Have you ever been pantsed before?

This was literally me today at school desu.

Attached: 1547509555602.webm (540x678, 1022K)

>This was literally me at school today
How old are you kid? This site is for big boys (see the rules)
Get out of here

thats why you make sure you have a fit, big ass with a banana in your undies at all times

I was pantsed and my underwear came down along with them. It was horrifying, but only the guy who pantsed me saw my dick.

>school
Underaged and bing bang banned

>early bloomer
>lunchtime
>looking out the window watching shit happen
>drinking a water bottle
>all of the sudden some faggot pulls my pants down
>turn around for some reason
>entire class staring at my 12yo hairy dick
>drop the water bottle into my pants and try to pull it up because im a retard
>water soaks my pants
>pull pants up
>everyone starts fucking bursting out laughing

fuck school and fuck you james

Attached: 37AFFFA0-82A7-4CC6-94D5-E58D1A4D362C.png (396x385, 119K)

I'm sorry user but that's really funny

Got pantsed outside gym locker room in front of class, fuck you Devin, hope you liked when I counted your later kick and twisted your ankle landing you face first into the concrete. Got pulled into gym teachers office which was connected to girls locker room via windows. Got to see my first tibby that day.

Yeah happened to me and that kid was one fucking douchebag. I fucking hate school

For some reason, this reminded me of when I smuggled a hair brush into behavior school by putting it in my boxers under my ass and a teacher caught me brushing my hair with it in class. As she was confiscating it, some huge nigger started getting loud and questioning how I got the brush into the school and I could feel my face getting super hot from embarrassment and dreading anyone else chiming in to make a joke, but surprisingly, no one did. No one even said anything. In hindsight, the whole ordeal was actually pretty funny and I lol'd irl when your post reminded me of that memory.

Why the fuck would the gym teacher's office have a window into the girls changing room? Fake and gay

Yes but I always wear a belt so nothing came of It.

Yes but my underwear came down too and my small penis was exposed.

You made your humiliation into a webm and shared it here?

I was the one pulling other people's pants down, did it like three times, the last time I pulled his underwear down too, it was in the school playground and everyone saw

Maybe it was one of those one way window's that they have in interrogation rooms, and the gym teacher was just a skilled pervert.

Yeah but then I started wearing belts and tying my gym shorts tight. Pantsing is gay af.

Ya 1 time and he got my underwear too lol, lucky me I have a 8.8x7 dick and its large soft so when my dick popped out a group of girls saw and 1 ended up trying sucking me off at the bleachers after school and the end result was a creampie inside her and a fuck slut, ended up fucking all of her friends in that group a total of 6 because they talked about my dick

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>user wears UNDERPANTS!

Attached: 1463784496075.jpg (540x360, 39K)

Is there a book that compiles such fairytales?

Yes.
Once at college... got told off by a member of staff for exposing myself even though it was some other cunt that pulled my shit down.

Once at a packed skatepark infront of about 30 people... but this time my boxers came down too and my cock was hanging out infront of a group of 14 year old girls.
I told the guy that did it that he has 5 seconds to run before I beat the fuck out of him, and he ran to his car and didn't come back to the skatepark for at least 3 months.
I wasn't really that bothered because I've got a pretty decent sized flacid penis... it was just the initial shock of being unwillingly exposed infront of all my mates and a bunch of underaged girls.

>*pulls pants down*
>legs are full of self harm scars
what do?

Teach you what love is.

It actually did happen, I was in gym this was junior year of 1999 my gym shorts were not tied was playing basketball