You should only behave socially in ways that you are able to repeat regularly. If you are quiet...

You should only behave socially in ways that you are able to repeat regularly. If you are quiet, then you should stay quiet. Don't try to be outgoing, loud, funny, dominant or anything aggressive. Don't be inconsistent like that, it's fake and you will male other people have to put you in your place and remind you of who you really are. The real you is quiet, so be quiet. Don't try to be the life of the party. Don't try singing if you are not already outgoing.

Attached: Screenshot_20170818-215332_1.jpg (968x1703, 208K)

What was the point of this post, and whose that landwhale?

Not fuck that. Life is short. Fuck other people's feelings, especially normies. Swing wildly from submissive to dominant. Keep em on their toes. Above all, do what you want to do right then and now, and develop a toughness to roll with the punches of naysayers.

They are only afraid you will outshine them. Let them earn that fear.

Teaching you a life lesson.

You sound like a school shooter

Are you feeling like prey?

I'm just visiting the board friend, you do realize there's a reason people practically live here right? Probably so far gone they won't listen to anyone. In fact most people here probably don't even leave the house unless they absolutely have to. You're wasting your time. Time that should be spent on a treadmill. Lmao but seriously though, this is an entertainment board, nothing more really.

I smell... The Feminist idiology. WHat are you talking about "Don't try... anything aggressive" ffs do you understand what advice you gave? I don'T think so I don'T want to spread aggresive behavior but I am Quite and if I don't to my training I'm one of the most aggresive guys you'll ever meet. Please think twice before giving tipps.

>They are only afraid you will outshine them. Let them earn that fear.
the chad autist

the stays-in-his-lane virgin

Nothing to do with feminism, you fucktard. This applies equally to men and women

This is threat, what you just said here. Say hi to the authorities showing up at your door.

The new style femenism has less to do with men equal woman more with toxic masculinity... But yeah I'm the fucktard

please dont post if you cant type proper english

#noargumentsleft

Who's this titcow? Only reason I clicked on the thread 2bh.

>tfw op doesnt know what alcohol is
I can be whoever I want you mongoloid and it doesnt even take any effort

Attached: 7D922A86-1DA3-4C6F-9D87-1509C59D2FAF.png (1334x750, 1.13M)

Yeah you are retarded. This applies to everyone, not directed at men

So you think that only men have to change and women are fine....?

what a bunch of horseshit, people act differently because of others, its not some sort of fake personality, its just being smart

No you fucking retard, I just said it applies to all people, men and women. Where the fuck are you getting that?

That's right. Know your place, keep your mouth shut, and don't bother the people who actually matter. Nobody cares about you.

But it was discriminated against women and thats something thats not cool.

you have no obligation to be the same moment to moment, you dont have to play the fool today, just because you did yesterday. conflict is not bad, the only real laws are the laws of nature. do what you want.

>OP is a beta loser who can never change and wants others to stay failures like him
Everyone laugh at the autist

Attached: image.png (150x283, 58K)