Work up confidence to ask a girl for her number

>work up confidence to ask a girl for her number
>she gives it to me
>it was fake
Post your face when making it.

Attached: pepe-happy.jpg (533x477, 22K)

>work up confidence to finally rape a girl

mfw

Attached: 1545520656879.png (657x527, 225K)

that's why you call it instantly and if it doesn't work she'll give you another fake one but don't give up just keep getting more numbers

When do I put the sack over her head and throw her into my trunk?

I've known this feel once.

>girl gives me her number
>stutter and generally fuck up a 30 second convo beyond recognition
>she said she'll call me if she has time (gave a legitimate excuse)
>she probably won't even remember me in a week

Oh well, at least I tried.

Bitches like these should be executed, I mean she should've told you that she's not interested and not troll you with shit like this.
My God every day I'm getting disgusted by women even more.

When you realize that everything they do is out of sympathy, even if it's manipulative and makes things worse, you'll sleep a little better

> be me
> tiny woman qt3.14
> barely 50kg
> autistic looking gym freak approaches
> ohfuck.exe
> the fuck is this idiot talking about
> just smiled and laugh and maybe he'll leave you alone
> asks me for my number
> shit, don't want him to roid out on me if I decline
> give fake number instead
> phew, that was a close one

I'd never hurt you bby. I just want gf.

Based

Attached: 1451950436596.gif (271x233, 2.01M)

Women can't say no. It's just something you're gonna have to learn to live with

Yeah it’s a coward’s move. Girls should be more honest but it’s scary to say no to dudes, especially if they look kinda aggressive

>work up confidence to ask a girl out
>"user-kun, I'm not real"
>mfw

Attached: cryingpepe.png (400x388, 137K)

>checking out at the grocery store
>it's like 15 mins before closing so theres no one there
>crack some stupid joke about things I was buying
>makes the cute cashier girl genuinely laugh and she flashes me a look
>retardation flows over me so my ape brain asks for her number
>she actually gives it to me
I never called or texted it. This was last october

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404[1].jpg (470x595, 81K)

Well she actually texted me back an hour later. Is this real life?

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I’m sure a lot of women have a similar thought process to this, but I believe for most it’s more so that by nature they don’t oppose as often as men, they’re more agreeable. To straight up say “I’m not interested” or whatever would be disagreeable for a lack of better word. A fake number is the next best thing, it’s conforming and avoids having to deal with a guy she doesn’t want to deal with. I do not believe most women have thoughts of “oh my god if I do not agree to fuck him he’s gonna grab me by my hair and bash my brains into the sidewalk”. I believe they feel uncomfortable not giving the number but they don’t fully understand or know why. Very similarly to someone with anxiety feeling like they’re in fight or flight but having no real reason to be.

>make eye contact with girl
>forget to smile
>she looks away

Attached: 1534973449475.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>he can smile convincingly on demand
I will never acquire this skill unless I become happy.

quite simply devilish!

has she sent you her dickpics yet?

I avoid talking with random people at all costs. What if hes a serial killer? Wants to steal my organs? Rapes me under the gym shower? Is part of the mafia and wants to blackmail me?

I usually walk away when some random wants to start a conversation. I dont know him so i dont trust him one single bit.

Oh God I wish. She's easily a gcup. Her being a futa would make my dreams come true.

I'll do you one better. This is a 100% true story on a date I went on about month ago.
>match with girl on dating app (6/10)
>she is very forward with me and asks me to go out with her that weekend for a drink
>agree to meet her despite me not being that into her looks wise
>meet up for a drink and we chat for a little over an hour with no awkward silences or anything
>wrapping up the date, girl says "I had a really great time, we should totally do this again soon!"
>I take this as my cue to ask for her phone number even though I really wasn't that into her
>she gives me a fake fucking phone number
The AUDACITY of this bitch...it's like she wanted to do that to me.

You were a practice date to get her confidence up. She wants chad and will use other men as stepping stones to get him. Sorry that happened though.

I figured it must be something like that. I wasn't even mad when I found it was fake, since I didn't plan on seeing her again but I thought it was strange that she would set me up to ask for her number, just to give me a fake number lel.

If you don’t talk to strangers, how are you supposed to make friends?

What do you do with the number?

I put it on my contact lists on my phone.

life sure must be nice when you’re never expected to stick up for yourself or someone may randomly assault you for no reason which totally happens all the time you dumb whore

Autism

This girl I was talking to last week rescheduled a date. She said "I pulled three all nighters and I feel like garbage so I don't want you to see that"

key phrase "I don't want you to see that"

she was also adamant in the text emphasizing she wasn't flaking

Does that mean she likes me?

The reason I ask is we already went on the date, then I texted her a few days later for another and she didn't reply. So i'm wondering if she liked me before that or if it was just a "teehee yeah i'll go out to lunch with you but just as friends even though i dont say that".

We were friends before this so it's not like she just didn't know me and decided she didnt like my base personality

Idk which is more painful tho - not being liked in the first place, or somehow fucking it up

>autism

Attached: 6qBLsQrlfg4KvGKGJHqTKhX-KvSCKZxoW0WbOwhOcDE.jpg (640x791, 133K)

This is what making it feels like

>she was also adamant in the text emphasizing she wasn't flaking
she's flaking. shit sucks, but it happens. drop her and find a girl who actually likes you.

bro shes not interested

If she's so adamant about not flaking, put her on ice until she comes to you. Don't text her again and move on with your life as if she's not a part of it. If she's interested, she'll make contact again. If she doesn't (and she probably won't so don't get your hopes up) you'll have your confirmation that she's a flaky, passive aggressive normie.

Just pretend youre looking into a light, fools the normies everytime

imagine actually caring that some chick gave you a fake number

you need to fire at so many more chicks. one girl means nothing

Hard to say. I'd tell her, "no worries, let me know when you're feeling better and we can plan something then" and leave it at that. That puts the ball in her court; if she reaches out to make plans, great. If not, she's not interested. Whatever you do, don't go full autist and send her half a dozen messages asking if she's still interested. That's a surefire way to make her lose interest, regardless of how she felt before.

>>it was fake
thats why you call her immediately
>mfw finally built confidence to ask me mom to inspect my peepee

Attached: 1543131288142.jpg (900x900, 69K)

based

my mom is a 42 year ols hottie and i always force her to take a nap with me she never says no i also make her feel my abs chest lats arms all over, i dont know if she likes it or not but im fucking her before this year ends i swear it

This is unironcally mfw making it, because that's what it takes.

Attached: Priorities.jpg (570x570, 78K)

>be a woman
>spaz asks for you number
>guys never take no for an answer
>not the first no, the second no, the third no, absolutely none of the polite declines
>at best, you get called a bitch, at worst some loser berates you because you harmed his fragile ego
>this happens with virtually no exceptions any time a guy asks for your number, a date, to fuck, whatever
>give up trying to just say no and instead immediately say that youve got a boyfriend or give them fake numbers, etc.
>fragile men ego still thinks your a bitch no matter what
This is why you get fake numbers, ghosted, etc. Men have the emotional resiliency of children when it comes to being turned down. The only thing worse is commenting unfavorably about their height or the dick size.

These are the kind of guys that get the rest of you handed fake numbers. These are the kind of little boys parading around in men's clothing screaming about why can't you say no that never take no as a good enough answer, because they can't handle the idea that a particular woman isn't interested in them.

>but im fucking her before this year ends i swear it
redpilled AS FUCK

Ok, but will you be my gf?