Desserts while cutting

What can I eat for dessert tonight bros? I’m cutting but also craving something sweet

Attached: 18D793CD-4ABD-46B5-8F37-BEF8F63EF967.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nkzkGzjIWKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fruit

you dont have to call him names, hes just asking for advice

Attached: seizure inducing mashed potatoes.gif (360x307, 2M)

Get protein bars. Or just eat regular desserts in smaller servings. Low sugar pudding mix with a couple ground up graham crackers and some cut up strawberries is a decent alt to cheesecake. Pancakes make with protein powder can be desert tier

No.
You're cutting.
Man up and control yourself.

Maybe some pineapple, mango, or papaya.

>user asks for help
>”no you can’t have nice things”
Quit being a faggot. You probably screech “no pain no gain” unironically. Not doing everything you canto enjoy your life (I.e. satisfy your tastebuds) is beta shit

Not the same user but enjoy your life untill you died of diabetes at 48 nigger.

recently been doing fruit and kale smoothie or vanilla greek yogurt, going to stop with the yogurt shit is too dangerous

>not understanding moderation
Why do retarded faggots always neglect that?

sugar free jello can be made into gummy bears / worms with like 10 kcal for an entire box. doesn't give me the shits like other sugar free stuff can. i add citric acid and don't blame me but sometimes i also toss them in erythritol as well

Op here. I’m freezing some bananas and am going to blend them with milk to make some makeshift banana “ice cream” maybe I’ll even throw in a few nuts or chocolate chips

Attached: icecream.jpg (1242x995, 534K)

>doesn’t have the mental fortitude to not eat cake
So when does your moderation kick in? After the 6th or 8th piece of cake lardass. Also post body.

Strawberry Halo Top is my go to. Cinnamon roll and cookie dough are good too

Post body negro.

>doesn’t have the mental fortitude to not eat cake
I’m just not so retarded that I have to set things completely off limits to achieve my goals. Quit projecting you binge eating fatty, not everyone has your lack of self control that they can’t help but demolish a dozen donuts. We aren’t as pathetic as you are

Attached: 2CD5D7B8-FAF3-4CA8-9398-234716F13EBF.jpg (831x799, 55K)

>Cinnamon roll and cookie dough are good too
Are these not high calorie dense?

just eat normal stuff with whey mixed into it, or just do whey. you THINK you'll be able to have normal desert on a cut, but as soon as you do you're gonna come crashing down bro. happens to everyone except LARPers

It’s Halo top ice cream. The most calorie dense flavors are like 360 cals per pint.

>I can’t do it
>so no one can

Attached: 9E9D4662-9FF2-447A-891D-7B3BDF67C9D4.gif (480x287, 667K)

Just be confident bro.

And change your pillowcase every night.

>I’m just not so retarded that I have to set things completely off limits to achieve my goals.
Who said anything about never eating shit food? All I did was call you a fat fuck with no will power after you bitched about eating fruit. And no amount of
>not me you
Is going to change how you are never going to make it

Attached: 898buxf.png (540x960, 24K)

>bitched about eating fruit
Literally where retard? I’m calling you out for the autistic “no you can’t eat dessert if you’re cutting” bullshit, not your poor choice of “maybe” fruits.

Eating dessert,
*tisk* *tisk*
Cole is watching you, He's not satisfied that your not drinking snake juice and fasting instead.
youtu.be/nkzkGzjIWKo

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>>user asks for help
>>”no you can’t have nice things”
>Quit being a faggot. You probably screech “no pain no gain” unironically. Not doing everything you canto enjoy your life (I.e. satisfy your tastebuds) is beta shit
Do you need me to read to you your own post? Holy shit is this what eating shit with “moderation” does to your brain thank fuck i dont do it. Thanks for outing yourself as an illiterate nigger

saying "post body" without posting body in your post means you have gyno and have to kys yourself irl

>larper detected
epic

Post body

post body

>not injecting stevia into your eyeballs for some sweets while avoiding that insulin response

epic gamer moment

Attached: d5a.jpg (373x373, 16K)

Honestly
Fruit, specifically berries
Blackberries and then raspberries if you want slightly sour
Other wise strawberries or blueberries

Beltsander brownies, basically a protein mug cake. Mix 2.5tbsp of chocolate protein powder, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp sweetener (I use Swerve), 1tsp baking powder, and 1/4c almond milk. Microwave for a little under a minute, and it's like eating a chocolate lava cake. I douse that shit in whipped cream.

just eat more meat, user