to play it but I work 45 hours/week and just recently got a pretty serious gf. I tell myself that I'll play this and I even pick out in my head what class/professions I'm going to roll but deep down I know that even if I did play it, I'll never have the time to get to 60.

This.

lol you have no friends then. All my old high school buddies are very interested in playing and have been talking about it for months now.

OrbusVR is a vr mmorpg where you actually have to draw out runes to cast spells and use combos for melee classes. They are getting a major graphics and game update very soon. Does anyone else want to make a guild

no

I don't get why people say this so much. Dealing with annoying people was one of the worst things about WoW.

Having good people to play with is just a mechanism for enjoying the game itself, not the other way around.

Great game I loved vanilla but this time im gonna have to take a pass.

they already have
new stats on items and I think sharding
stopped hoping when I found out about that

lift while waiting for guildies to show up for MC farm

What’s the reasoning for going back to this shit?

You sound very easy to manipulate.

>where you actually have to draw out runes to cast spells

Sounds horrendously tedious and boring, who came up with such a terrible idea

WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL Jow Forums SERVER?
EU/OCEANIA FAGS NOT APPLY

>He doesn't want to play an fps where you need to trek for 6 hours carrying 80lbs of equipment sweating and having no water only to blown up by an artillery shell with no opportunity to defend himself

Fucking casual. Just finished a 4 hour round, died without firing a shot. Did everything manual though. VR is dope

I feel the same fren. Even if I do get to 60 i won’t have the time to raid and I refuse to sacrifice time with my gf to play fucking wow despite how much I would enjoy it

Sharding is for the first two weeks because nobody wants to wait 1hr for a single mob when 20000 players are fighting for it

What game.

It blows my mind that there are people paying monthly fees for a video-game.

Better than being a spiteful 5’3” pasty troll faced jew who’s gonna die alone despite his greatest fear being him feeling lonely ;)

Attached: 77AC5C79-CE3A-47E8-A755-A2CAE4788F26.gif (348x195, 2.15M)

Woah thats a lot of projection there kiddo.

My mistake I thought you recognized me based on my other post. Tell me though, what exactly makes you say I seem easily manipulated? I am genuinely curious

NO CHANNNNGEESSSSSS REEEEEEEEE

Reminder: you WILL doubt the enjoyment of the game in the middle of your first raid.
You WILL ask yourself "am I wasting time doing this?"
and you will have a choice to either realize you're wasting valuable time and will have nothing to show for it, or you'll go down the same dark path you went down in the past.
The choice is yours.
Video games are fine! just keep them to an hour a day max and don't skimp responsibilities.
There's a point where escapism becomes damaging.

Yeah I didn’t think you had any actual reason for thinking that aside from that you assumed an image changed my mind. Stay angry little boy

This. Was gonna play it again but ultimately upon viewing this thread realized how bad of an idea it was as a child. No way I’m falling down that hole again, I have actual aspirations and goals I’m going to achieve.

You’re gonna make it. When it comes out the urge will be strong. Fight it along with me brother

good for you bro.
MMOs are dying for a reason, time is more valuable than ever these days.
If I want to game, i'll play a single player rpg like witcher 3 or vampire bloodlines for an hour before bed.
at one point I was trying to get the first Gladiator title on my server when Burning crusade put arenas in, and I was playing for over 8 hours a day.
I got the title, got the mount, and I felt nothing.
then of course wrath of the lich king came out and I did the exact same thing with my death knight.
not worth it. No more time sink games

It adds a lot more skill, no cool downs only as fast as you can draw them

>up until 24 years old loved autistic in depth simulator/tedious shit in video games
>turn 25, hate any bullshit that isn’t immediately gratifying and fun from the get go

Where did it all go so wrong bros. I loved escaping into video games. Now when I play video games the last thing my mind wants to do is get into it. I just fuck around with Rocket League or play a few fighting game matches now

Nah senpai BSing about fitness in guild chat was kino as hell on nost and elysium.

He is a 500lb mountain making excuses for not wanting to try vr

yes

>new stats

False.

>sharding

Have you played on nost? You know those screenshots of people in fucking line to do a quest? That's why they're doing sharding. I don't like it, but I also want to actually play the game.

I've done the private servers and what not. The low level pvp is great, AV was great, raiding is ass. desu I made the mistake once of getting sucked into it as a kid. Now that i'm older i'd rather be training and living in the real world than the fake one. Level up your life not your toon.

exactly.
once you realize real life is an RPG you start to enjoy it more.
I picture life like an RPG. everybody is in the cities being annoying as fuck and making it laggy.
I'm out in the wilderness collecting rare loot and leveling up my stats.
The only time I show up in the city is to flex with my high level gear and stats.

What sucks about video-game accomplishments is that they are 100% worthless. Most real-world accomplishments bring pride, bragging rights, and some material good. Lifting gets you muscles, building a shed gets you a place to put your tools, writing an app gets you money. You feel proud whenever you look at yourself in the mirror, or look at your backyard, or see how many people are buying your app. You can go up to a person and tell them about one of those accomplishments and some of them will be interested. With video-games, though... none of that happens. You get nothing out of your new game item and no one gives a shit about it.

go wiggle your wiistick, faggot

Yeah dude, replied as hell. Video games are for people who can’t or who don’t want to achieve real world things. Like a tennis game for someone legless

even in your example, that's still dedicating 2 - 9 hours a fucking week to that shit.

FUCK VIDEO GAMES

>tfw I work for video games
>outside of work aspects, I avoid them

based, when I was 21 this seemed like the best career ever

I don't enjoy video-games that much unless I can play them life-ruining amounts of time. If I limit myself to an hour a day I'll be hyper-aware of how little time I have left whenever I play.

i miss you redneckcody

video-games are entertainment, lifting is something different, that's why

as someone who played on nost, elysium, and kronos, i can say its just as good as you remember it

stay away if you value your career and social life.

Exactly, it's just entertainment. You shouldn't be dedicating hours a day to it.

I never got to play vanilla growing up. Should I get into it if it doesn't distract from my lifts? I already have a career set for life and I'm too socially retarded to have an IRL circle of friends.

Attached: 0yn6n1mfgunz.jpg (640x640, 54K)

>tfw 27 khv also very skinny and nerdy looking, probably like the typical WOW gamer
>never played video games at all growing up nor now
>was still a shut in most of my life and honestly dont even remember what i spent all my time doing

I remember getting into this shit after my first year of college...met some dudes, hit rank 14 and slayed and joked on vent. Had some great times but on the other end I nearly failed out of college one semester and had no social life for 2 years. Who would want to go back to that?

This

The magic of discovering a whole new, exciting world of fantasy is gone, along our innocent teenage years.

>be kid
>pass every waking moment drawing, reading, writing and trying to learn 3D modelling
>discover video-games
>discover internet
>never do any of those things ever again
Fuck, I need to go through a personal renaissance.

Attached: Capture.png (798x626, 630K)

>be me
>rogue master race
>sap people in booty bay and make them miss the boat
who /prankster/ here?

I didn't have long-term friends in vanilla WOW, but everyone I met was lovely because we played the game for the adventure. I have lively memories of grouping up with random people to take down elite mobs and seeing glitches happen during quests.

>tfw teens were "ruined" without a single electronic device involved
Should I just go and play vanilla anyway? It's not like I'm getting a real life equivalent of that community and experience.

Attached: 1551965983622.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

That pic is literally me. I got a jeep and pool now so hopefully that wins.

Attached: 1554171665789.jpg (503x1024, 75K)

>tfw mind controlling people off boats and into the lava at BRD

devilish

On private servers I typically do body weight reps while waiting for people to get to the instance or while on a flight path. There is a lot of downtime in classic, may as well use it.

Played on a Private Server a few years ago. Blinked my eyes and I lost 6 months of my life, never doing that shit again. I've never come across a time dump even 50% as efficient as Vanilla WoW.

Not to mention Blizzard is already talking about adding 'improvements' to Vanilla WoW so you aren't actually getting the authentic experience. Also every true WoW nerd got it out of their system in Nostalrius and this will only attract normies and 'those '90's kids' who were born in 1999.

Attached: 1451156708590.gif (480x360, 2.77M)

should I go into it if i've never experienced it before?

>stolen

I could never pour hours into a game with the carefree abandon of my younger years. I’d be constantly berating myself for wasting time.

Don’t ever let a female catch you playing video games. They will never respect you the same way.
If you must have fun, don’t let them know.

>do /played
>see how many months I've spend playing WoW
>Months, 24x7x4 time spend on a fucking game
>quit playing and got Jow Forums

Video games aren’t even fun.

>tfw you're so jaded and plugged into the world that you won't be able to enjoy classic wow
I know that it's just escapism. I wouldn't be happy playing it. I'd just be trying to ignore what's going on around me.
I feel so bad about it. I cant enjoy most things in life anymore. I end up playing games and realize that I could be reading, talking to people, working, lifting, etc.
I could be preparing for the worst.
Instead I'd be staring at a screen or the same of dopamine releases that come with its artificial reward structure.
At the very least I've come to find the world and nature far more magical than any fantasy game. Elwynn doesn't compare to my local forest.

For the sake of*

I played nost and leveled a mage to 60.
I can safely say that the experience was pretty similar to when I was younger. The music in Elwynn forest, killing Harvest Watchers in westfall, getting your first couple of green drops are things that always feel bretty good.
For me the sad part is I won't have the time to invest like when I was a kid. Just comming off school, dropping my bag and logging in without a care in the world.
Truth is we'll never be kids again and we'll never get to experience the thrill of killing your first Defias Bandit again(I used to think those were actually real people controlling them lol), but if you have the time to dedicate it can definitely be a wholesome experience.

Attached: 1554715086440.jpg (1485x1101, 58K)

This. Man I have too much shit to do now.

> you will never play wow from 2:30 pm til 1:30 am on a school night again while all your friends are online the whole time

I’m okay with this, vanilla fucking sucked in hindsight, DOTA 5.x was literally all better game

just mad cause australians have biggest gains

>tfw leveling your lvl 23 character in Duskwood will never feel as awesome as it felt the first time

Attached: 82DFF68F-ADC5-4877-8FE7-D60EDE491829.jpg (720x960, 102K)

I've never played Wow.

lmao I used to remember duskwood scared the crap out of me when I first went there. I was constantly on the lookout

>caring what npcs think

>only ever seriously played Horde
>always immediately think of Elwyn Forest when I think of Vanilla
Really makes you think.

>tfw played on a PvP server
>Duskwood and Stranglethorn Vale are memories that i still try to repress

Good. Those years were great for me, but I was a dick back then. I wouldn't want to go to being him.

fuark im so keen for vanilla wow i cannot wait any longer

this is the post of a kid who got a few 7s to sleep with him despite being a 4 and believes that makes him good with people or some shit, i know a guy exactly like you. pure yikes

Don't do this to Mr. Rogers. Don't play this shit and ruin your life yet again. You finally found a fresh lease on things and now you're going to throw it away reconnecting with the same toxic friends that destroyed your progress? Don't fucking do it, at least have a career and a hottie with a body first.

Attached: comeondudereally.png (1215x953, 1.61M)