I did not dox tahlia!

vocaroo.com/i/s1ly9Dh2Ph9o
vocaroo.com/i/s1ly9Dh2Ph9o

heyyy i have a really bad sore throt and i sound really nasally right now but i felt like i had to record this. right now. i didnt feel like waiting any longer. when i first heard about the doxing i wrote a long long paragraph defending tahlia and asking people to leave her alone-- but i was banned so couldnt post it. then the rumors about me being involved got worse and worse and i needed it to die down a bit for making this. i am not trying to interject myself into this but since others have here is the truth as far as i know it. i wish i would have swallowed the spit in my mouth in this recording like once, even just once

Attached: attention.png (536x357, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbpa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Racism-within-the-UK-police-dissertation-Grace-Miller.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is of interest.

discordfag drama again?

yeah, but serious drama :/

For fuck's sake haven't you done enough harm?Even op pic is literally mocking her.She's probably laying down in some hospital or she's fucking dead.Just leave this place already.

Who fucking cares?
>lol not orgnal come XD

mocking her? i covered her face with my pfp... chill out dude

i mean everyone who constantly says i was involved, and me.

interesting post. Cool to hear your input re: all this drama. Hope everything works out for ya!

im sorry Brooke. i did it. i dont know why i did but i did.

You are just one person out of 7 fucking billion. Grow up.

why? can you talk to me about it on discord? im not going to expose you i just need to know and i need to explain to you things, and why it isnt okay. and i need you to really listen.

cool, but wen rumors are being spread im going to address it. im self involved as any person should be,

stop trying to make it sound like its abnormal to clear up drama, if u dont care find a dif thread to post on...

grace milla is a killa

Attached: 15ff476dae931eee45572d64372fc26910b396dd5addbe5d69a8cb2c12d183b0.jpg (369x365, 20K)

Get back in the kitchen, skank.

those arent higguses file names.

stone cold killa

Attached: purplo.png (190x182, 37K)

whats your discord? H

brooke#1911

degrassi is tight

I friended

Look at this fucking thread. Look at this OP.
This is /nu9k/.
Fucking incredible.

Reminder that brooke is made for pleasuring horse penises

Attached: 1547491322058.jpg (540x720, 97K)

I'm too lazy to browse the archive to post proof when you admit you did it and you said you'll never do it again(the higgus thing).But I remember that thread.

Wut do to get qt nasally Brooke gf?

someone post her pics

Tahlia's?Here's a pair of good ol 'strayan titties

Attached: 1546761693565.jpg (1242x771, 719K)

Higgus what is the story between you and this brooke?Why let yourself go that low?If you 2 are still talking she's probably just using you until she gets bored of you,she's a psycho.

>another Jow Forums soap opera spin-off

This one's like the most interesting so far.E-girls literally making eachothers kill themselves kek.

I thought this was meant to be about tahlia, but it's mostly about brooke :/.
based.

we dated less than a month, no real story there. he had another gf the whole time we dated, i found out, i broke up with him, he got angry, did some immature stuff, i forgave him, he has improved, we are just friends

i didnt tho. someone messaged her mom saying she bullied a 14 yr old and in her head thaat registered as "brooke did this to me!" which i get, you know, when your life is being fucked over its not abnormal to be defensive and a little irrational.

>This one's like the most interesting so far
they're all the same level of interesting.

its about MY involvement and my perspective. i did not think it wass fair speaking for tahlia even using her own private words because idk what she is comfortable with being public.

i talked to one of the people involved just now and they cleared a lot up for me tho.

Did brooke argue with tahlia because she's a chestlet?

Attached: 1528440449812.png (719x968, 798K)

what's been going on with tahlia

Attached: 1515717916699.jpg (545x494, 26K)

Cleared up a lot like what?Did she actually kill herself?Why did they do it?Did they hope they will get something from you in return?

im no longer a chestlet, my body is still growing. im a small/normal boobed person now but im no longer flat.

i didnt argue with her tho. we just didnt get along. but the last few days we have.

somenone is hurting her (online)

>she's 14
>still nobody was able to get her nudes but instead made her self esteem go through the roof and now gets paid for doing practically nothing
R9k is fucking disgusting.

cleared up why i was being blamed. someone mentioned she bullied a 14 yr old so she assumed i put them up to it cause she bullied me.

i think they wanted to ruin her life, and they wanted her parents aware of what their daughter was up to, run her offline etc. pretty bad. the person who ended up posting *all* her stuff needs to realize its not okay. you did it, yu cant take it back, but dont continue to do it.

why does brooke never smile? does she have fucked up teeth or is her face paralysed from botox?

how the fuck do you grow up around black people, be a mutt, and end up with the most annoying white girl voice in existence?

Attached: pepe laugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

>im a small/normal boobed person now but im no longer flat
Proof?With a top on of course.

Kinda nice, but boy is Tahlia a chubby little fuck. She's also positioning/holding up her tits to make them look bigger than they are.
Classic roastie.

i dont self post anymore... Jow Forums causes more harm than good

im depressed. my teeth r kinda smol ig but fine over all. not yellow or uneven.

lol i was doing my best american accent cause my real one is fucked up and id get bullied worse for it

She looks pretty white from certain angles.Too bad she hates us whities.

Attached: 1547371951845.jpg (1080x1920, 942K)

shes not chuby anony. shes already feeling down lets not analyze her body like that.

>lol i was doing my best american accent cause my real one is fucked up and id get bullied worse for it
w-wait,so in all the vocaroos you ever posted you faked your accent?I need to know what it sounds like,it's probably cute.

post your real accent, fag.

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 26K)

thats not an angle, thats being sick and my parents not being home to take me to the doctor. thts period bloat. thats spending every hour in the bathroom cause i cant keep anything down. i looked ghostly ew. lmfao.

>lets not analyze her body like that
Easy to say when you're model tier and people can't really find flaws in your body unless it's meme/made up ones.

no its really awful. ive done an american accent for idk 4 years now? ppl bullied the fuck out of me for my real one. i think ive posted one or two vocaroos with it but i usually tame it down/dont use it.

thats kind of you, not so accurate though. i have a long ass torso and rly fat thighs. also when i get bloat it goes directly to my face.

idk i think tahlia is a qt. honestly.

Honestly it's one of your cutest pics
>ywn take care of brooke and spoil her with her fav foods while she's sick

post it you fucking faggot. it's not like I can "bully" you any worse than I already have. we're all just talking shit for fun none of it's real

Attached: hecute.png (1000x1000, 120K)

>and rly fat thighs
Unless they're bbw tier,I never saw people complain about some meaty thighs.

Where is that pic from user?Some kind of social media?

so you're all just talking to a LITERALLY underage e-whore thot then. okay.

NU/9K/ ALL DAY EVERY DAY

>brooke is posting again
Oh boy I already love 2019

thanks, im not gonna be happy with any pix till i dye my hair black next month tho, cause it looks like i have a non existent hairline but my roots and highllights dont work together lmao it looks like im missing hair in photos but not irl

ya hot cheetos, unsweetened iced tea,fresh melon mmm

maybe idk. its annoying when my entire body is a small but my thighs/hips are a large it makes a lot of clothes unflattering

Sup Brooke

Same super ultra omega based brooke hunnys back to trigger incels

discord they told me to post that to prove i wasnt fake, i said i would if they didnt post it anywhere. they did.

thanks but i cant post here often. im happier when i dont cause i cant control people being awful to me when its all anonymous

ITT:
>PLESE KWEEN BROOK PLS SLAYYYY ME WITH (YOU)S OMG BEST GIRL I LUV U BRUK PLS B GF PLSSSSSSSSS SO PURE

Lmao,she's probably gonna get scared of bitter incels again and leave for good.Enjoy it while it lasts faggots.

>only happy when she can control people

I cam twice to this recording. You are a queen and can get any guy you want with just your voice. too bad im white ahg >.

U ok hunny?

brooke nudes when

every other e-whore had them leaked eventually it's only a question of time

Hey brooke,I tried talking to you back in the summer but you didn't really reply so I gave up.I think I lost that discord,do you have a skype or something else?

i dont think anyone thinks me pure, anony

in bed sleepy, messaging a few girlies and ppl on discord, listening to music. hbu?

cant trigger anyone too much, the board is too hostile rn :C

Attached: clickclick.png (198x286, 42K)

>discord drama

kill yourselves, all of you

l just want to know she's safe

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

No,we're not getting any because people who tried getting them were borderline retarded.
>kid from her school doxxes her for nudes
>higgus never got any either
>there are GROWN ASS MEN paying her to FUCKING TALK to them
It's too late,we'll never see the hottest girl to come to r9k nude.

Thanks Brooke you did it.
I read your essay and is kind of disgusting
nbpa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Racism-within-the-UK-police-dissertation-Grace-Miller.pdf
And btw I don't like pierced nipples YKWIM

Attached: 1537167436850.jpg (1074x415, 105K)

Oh boy if you managed to cum twice to that, I don't wanna imagine what would happen if you heard some exclusive content.

Holy shit who are you user?What do you mean by pierced nipps?DON'T LEAVE US HANGING YOU MADMAN

eh i am happy when i can assure i wont say something that will trigger someone to the point where they can anonymously post things that drive girls to feel suicidal. twist my words all you'd like anony.

the white part wasnt the bad part or that. most ppl hate my voicelol.

i dont take nudes and i wont cause ive witnessed how people treat those who do

hmm i dont rly use skype, discord is better. im not very picky with who i am friends with i just for personal reasons dont enjoy making new friends outside of servers/groups. so i can give u a link to a discord group if u wanna add me and dm it. i dont enoy private convos right away.

lol ive never been to british before

i would never piece mine ever those things r tender

desu mini was so hot, happily posted, and ppl on r9k were mean enough to run her away :/

uwu

me too anony, me too. she didnt message me back since the other day D:

>dont take nudes

you could still cam nude the internet offers infininite opportunities to be slutty

ehh if i was more naive to the internet i prob would have. you guys have made examples over girls who have posted their nudes, it kinda makes no other girls want to ever. like you guys taunt girls with them and bully them for doing it.

wait...does brooke hate white people?

>like you guys taunt girls with them and bully them for doing it.

and yet they keep doing it

>desu mini was so hot, happily posted, and ppl on r9k were mean enough to run her away :/
Would've you ever gotten lewd with a boy you genuinely liked if you knew he would never share shit with anyone?I'm obviously not trying anything since you probably don't trust people anymore but I'm just asking.

Oh Really? I'm keeping Grace nudes for other place I'll be waiting.

Attached: 1542413636018.jpg (462x616, 27K)

Sadly,she even kinda brags about it and calls them rude names.

She's white herself even though she claims not to be.

the absolute thirst of you pathetic fucking orbiters. it's like this whoring e-thot is the only female left on the planet with you.

>She's white herself
no, she isn't.

Attached: punch.jpg (550x550, 21K)

She's the only one willing to talk to us.
Pathethic attempt user.

no i literally dont. people just got weird about me having black friends (despite being part bblack myself) and said i loved bbc (despite me being a virgin) and told me i hate white people cause i refuse to like worship white men for breathing.

i dont think any have in a while... the last few girls stuff got leaked a while after it was actually sent. just late leaks.. i think most girls are growing privy to how you guys treat them.

i would love if i had a guy i could feel so comfortable with. i want to be able to experiment with a guy (online) because in person stuff id rather wait until i was a bit older/in love to do it in person. but i wish i could find a guy i cared so much about and do stuff with him but i just never will, i cant trust anyone cause everytime i try to trust anyone with normal (non sexual) stuff they still try to use it against me to blackmail me or bring me down.

>She's the only one willing to talk to us.
and a dog is probably the only one willing to let you fuck it but i don't see threads about that

>cause everytime i try to trust anyone with normal (non sexual) stuff they still try to use it against me to blackmail me or bring me down
>everytime
Wasn't higgus like your only e-bf?Just find a guy who doesn't even know what you look like,or knows what you looks like but truly shows that he doesn't care about it and experiment with him.Or trade whatever lewd stuff only if you know his adress/some personal shit.Boom you're golden.

thats a bikini... but people have already posted fakes such as sleepy's saying they are mine *rolls eyes*.

i never understood this, if im a whore why do you have to make up lies that i have taken nudes? shouldnt you be able to list real reasons instead of make up lies? go off sis lol

lol not rly.. i joke about
it with ppl who feel comfortable saying the N word. its a dont give what u cant take thing.

ifyou have been in calls with me why are u hiding behind an anonymous number? u have my discord clearly u can say it to me...

1/2 latina, 1/4 black, 1/4 russian/eurasian

tho ppl love to call me white... which i will never understand.

what have i done to be called a whore/ethot? j/w

:p

Whenever i see a picture of Brooke i get really sad, i mean a girl that beautiful will never look or acknowledge that i exist...

Attached: 1529095431344.jpg (591x800, 61K)

>ywn make a femborg like brooke feel validated for who she is rather than what she looks like
Pls stop,this hurts.

If you talk to Brooke about her stealing money from her parents, she'd friend you in a second. She's loopy that way.

do all the cucks get on at night or something?

Really? Idk

Attached: Grace Miller 32.jpg (897x500, 158K)

A supposed thread about tahlia and all this whore does is attention whore and do an AMA for her orbiters.

You are disgusting. A person might be dead and you blatantly whore around.

why do any of you care about these women?

Attached: 674h.png (413x350, 134K)