Fembots help

is it normal to masturbate to your crush as a girl? i cant help but think about him taking my virginity and use my vibrator as i rub my bodypillow against myself and think of him. how do i get over this? please help

Attached: 7-FB-ER-1.jpg (1536x2048, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHf-qkHvq70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make me your crush instead

>vibrator
>body pillow
This is bait fellow anons.

its one without a case.
i just started masturbating and its the only pillow that i use to hug. i basically press myself against it with the vibrator on it as i sorta ride it and i just think about him doing me in classes and i cant help it i want him so fucking much i love the scent of him when he showers in the morning i cant control myself with him

Here is your last (you) before I go.
Please kys

Attached: 1530923722031.jpg (800x1040, 339K)

god i wish he could do that to me i would love him hanging me as my death

Please stop posting elliot it makes me uncomfortable since I look like him and don't want to

elliot is my ex crush and i have a folder of him give me your fucking discord

>i have a folder of him
How big

i think 200-400 mb is the file size

Why would you ever save that many pictures of a dead man

because hes cute and a vvirgin i want him to be mmy cute lonely incel bf and cook for him and be a mommy gf

No but stop pillow humping. It'll kill your sensitivity.

ty sempai ;_;

Sorry misread the thread. It's very normal. So don't worry about it. But again, stop pillow humping and just use your hand.

Barneybro please stop this post.

Attached: 1531861873395.jpg (1093x801, 241K)

tfw i look like him too
literally same weight and height even
add me if u real
johnrebel#0868

I seriously doubt that's anything more than a fantasy, much less something that anyone on here is capable of
But if you really want to try with that other guy I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort

Elliot Rodger is a VERY attractive man. I am not a homosexual, but I adore his facial structure.

Thats bullshit and you know it user

Mine is MUCH BIGGER. At least 4-5 gigabytes. You lose.

Attached: jQu690v.png (640x1136, 1.02M)

Beauty is subjective. I think he's hot and I am completely heterosexual.

Attached: mmm.png (484x484, 270K)

>fembots

Yeahhhh look Im gona stop you there newguy.

TITS OR GTFO
Women are property.

Attached: 1544253039676.png (332x332, 148K)

Yeah, talking about beauty.

EORRiginally.

Attached: 1547274357459.jpg (377x356, 16K)

Man, I miscalculated. It's 15 gigabytes at least. I forgot all the videos.

Hey watch "Del Playa", movie based on Elliot's life. They will remove it soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHf-qkHvq70

I would download it but I have no programmes for it and KeepVid is gone.

better to be a horny masturbator than a sexually repressed girl unable to diddle yourself. speaking from experience.

Haha, no way, it's at least 50 gigabytes. Forgot the clouds and part of what's in there.

Attached: Sunset at Goleta Beach.jpg (1400x932, 95K)

how the fuck would you know roastie

what the fuck does this have to do with Elliot

It's normal and pretty cute
Just be glad you can masturbate to just fantasies of a guy instead of degenerate hentai like some people who definitely aren't me?

whats wrong with you? Like really.

wtf you piece of shit

I schlick to his dick pics yeah

i just recently found out girls could masturbate but i still feel guilty. like my crush would probably be weirded out if i told him and just idk.

no vids of him, but around 200 images

It was inspired by his life story and the shootings in IV. It was directed by someone who was living there when it happened. It is not his biography, just loosely based on him.

I have all kinds of stuff, the images of him and things connected to him. the videos, posts, internet articles, web discussions, PDF articles, posts, manifesto, reports and other papers, some fan fiction, book excerpts... I crave to have those missing images and videos on his phone not released and his two handwritten journals.

What kinda guy is he, is he a Chad?