He doesn't look 450 pounds

Hafthor just claimed to be 205kg, or 450 pounds.

He certainly doesn't look like it.

If the square cube formula is used and he were scaled down to 5'9" that would weigh 280 pounds. He just doesn't look that big.

Is he stat frauding?

Attached: 56439264_2349814738397227_4743035463056076656_n.jpg (1066x1066, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DL41FdoBI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he look like a pregnant woman because of steroids, or some other reason?

Well i'm sure the amount of roids he's taken doesn't help, but strongmen have hugely strong cores, which leads to a really thick mid section

No I don’t see 450 or even 400. That’s fucking huge for a person. 375 tops.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DL41FdoBI4

22:11

That's what I was thinking too. 450, even at 20%~ bodyfat would be shaped like the CG Hulk at 6'9"

You can clearly see the acromion bumps by his shoulders, that's the widest boney point in the body at the ends of the clavicles. His are quite wide. You can't go by trapezius inserts as if the shoulder blades are retracted the insert points visually move inward.

Anyhow, with wide clavicles at 450 his deltoid muscles would literally be basketball sized and he'd look 1/2 His height in width.

you've been btfo dumb nigger

Shut up you fuckin math nerd why would he even lie

There are a ton on ways to artificially exaggerate. He could have had is butt buddy Larry pushing on his shoulders when the camera is zoomed on the weight

The real questions here is
How long does he have left to live? 5 years tops?

Time stamp brah, I can't be expected to watch all that

Attached: 87EB0261-F097-49E6-8D9E-880E22442AE6.jpg (465x550, 23K)

>Comparing length(L) to mass, density*volume(L^3)
>Square cube
Why can't yall niggers into math

KEK

>22:11

He seems a lot wider moving around than the image on his IG. Maybe because its and upward angle where his shoulders are furthest from the camera and his scapula are retracted?

Would his gut deflate if he dieted down?

/thread

Thats what happens when you're 6'9". Hides weight well.

I'm decently built ay 275 and 6'8" (though I'm currently bout to bulk up again, shooting for 300) and people are shocked to hear I'm over 220.

168kg @ 2M.
Trying to get to 138.

Good luck fellow giantbro.

why is his mouth like that? is he hiding missing teeth, or does he have a dip in?

Do you even get blood in your brain at that height?

he got some fucked up disease that paralyzed half his face. it actually looks better than it did a few months ago.

The dudes bone density is probably at fucktarded ridiculous levels and he's all around pretty huge.

He has Bell's Palsy. One side of his face got paralyzed, but it's better now.

The guy's like 7' tall ffs, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was 400+.

lmao fag boy looks like a fat tub of shit

i could knock this roid monkey out with one clean left hook to the temple BAM lights out faggot

Attached: 1506207946667.jpg (599x569, 191K)

lmao based, i could take down a gorilla i could DEFINITELY take this fatass down

Jesus christ you niggers don't understand exponents

Manlet cope

He eats like 10,000 kcal a day. I eat less than half that and I get bloated as fuck.

Welp, thread over. Close it, OP.