How long before gym do you have a yam?

How long before gym do you have a yam?

Attached: WholeBakedSweetPotatoes-1.jpg (680x544, 99K)

Additional info

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 sweet potato nutrition - Google Search.png (578x807, 22K)

Adding a yam to what I normally eat for dinner would likely give me vitamin A poisoning, and I already consume suspicious levels of folic acid, in which case I really don't want to bring that up either

>doesn't have in between set yams
not gonna make it

I'm not retarded, I train while fasted

There's no vitamin A in yams

While it's true that fasted training is the correct way to train I do believe there is vitamin A in yams because of that chart posted right after the OP

>350% of daily Vitamin A

What happens if you eat 1 sweetpotato every godly day?

>eating all that for 100 calories

That is not a yam you fuck that is a sweet potato.

Attached: yam-sweetpot1[1].jpg (504x360, 60K)

I love sweet potatoes, they are sweet and potato-y.

It's beta-carotene not retinol so the worst thing that will happen is you might go a little orange.

It says VITAMIN A. And Too much Vitamin A is bad.

My walmart carries organic sweet potatoes but the farmer labels them "yams". "Beauregard Yams" bothers my autism

No, Mister Brainlet, too much vitamin A in retinol form is bad. It'd take you 30 seconds to google this.

these are typical orange on the inside sweet potatoes

Attached: 220397.jpg (500x500, 68K)

The pic is wrong, it's a labelling scam. Vitamin A is not found in any plant. Beta carotene exists in plants, which gets converted in small quantities into vitamin A. Only a maximum of 3% of carotene can be converted into vitamin A and that's if you have good genetics, there are over 40% of fully grown adults who can't convert any carotene into vitamin A, they simply don't have the gene for it

Lol source for this?

Your body can produce vitamin A from carotenoids found in plants.

These carotenoids include beta-carotene and alpha-carotene, which are collectively known as provitamin A.

However, about 45% of people carry a genetic mutation that significantly reduces their ability to convert provitamin A into vitamin A (2, 3).

Depending on your genetics, the following vegetables might provide considerably less vitamin A than indicated.

1. Sweet Potato (cooked) — 204% DV per serving

1 cup: 1,836 mcg (204% DV) 100 grams: 1,043 mcg (116% DV)

>hes not making a sweet potato mash to top his low country shepherds pie for the ultimate gains max meal

I still have faith that someday you'll make it, despite this setback

Attached: 1553476518436.jpg (469x581, 43K)

I have my yam post workout with 3 servings of tuna.

Preworkout meal is a banana and scoop of Mr. Hyde preworkout

there's no way a whole sweet potato only has 112 calories that's retarded.

everything is gmo and looks like a bad dragon dildo these days. it has to be like 300 calories minimum. can someone confirm?

mayby ~150-160 cals for a 200 gram

wow that is crazy if true

>banana
>tuna
>yam
>bizzaro hype drugs

how poor are you?

Attached: 1445884232654.jpg (497x502, 40K)