Potential Chicago fembot gf pls report to this thread ty

Potential Chicago fembot gf pls report to this thread ty

Attached: CHICAGO.jpg (1000x665, 1.11M)

this city is fucking stupid desu

Hi, I live in Lincoln Square, you?

Chicagoland area out west, not in the city. Naperville-ish area

i live in river north, places more west seem to be a bit comfier than close to the lake, but i still think they're shitty.

hal? originally

Hal? Who? The robot from 2001?
Idk any Hal

call it a social experiment

I don't get it. If you are looking for some redditor named Hal after the 2001 robot then just say so.
Otherwise are we becoming boy and girlfriend now?

if you're a cute trap you can be my boy (girl)friend

... no. I'm just a boy.

Got a car or nah?

Not for much longer you arent. Take your girl skittles Alice.

oh sorry to hear, I don't deal with that toxic gender

Yeah I drive a car.

Well if you're serious we can go see a movie.

Okay cool. Add me uzu#3582 on discord. We'll talk from there.

uhm, can i come too?

Yeah whatever add me we'll see what happens.

Well I mean I'll at least talk to you lol. Other person hasn't even added me yet.

I'm a guy and I live near there, chances are we have come across eachother since I work retail

Potential Sydney fembot gf pls report to this thread ty

Attached: SYDNEY.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

>the two guys have added me but not the girl so far
YO FEMBOT WE DON'T HAVE TO BRING THEM ALONG

Attached: fuck.jpg (371x353, 21K)

Lol did this guy really get stood up by the girl and instead got two thirsty guys to add him?
Classic r9k lol

Potential Houston fembot gfs where are you?

Attached: 1547092296430.jpg (588x650, 68K)

Dude I'm still waiting for my Chicago movie-going fembot to add me.

Chicagoanon, do you know how to get to Thalia Hall and what's the parking like around there? I'm going to a concert and I'd like to be better prepared than I was last time (puked, got my car towed, kept puking, had to drive all the way to fucking Merrillville Indiana to get back to my hotel).

I'm a fucking robot. I don't get out enough to know anything about that.

you fucked it up retard she wanted to go with you only.

Just because I added some of the guys from the thread doesn't mean they're coming with lol
I can't force all people go together.

Fair point.

Unrelated but which theater are y'all going to? I've been to the Arclight once and that was a neat time (I can't overstate how fucking weird it was being in the presence of celebrities). I've also always wanted to go to the Music Box theater. The place always sounded so majestic.

Attached: F2676BB0-1ABE-4356-8A58-10F56587254C.jpg (3503x2626, 1.96M)

I don't think I'm going with the guys. They're nice but it was supposed to be just me and the girl. idk what theater it would've been.

potential detroit fembot gf where you at

Attached: 1352841461245.gif (350x264, 593K)

Eh, it's whatever. You'll find another girl to go with. Fire up your dating app of choice, I'm sure there's someone willing to go with you.

I'm a film nerd (would have gone to school for making it at Columbia College Chicago but Noooo mom says, I had to "learn how to drive first" and "You're not ready to leave town yet user") so film in Chicago is kinda near to my heart. I'm an Indianafag here though so I can't make the 3 hour trek up there too often. Usually only when I buy tickets for something, and almost always alone.