Any female youtubers I can send my gf to watch to learn proper form and stuff...

any female youtubers I can send my gf to watch to learn proper form and stuff? She only seem to be engaged and motivated if she sees another girl doing stuff. Pic may or may not be related to my plans.

Attached: 628959376.jpg (591x332, 35K)

that goblin friend of richard

Why do they need to be female? Proper form is proper form

Jeff Nippards gf probably. Doesn't she have a channel? She does a lot of butt workouts so you gf should like.

Hate to break it to you but you gf is a lesbian

You should try to score a threesome before she goes full gay and starts hating you and all your forefathers

>tfw got my wife on to based jeff
>tfw when she shills based jeff to work people conplaining about sore backs

Jeff2 pls go

Girls are dumb and need another female to tell them how to workout

That and maybe wider hips and none structure in general will lend to form differences? Also I just got my gf to keep her neck inline with her spine and hips while at the bottom of the squat. I had to undo her reflex of craning her neck up when she squats.

dunno if they've got a youtube but kk_fit on insta are not bad.

Watch a male and female Olympic lifter. Aside from weight you'll notice very little difference.

It’s a slippery slope, introducing your gf to YouTube “””fitness influencers”””
For one, your gf may became a thicc brapster but on the other hand those vids will surely transform her into a gymshark attention rosstie and will leave u for a nigga who frauds
Tread carefully OP

>For one, your gf may became a thicc brapster
Risk status: WEIGHED

Attached: 1548465734714.png (1791x792, 1.24M)

just watch olympic weight lifting chicks warm up

>kk_fit
>squats on the Smith machine
>good
The absolute state

Why don't you help her?

Manlet Jeff's girlfriend

All 3 jeffs are manlets

megsquats

>driving through the bay bridge daily on a work week
>twice a day
"No"

Katie Sonier on Instagram

Kellie Hart Davis
Meghan Callaway
Fresafuerte(Lizzi Picardi)
Soheelee
Erin Stern

>t. people who watch males like them perform and teach these exercises so they don't have to think about it like that
Humans are monkeys and enjoy people similar to them. Hence racism, sexism, etc.
Even I think like this. I avoid anything with women because I want to see men do it. This includes musicians, teachers, and other stuff I probably don't recognize.

You have no self-awareness. Added on to the fact that you don't have to think about it because everything is generally male dominated. Plus she's a woman, so her proportions would make an exercise entirely different for her. Finding another girl would be ideal.

And no, I'm not an SJW, I'm just a self-aware incel.

Attached: 1554909087466.png (894x773, 48K)

>girl squatting in tight yoga pants with a phat ass
>gf goes up to her when she's finished her set "hey you have a great butt, can you give me some pointers"
>they start chatting and giggling
>gives gf her number
>I'm sitting on the bench watching this unravel with a semi chub

pls sit on my gfs face and let me watch

Attached: 1552919732467.jpg (232x240, 15K)

Shoot me her number I'm an amateur trainer first week is free but I cant show up every day cause theyll make me

>I am so self aware and smart that I am enlightened and the ultimate conclusion I have drawn is that evil women are the source of my problems and that I need not take any personal responsibility for my sad virgin existence
Imagine being this deluded, incels need to stay on their containment board. You aren’t so smart that you have figured anything out, you are just bandwagoning with a toxic ideology and going along like a sheep. This is literally the opposite of being self aware.

>I avoid anything with women because I want to see men do it because sexism
Sounds like you want to live in a world without women, sure you aren’t just a closeted gay?

I mean you completely misinterpreted what I meant, but ok.

OP here, is there anyone who is like Rippetoe with tits
>inb4
and with no penis?

Even when someone is defending you, you get up in arms. I don't hate women. I just acknowledge that I tend to avoid things with women without realizing it. Not purposefully but unconsciously. If you actually read my comment, I was implying that I did that because, as I said earlier in the comment, humans are monkeys and like to see and watch people similar to them do things.
Not because I hate women.

I just don't get your people. You're never satisfied. Even when I'm trying to explain why someone would want to see other women. You just interpret that as me hating women? Even with the context of me explaining that people enjoy seeing others like them? Is it because I said I was an incel, even though that clarification was me trying to eccentuate the point I was putting out there. That even I, someone who is 'supposed to hate women', understand that people need to see others similar to them.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you. You chose to see the negative, even when it wasn't women that I was demonizing. I never targeted women anywhere in my fucking comment. I'm sorry I made you angry by saying that 'humans are monkeys', or admitting that I was incel to make a point even clearer.

Attached: 1555192036508.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Might aswell start hating women if people are going to think this way no matter what. You get the benefits of feeling superior either way. It's a good way to feel better about yourself if you're depressed.

Attached: 1554919861787.jpg (470x595, 201K)