Is anyone surprised by how easy it is to get away with murder...

Is anyone surprised by how easy it is to get away with murder? Like just don't be a fucking idiot and you could easily get away with murdering like a dozen people

Attached: 1547266631835.jpg (1158x1300, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5256835/how-did-golden-state-killer-genealogy-websites-online-dna-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Angsty 14 year old

the lord would know

Could probably murder any nig nog downtown but its a different story for humans. Niggers kill each other all the time so it wouldnt be suspicious at all unless you did it in a way that only someone with a brain mightve done.

It's about the victims really. Prostitutes are easy targets.

You severely underestimate modern forensics, or severely overestimate your own attention and vigilance to detail.

If it's easy, why not do it a few times and post about it here?

>modern forensics
what are they going to do, match DNA samples to other DNA samples on the scene and then find out it connects to fucking no one because you don't have a criminal record?

try it, you will be found in less than 2 months at best lmao

If you allow yourself to get seen by a witness or you know the person you murder there's ways to get caught that aren't just "putting dna through a database"
Also nowadays if you get narrowed down as a witness you're kind of fucked because they can pretty much just look at where your phone or any piece of tech on you was at the time of the murder
user if you murdered someone and thought you got away with it don't get ahead of yourself yet :)

yeah dude not today, not with all the cameras, forensic trails, internet trails, they can pick your phone up as having pinged with telephone towers to track where it is you went at what time, there is a much more heavy police presence everywhere than previously. Overall you can't easily get away with that many murders I'd say before you'd get caught. You'd eventually kill someone the police would have incentive to find the killer for and they'd put the funding into catching you

Please do not commit any murders or hurt anyone, Jow Forums. You would not want such a fate if you were the victim, would you?

Attached: sixsixsix.jpg (387x416, 118K)

Cycle around a quiet suburb at night and spray ca fentanyl and dmso solution at randoms

Any murder where you are in some way connected to the victim is very difficult to get away with. Patterson got away with it for long because there was absolutely nothing connecting him to the girl he kidnapped and her parents that he shot. He didn't even know her name.

if you have relatives who got a DNA test through a commercial service for genealogical purposes (let's be honest, you most likely have several), you can still be pinpointed without a record.

I remember reading that a killer got caught because he said he had never been to the area the victim was in, but they found a type of bug in his car thats only found in that area

Theres a lot of super specific shit that can get you caught, too much to account for

no criminal has ever been caught through a familial dna test literally ever

OK
time.com/5256835/how-did-golden-state-killer-genealogy-websites-online-dna-police/

Whites holocaust each other and world war each other. Blacks aren't the issue.

>You would not want such a fate if you were the victim, would you?
I would welcome a bullet to the back of my skull cause its like all the benefits of suicide with non of the guilt I would leave my parents

Attached: 1497151660175.png (422x421, 358K)

Yes i fucking would. Please kill me. Please please please please please i want it over please dear god fucking kill me please i don't care how just make it stop

Lol! Then you wont get the death experience dmt trip. I would opt for a rear naked choke! No pain if applied correctly, just a snuggle death. Go to joujitsu and refuse to tap. Then you even die fighting. Thats a good death!

dont larp as a badass when all you would do is killing bums, hookers or a random girls passing by.
blow a federal building if you are so great