/plg/ powerlifting general

Who are you dating? edition

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26-19-49-42-707_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x874, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Reciprocating massager
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk my Press 1rm but I can do 10lbs over bodyweight last time I tried after a heavy bench session. Where's my cheerleader gf?

Twinks out

I weigh 200 kilos.

I press more than bodyweight because I am skinny. This chart stops at exactly bodyweight so who do I date?

i'm dating your mom, i'll fuck that whore in the shitter tonight lmao.

Based

Attached: japan.webm (512x320, 2.88M)

Sometimes when I masturbate I squeeze my balls and sometimes I do it too hard and they get really sore :/

Thoughts?

I hope you're not planning on having children

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king

Attached: 1509142556431.png (257x362, 41K)

So we all agree that weighted dips are the best accessory for the press, right?

I highly doubt he would ever be in a situation to have children anyway.

I’ve got 275 max at 175, 180 now but haven’t maxed for a minute. Am I at least slightly strong?

if that's kilograms, then yes. if it's pounds, then nope, stop being a shitter and do more volume.

dont squeeze too hard

>tfw the nearby gym with all the fancy equipment is having a special on memberships
>tfw no more shitty home gym
>tfw new gym at the beginning of the lifting week

yes fuck yes

Attached: 1546570252313.png (523x607, 351K)

Fucking power lifter

Im dating a 9/10 french qt, i took her virginity the other day. I think she might be the one lads.

Guys give me some input

>76kg 180cm
> Was doing madcow with incline bench instead of flat bench
>Been doing madcow for about 3 months now
>Switch back to flat bench after about year of not training the damn lift
>Manage an easy 205lbs x5 , technique is in the gutter
>I really want to switch programs up and I really need a hypertrophy block
>Start doing 5/3/1 building the monolith today

I squat 305x5, deadlift 355x5 and ohp 145x5 (lbs)

Have I made a shit desition? I know i can get more strength gains from madcow for at least another 2 months, im just bored out of my mind of it and really want a more challenging routine with more volume, with madcow it doesnt feel like I'm actually building strength but rather just peaking my lifts. I wanna actually BUILD strenght (and size, i look like shit)

Sorry for blogpost frens

>fucking power lifter
>in slash pee tee gee
okay kid

>makes up some bullshit about some skank that he's too chicken shit to approach
>shit lifts
>leaves bench out

the incel trifecta. nice going, manlet.

Attached: 1527109140018.png (470x470, 412K)

Im sorry that youre so much of an incel the idea of someone being successful with women is so outlandish to you that you project your own failings onto what other people say.

>Leave bench out
Read my post nigga

>limp dick loser with shit lifts throws a temper tantrum upon being called out

i definitely touched a nerve with this incel lol. you're not fooling anyone, little man. just stop.

Attached: 1546328556140.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Your trolling is so bad im not even gonna (you) your sad ass anymore.

Is there anyone who can actually provide some input on this matter??

Id appreciate it.

>with madcow it doesn't feel like I'm building strength
stop program hopping, either one is fine at your level just do it consistently

i agree, the incel with shit lifts isn't worthy of further responses. he sure is a touchy little bitch though lmao.

I mean yeah but close grip bench press can replace it i think. Its been helping me with my bench. My ohp never stalls anyways.

Is there more?

>chest dominant accessory
>best for shoulder dominant movement

guess how i know you've got shit lifts

Ive been doing madcow for a shit ton of time bro.

I did it from august to november last year and got to a 320x5 squat, a 365x5 dead and a 200x5 incline bench but got really sick + went on longass vacation so I stopped lifting until late January.
Since then ive been doing madcow until today that I did the other program.
Additionally building the monolith is a 6 week thing, i seriously dont think ill do 2 cycles back to back but rather finish and go back on madcow or something very, very similar.

I know I havent even gone back to what I used to lift, the weight difference is really small and in a few weeks i would be back there anyways, i just really think packing on some size and taking break from doing the same routine for so much time will be better in the long run.

Idk man i dont wanna go volem

>320x5 squat, a 365x5 dead and a 200x5 incline bench
>i dont wanna go volem

too late faggot

I'm a compulsive internet troll. I have been banned (often more than once) from almost everywhere on the internet that I know of.

But I just can't help it, I live for creative shitposting.

Posting this in a general for competitive weightlifting is yet another one of my shit posts.

Were you the anorexic fag with the loose skin from the other night?

> this is the body that powerfatting gets you
oh no no oh no no oh no no oh no no oh no no oh no no oh no no

Attached: 1548847789398.png (598x598, 517K)

samefagging:
> can squat 440kg to comp depth
> deadlifted "only" 370kg

the hell

nice

Attached: hloated.png (446x720, 153K)

is that supposed to be unappealing? I'll gladly take being a blue eyed sex ogre

post body/lifts, fuck boy.

I was ironic funposting

Hi :)

Chad roided and shills chadbot as a gutter of business ethics. an AI is not the same as boolean if&when logic in an excel sheet. ITs a template with a reoccuring payment that just gives people near german volume trainign shit.

Chad also hires interns to do his online training and trains them to pretend they are him, when people are paying what? 250+.mo for him? interns did it for Max too.

There's nothing wrong with helping suckers depart with their money.

your mom

Hit 35kg/77lb DB Shoulder Press for 3 reps. Felt good. Getting used to weight.

I'd estimate that I'm getting close to 2pl8 The Press™ but alas I weigh 115kg which means I'm dating softball dyke.

Gonna start 3x10 DB Shoulder Press with 27.5kg and work my weigh up to 32.5kg to get volume.

Did the deadlift machine for 5pl8s 1x3, weight was ez but grip was crap could've pulled 7pl8 if I could strap on like my softball gf.

shut the fuck up, tubby manlet

Threadly reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions taken seriously, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

Holy fucking shit Matt Wenning is the Bench Press King poster.

Attached: 1525043466768.png (542x478, 238K)

Honestly, nearly all training programs nowadays have high volume. I read a review of an twink at plebbit, who complained that his total only increased 15kg in 6 months, while neither bulking or able to recomp since he was a twink. Tdlr volume is king and food is the queen

It is just a different approach to most progress with least stimulus.

The low bound volume required for stimulus and progressive overload is probably more sustainable training methodology than low bound intensity or frequency..

>Still hasn't posted body
>Still hasn't posted lifts
>Still hasn't gotten a trip

>You should go to reddit, it's a place for more people like you.

You seem to know the place pretty well. Maybe you should go there and stay there. This is a general for respected Tripfriends to give advice to you untripping VOLEM GDEs

Attached: Smug Shrug.png (1110x1080, 912K)

i forgot to tell you lads, I was too excited last night when I tested it out,

I think my vertical jump is now 4 inches

Less than 65% of bodyweight: Dating no one

Would fuck desu lad

Your goal is to pr with the topsets. The straight set weaks are volume accumulation. No matter what volem will not progress.

Squish PLOP!

Squuuuyyiiiissssh SPLOOOSH PLOP.. splash!

Wow it was a struggle excreting this Norman khan but finally made some progress with the first two khan hitting the toilet

Squish plop! Squish plop! Squish plop plop!

Brpft squuuiiish splaaat splaaat splosh! Splat splish plap!!

for some reason i cant bench normal anymore

i used to get chest pumps from bench all the time, but now the movement feels weird and i dont get any pump from it, not even triceps. I do get forearm pumps from bench

Also 10kg weaker on it since it started feeling weird. How do I unlearn to bench so i can relearn it?

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture, motivation, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in beginning of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

IF PANZER ISNT RETURNED BY MIDNIGHT TONOGHT I WILL START EXECUTING TRIPFAGS ONE BY ONE, EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR UNTIL HE COMES BACK, STARTING WITH MA

GIVE ME BACK MY PANZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1449613976585.gif (665x662, 848K)

I didnt feel shit on bench before doing stupid volume I do now. Now upperback, arms, chest constantly tired but somehow when I go to gym im stronger and stronger on bench.
If you natty bench likes volume and thats final verdict

Panzy cannot return, hes unironically afraid we would send up what hes doing here for his new work and he would lose it. He became carrer pursuing fag.

>If you natty bench likes volume and thats final verdict

> forgetting the most anabol assistance exercise of all for bench,
> the Big Eat

tsk tsk

>Dropping /plg/ and the powerlifting crew for a future
Many such cases. Sad!

Without all volume I could eat eat eat and still bench less than I do now
t. bench gde
if you bench gde your only way to get stronger is volume AND eating

i can't wait the day i mog the roiding retard benches of the gym, literally bunch of idiots with popped veins that do 1-3 reps at 150kg grinding, what the fuck they should just start again and do SS or just give up.

barely benching bodyweight means youre the gf you cuck

This excludes the 3 roiding Big Brain benches ranging from 200kg to 250kg which I will probably never touch*

good new fellas

Attached: he survives.png (376x693, 367K)

> record holding deadlifter with big squat puts on a shirt and looks like he doens't even lift

is Bench Press the King after all?

>with big squat
IM GOING TO HOLD UP RIGHT THERE

he squats like 325kg [spoiler]with suit[/spoiler]

in all fairness hes built, he looks like tank he just doesnt have that bodybuilder look to him but that wont happen without roids or wearing skin tight clothes which is gay and insecure

>Ashton Rouska totaled 875.5 @93.4kg
Still can't believe it desu

i know , was just joking around

Fuck off bitches

Attached: received_271376513809944.jpg (3036x4048, 672K)

halp

fractured me wrist last year but im still lagging

Attached: aaa.png (1141x473, 61K)

just take it slow, its a decade+ long project

Those numbers are elite on symmetricstrength

Attached: WE GOT HIM.jpg (964x704, 154K)

I wish m8

Attached: i wish.png (1092x870, 425K)

whats the point about bragging your stats after 2 months of lifting?

>Weighs in a pound too heavy to dominate 93kg
>"Guess I'll just dominate 105kg"
Ultimate chad

Lmao weak faggot. Spread your tight little pretty boy pussy for me and let me help you by filling you up with hot man cream so you finally become useful in your life.

been lifting for 1yr and have gained 12kg of mass famalam

What do my specific lifts have to do with being volem?

Attached: 1543838954229.png (672x436, 271K)

>took one of those reciprocating massagers to my legs for two hours
>first time in a year that it doesn't feel funny all over when I walk
Holy shit lads

im dying rn

Attached: 1541221403991.png (531x303, 133K)

>reciprocating massagers
the what

Attached: 1540796569030.png (437x416, 171K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=Reciprocating massager

Why is weightlifting so goddamn lame?

The bar falls deeper on the left side when I'm benching. What do

This happened to me a lot, just made the conscious effort of using my left arm along with my right arm and it fixed it

>take powerlifter whos in peace wit his lack of athlecism
>add 2x anime love
>add no food
>BAM TYPICAL WEIGHTLIFTER
Jow Forums weightlifters are mostly weaker in oly lifts than guys from plg, commisar is one that makes decent lifts

I just feel like my shoulders aren't even on the bench. Feels like maybe one is more retracted than the other.

He unironically just wanted to lift at 105. I asked the meet director and him and he told me he did it on purpose and was holding everything in to make weight.

You should dump her. A girl who sleeps with men before marriage is not wife material.

have you tested some big names?

>waking up at 4pm
>dreamt about first gf oneitis that came back into my life 10years after the breakup and vanished again
wow It will be a hard day to not kill myself guys

Attached: doit.gif (220x220, 841K)

Ok virgin