Why are Mexican girls so adorable? I feel so empty not having a Mexican/Mexican-American gf to be cute with

Why are Mexican girls so adorable? I feel so empty not having a Mexican/Mexican-American gf to be cute with

youtube.com/watch?v=JmCLLTjI6dw&t=4s

Attached: mexicobeauty.jpg (660x330, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NriDTxseog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>to be cute with
you are fat/ugly, guaranteed

maybe ugly but not fat. and I didn't mean me being cute, I meant doing cute things like cuddles

just imagine how fun it is to kiss her

Attached: mexicobeauty2.jpg (721x451, 156K)

this woman is rather middling and probably looks mediocre without makeup, and she'll age like shit and her kids will be shitskins just like her

t. extremely hideous white incel

She'll certainly age better than your mom

Attached: aa2.jpg (720x405, 31K)

I'm out of her league desu

Weird thread I met a Mexican-American chick at my work today (Australia). She's got a lovely Cali accent and thicc thighs.

Who takes shits that light? You need to lay off the Doritos, you fat fuck

no you're not. You've never even held hands with a girl that cute

Attached: jfields.jpg (600x791, 46K)

she's just a random spic with makeup you autistic fuck lol
you're probably a spic yourself which is why you have these images saved

Their food is delicious.

agreed
She's cute, if you weren't a flaming alt right homosexual you would understand. I'm white but I'm not a lame fat cracker faggot like you

>She's cute, if you weren't a flaming alt right homosexual you would understand. I'm white but I'm not a lame fat cracker faggot like you
I absolutely love how you brought up your favorite boogeyman to help you rationalize my position and reconcile it with your flawed worldview. I'll just leave this discussion here for anyone with half a brain to see how simultaneously stupid and pathetic you are, kek. Enjoy your future shitskin wife and kids, retard.

What boogeyman? You're putting your irrational, retard behavior on full display here. You fucking weaboo faggot

You made same thread yesterday.

Mexico has diverse genetic stock. The indigenous are goblin-tier.

I see indigenous Mexiqts all the time

As mexican i can confirm this. Here in the north we have the most beautiful mediterranean women.
The south ones in other side....

There is better looking mexican girls than that

Where state are you from?e3

I'm from New York, I live in Brooklyn

Good luck Aussie bro, you might end up living every Brisbane boys' dream (lot of Latina honeys as of recently for some reason, not complaining)

nice! I hope you get to bang one soon

What is a Cali accent like?

I dont think youve seen real indigenous girls then

most of the Mexican girls where I live are of Puebla or Oaxaca descent, most of whom are indigenous leaning

Even among Mexican girls, she is mediocre.
It would help her to lose some weight.

you think that girl is fat? she is perfectly healthy looking, you're probably just anorexic

>doesnt post his pic
>is definitely ugly as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4NriDTxseog

Cheeks are too big. She's probably bordering overweight.

A real Mexican girl helped train me when I go to my new job last year. This girl had such a big fucken ghetto booty ass I wish she would smother my face with it. She has such a cute personality too and she's only 21 goddamn

>tfw no 1920s girlfriend

Attached: louisebrooks-731226-7718021.jpg (283x320, 17K)