How fucked am i Jow Forums

How fucked am i Jow Forums

Attached: 21489239842.png (610x677, 446K)

you look good get a haircut

Attached: ap17256740109972.jpg (525x350, 55K)

Get a haircut, lose some fat, youll be golden ponyboy.

Very feminine.

Lose weight and get your hair short on the sides

cutie

pretty hard every day in the lockerroom by the looks of it lmao

Attached: 1552018166808.png (800x600, 1.83M)

By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (210x230, 10K)

kek

Reminder next time youre progress gets shit talked its probably someone that looks like OP

Not fucked. Just get a big boy haircut, keep lifting and get ripped. Chicks dig the boyish charm, at least ones your age.

Your face reminds me of a retarded autist I met during high school. He was a sperg and was really self-conscious about it, so he tried to overcompensate as much as he could. He did things he though were alpha, but he always ended up looking like a cringy retard.

He also wasn't capable of putting the body on his "Chad equation". He never shaved, had an awful haircut, the absolute worst fashion sense, so on an so forth

The worst thing about this is that it's probably true

You look like a young, slightly less retarded Alex Jones
Not a good thing

>leanpill, neckpill, and a mature haircut
That’s all you need buddeh

Underrated

Attached: 1554195721004.jpg (1079x1077, 136K)

you look too young to be here man, go enjoy life for a little while longer

Don't listen to these guys, you look fine just start lifting if you don't already. I think you should grow your hair out longer, it would look good since it is blonde. you will definitely make it.

not bad your a cute girl

Do a short fast to get a lower BF% to get a sharp jawline, Get an undercut fade. You'll be more attractive to women this way if that's your goal. You have a good frame by the looks of your traps. Though your haircut makes you look feminine.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

If you use that dildo in the back, a lot