I know that you robots know some things. ITT info thread

I know that you robots know some things. ITT info thread.

Attached: images.jpg (636x382, 29K)

so do you just keep jumping a bunch or what

there's a part 2 but op is too retarded to be bothered

Attached: 6286e15a3669da6c80d307465baffd36.jpg (464x718, 96K)

so is the guy just going to stand there while you wrench the gun out of his hands or what

looks like you fuck his fingers up against the metal of the trigger guard, which presumably hurts

You can easily kill dogs by pulling their front legs apart

so is the idea that he'll move his finger half an inch slower than you get your arms up to his gun or what

i dunno nigga i'm not op, but if someone grabs you by the hand with both arms and wrenches your wrist backwards like that it really fucking hurts

so does getting shot

It's not like he'll react instantly. Although things like that are always a gamble.

You will probably die doing this.

You will probably die doing this.

Attached: default.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Cum is easier to clean if it's cold

oh, does it? how very insightful of you user

this is the only useful information in the thread so far

you both have a way to fuck the other guy up, he just has a faster way since he has a gun

it tastes better warm though

plus you can kinda only break a guy's fingers once. you can shoot someone a lotta times though

will he run out of fingers before you run out of adrenaline? what an exciting race!

You can clean blood off a white shirt by throwing it in cold water till the bloods comes off

how is a dry stain easier to clean than a gelatinous mass?

its more convenient to piss into the sink than the toilet

guess pistols don't usually have 10 bullets in them, but i dunno. is the plan to just sit there pacing yourself breaking fingers one at a time or what?

Chances are he'll just shoot you as soon as you go to grab it. However you might as well get shot whilst trying to grab the gun as get shot without even trying to do something about it.

i mean usually these are "your money or your life" type of situations but i respect the spirit of what you're trying to say

they usually have more

Attached: stacks.jpg (400x518, 32K)

well either way the finger breaking thing was a bit iffy. you only need one to shoot don't you?

This sounds trolly bullshit /b/ would make up

worst comes to worst just put your pinky down the barrel to clog it

dress like a hobo you will never be robbed again and carry no more than 20 bucks in your wallet so if you do you only lose your mcdonalds meal

When taking a piss, use a strip of toilet paper to dab off the excess piss off your dick, then chuck it in the toilet.

My dad taught me to shake it

where is the source of these i know most of them dont work but theyre interesting

keep in mind if he's a pro he's got mag+1
i.e. Glock has 17rd mags, which means 17+1 for 18 rounds of bee-sting no stopping power 9mm
To be fair if you're using 9mm it's probably going to take at least that many rounds to stop an attacker. Meanwhile with a BASED 1911 (.45 ACP) a double tap is all you need.

that's why i cc a deagle brand deagle, you only have to fire half a shell round to cut a man in half and not a whole clip

use 20mm HEAT anything smaller is too risky

This is probably not too practical but here it goes.

Attached: 1529644492529.jpg (900x1400, 394K)

That book has some hilarious shit like one where you pick up some fag and dump him head first into a trashcan.

acetic anhydride and diethylamine are pretty heavily restricted, a friend who's a teacher was bitching to me about how the kids can't make aspirin anymore