/fraud/

/fraud/ - thread dead for 3 hours and no one bothered to make a new one

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on jm becomes the ultimate wagecuck on amphetamines:

Attached: fraud .jpg (1500x1338, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KK5ml-ZrskE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fqps25XBj3I
discord.gg/KkRB7P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> thread dead

no fucking shit, /fraud/ is GARBAGE. I can literally go to reddit and have a more meaningful and insightful discussion. Most of the people here on steroids look like fucking shit too, we've seen the CBT posts lads.

Why on earth would anyone actually want to post here?

Attached: Tinytrip-2.jpg (497x403, 19K)

Stop roiding

How do I find the ventro glutual sweet spot? Anyone have a video?

I've been doing what this trans-freak is doing, but I don't think it's right lol youtube.com/watch?v=KK5ml-ZrskE

thanks for trying to liven up the thread with your shit b8 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqps25XBj3I is the goat.

check the reddit wiki there's also like 7 different pictures

Am I fat or what because when I flex like that I see no muscle pop out :(

New to /fraud/ just ordered 2 bottles of test, 1 bottle each of aromasin, nolvadex and clomid. I'm going to pin 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks. What am I in for? Will it affect my sleep and work? I work in a factory so I assume it'll help a little.

Attached: IMG_7240.jpg (167x302, 6K)

lol you are in for disappointment and very small LBM gains

u are in for a disappointment. you wont feel anything for at least 2 months, after that you possibly have better gym recovery and slightly higher libido. that's about it. zero affect on work or sleep.

I was thinking of kick starting the first 6 weeks with dbol but I know it aromatises easily, would you guys reccomend it?

If you have a decent routine and eat well you'll see really fucking solid gains on 500 mg/week of test-e

10 weeks isn’t long enough, at least 16 but 20 is ideal.

I assume it's Testosterone Enanthate (Test E)
If my guess is correct then order a third bottle and run that shit for 15 weeks
Test E is a long Esther so it won't kick in till about week 3.
Kick-starting with Dbol is an option but you gotta AI from day one.
Man up and buy another bottle, then run that shit for 15 weeks

Can anyone sell me some steroids?

Yeah what’s your address?

Lmao test e kicks in 6 weeks so you only have 4 weeks of gaining muscle. Plus being on 500 mg you won’t see a drastically change. If you wanna look like you take steroids you should be doing at least 1g per week.

>What am I in for?
Like others already said: dissapoitment. Test e takes long weeks to saturate your blood fully and you won't feel anything from test. Not even strength gains. You will get stronger over time but it will feel like you had to work for it so forget about sudden strength gains. 10 weeks is way too short because you will get fully saturated around 8 weeks in and this is when you might feel that test itself is helping a bit with strength gains. Unironically testosterone will make you feel worse when it comes to your daily life. If you actually put work in the gym expect to become sore as fuck like you never hit the gym before (this will go away at some point). Truth is that food makes you bigger and stronger. I can blast all sorts of doses and nothing gives me as much strength as solid caloric surplus. If you can't afford more test i would say you should cut the dose in half and run 250mg for longer period. At least you will have more time to adjust things and optimize your gaining rate before you run out of gear.

I forgot to also mention pip. It depends on you and your gear so remember you might be not able to walk properly after injecting steroids in your ass.

You full of shit son. I have a friend who takes test e 500 mg and he is big.

Can all tren be injected subcutaneously? Maybe I'm just being a pussy but I've been injecting like this for a few weeks and it burns like a motherfucker for a few days each time and I haven't been noticing the tren effects as much. IM injections I barely had any pain. I'd keep doing those but I ran out of the longer needles I was using. So basically I just wanna know if the pain seems abnormal does it means it's not working? I'm fine sucking it up as long as it's working.

Quote the part where i said he won't gain muscle you fucking retard.

Also, doses have noting to do with being small or big.

Why This dude is going to be disappointed? You have no common sense mate, it’s impossible. You are horny all the time, your mood and the way you think improves, you are more alpha. I’m running 2g and I feel like GOD

there is this girl at my gym that is a solid 4-5. she alwys works out in minimal clothing, mostly nude. what do i say to her? I want bad, looks easy

>Why This dude is going to be disappointed?
I can guarantee 100% he is diving in thinking he will blow up, get shredded and big at the same time. Every natty thinks this is how it goes.

>You are horny all the time
Depends on individual. I ran doses from 100mg per week up to 1g and never felt any change in libido.

>your mood and the way you think improves
It doesn't. You might think it does but it's all placebo.

>you are more alpha
Look at this alpha male in pic rel.

PS.
>I’m running 2g and I feel like GOD
>that user is going to run 25% of that dose
What makes you think he will experience same effects as you?

Attached: 1552774526020.jpg (2448x3264, 1.78M)

Okay so I'm going to be frank here, i have been working out for about 6 months now 4 times a week and I might have lost something along the likes of 5 KG and I'm getting fed up with the sacrifices and struggles i had to endure to get here,
I'm 26 years old
125 KG at this moment
3 months 4 times a week
3 months now 8 times a week
I can bench press something along the lines of 80 kg and deadlift at least 100kg.
the problem i have is alot of stomach fat och i really want to slim down,
Any steriod or pill to increase metabolism would be a nice tip of you

>I’m running 2g and I feel like GOD
oh yea?

Don’t talk to me if you’re running less than 2 grams Kid

haha

Cocaine.

Dnp
Fork putdowns until failure, you fatass
Dont do steroids as a whale

You got nothing, don't you ?

Feel like I should clarify, I'm pretty used to a variety of muscle/injection pain but this feels like I'm injecting straight lava and it's pretty instantaneous. Just wanna be sure I'm not doing more harm than good

There is no fucking shortcut to losing fat you dumb lazy shit. There are no steroids that burn fat and even on dnp you still have to eat like you would on a normal cut.

>i have been working out for about 6 months
>I'm getting fed up with the sacrifices and struggles
just quit and save yourself trouble

Jesus Subq tren
No thanks jeff
Get more needles brah, they are cheap af

So I saw an user in this thread talking about doing 250mg Test E 10 weeks. How much gains can one expect to make with this?

coping natty here

Whats the cheaters' opinion of MK677?

none

How can that be? Shouldn't 250mg at least triple your natty test?

People cruise on 100-150ish depending on how they react.
250mg is higher sure, but for fuck all benefit. Why shut yourself down for a marginal increase in test levels? 500mg test e is a complete beginner cycle, very mild itself and will provide better gains than natty for sure, but not as much as people think

Test + deca + dbol/adrol to actually put on mass

Good for hunger + low gh benefits
people shilling it as oral gh equivalent are autistic
Also, how are steroids cheating? Most of us don't compete in tested events and spoiler: all your favourite athletes/actors are juiced up too

500 mg Test E + 800 mg Bold + Adrol finisher

Coming soon to a theater near you

Attached: god i wish that were me.jpg (600x623, 24K)

currently in my 4th week of test and mast...my dick and balls are tingling like crazy, cant go a day without busting a nut, falling asleep is hard when i can only think about sex
fuck mane, im probably gonna rape a girl in the next few weeks

Attached: 1554870886015.jpg (730x1095, 147K)

Try heating the oil on a mug warmer or in shallow water.

Any ideas on why im not losing weight? im about 6´3 (192 cm) and about 210lbs (95kg)
im doing keto and ive been eating 2100 kcal for about 3 weeks. lost 2.5kg the first week and only 0.3-0.4 the other two weeks.
i was expecting to loose around a kg per week.
im on 500mg test aswell and i have my E2 under control so im not carrying any excess water.
the thing is i look better by the day, and going the tape measure im gaining/losing in all the right places. training PPL 3 on 1 off.
Am i actually gaining muscle and loosing fat? because thats what it feels/looks like and thats what the tape suggests. also my lifts have remained about the same.

Attached: 1490092345401.jpg (475x600, 43K)

Currently on trt and got blood result back prolactin is at 12ug/L and I seems like I got anemia.

Should I be worried about my prolactin level?
Also any tips or idea why I'm anemic?

Attached: qn6Pd6g.jpg (1080x720, 158K)

cant build muscles if youre eating less
youre probably just shaping up
maybe even go lower with your cal intake
also isnt 500mg a bit too much ?
cruise on 250mg a week, thats still enough

>125kg
>sacrifice and struggle
mate you're life has never been about struggle getting up to that weight already at that age you're just a fucking disappointment

>cant build muscles if youre eating less
thats what i was thinking but everything seems to point towards it.

I'd say don't question why but enjoy the benefits then

Can masT or someone actually big chime in? What’s the highest dose of test you’d do if sides weren’t a problem? 1g? 1.5g? Or is high test pointless without other compounds?

Sure if you gimme a rimmy and pat my tummy I'll fetch you some test

I don't even need the test but where do i sign up?

7 months expired but people here said if it looks good visually it should be ok to use

Hows it look?

Attached: 20190416_170226.jpg (4128x2322, 2.67M)

150mg wk of ten with 500mg wk of test e

Trying to cut .. hows my first cycle look?

>ampoules
my condolences

it's very hard to tell from your picture but looks fine. inspect them for crystallization or anything floating in the oil

you're a moron

:(

You'll be fine since its unopened just warm it up under some hot water to decrystallize.

If I wanna cruise at 150mg test e, should i only inject once a week to avoid the needle dead space

Everything from 1G test fucked me over hard.

discord.gg/KkRB7P

Where do you buy testosterone online without cryptoshit? I am too paranoid to be asking around gyms for a dealer.

is this the same guy as always?? there is always ONE (1) fucking faggot talking about his fucking deadspace and special needles and space technology pumps.
if not, when you draw from your vial you simply draw 1.1ml instead of 1ml. and let the 0.1 go to fucking waste. this is cheap stuff.

Canada. Can you get into legal trouble if you order testosterone online?

Well it's a bigger deal when it's only 150mg and no I'm a different user that actually pins. I'm still 12 weeks away from cruising but wouldnt it just make sense to pin 1x weekly with such a low dose

ok. in that case, yes. it makes sense to inject only once per week or maybe e5d. if one didnt care to much about the small amount of waste that occurs its arguable better to inject more often like eod. because you will have more stable levels and because its such a small amount of oil it will be quick and easy.

I need Jow Forums BEST, and simplest cycle recommendation

I want to
1. put on 10 pounds lean mass in 20 weeks(will eat at maintenance)
2. i want to avoid anything very androgenic(i have a noticeable receding hairline)
3. I dont want to hold alot of water on cycle

I got great results with 500mg test cyp for 20 weeks, but i was holding a fuck load of water on cycle.

Someone recommended 250 test cyp, 250 NPP, anyone have any opinion on that, or recommend something else?

Really? Damn, I'm clearly doing something wrong and was hoping maybe high dose could help. I've made no noticeable progress in the past year and a half on gear. Any tips from anyone?

EQ is probably your best bet. Dry and low androgenic rating.

What’s wrong with amps?
I like running sust 250 as a test base since It’s pharm grade and never had any issues even with ood boxes.

utter noob here
is this a good site to buy roids? what should i even buy? I am an older guy with just average test levels and natty gyno. very endomorph.

I want to increase my test to above "average range" but not drastically. I want to look natty. And I want no dangerous drugs.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 Steroid Tablets - Medistar Canadian Steroids.jpg (1985x2793, 724K)

I don't care about balding, being already bald.

not technically a question relating to fitness, but have any of you frauders seen any changes in your facial structure while on juice?

holy shit thats pricey

Kid, you are putting hormones in your butthole. What is supposed to happen? Obviously you going to put on muscle no matters what.

crap gear? not eating anything but candy? not actually going to the gym?

Gear is reputable source, diet is pretty solid 1.25-1.75g/lb, I work out hard usually 4 or 5 times a week. I look “good” just not big I can’t commit to a bulk cause I end up getting fat every time. Last time I did high volume (I did GVT) I ended up covered in stretch marks maybe I’ll go back to that.

No I am THAT guy and in my question I also asked for a cruise dose of 150mg Test.

Inject once a week, get tuberculin syringe, draw 0.4ml air in, push 0.2ml into the vial and pull back when the oil in the syringe reaches the line of the amount you want. Guaranteed 0 deadspace with this setup.

You either have fake shit, aren't getting enough cals or have such dysmorphia you're huge and don't realize it

Don't know the site but it is very pricey. If you just wanna be above average fake natty and pin trt doses a 30 dollar vial will last you 12-16 weeks.

no fucking source talk you retard. enjoy your ban.

>will eat at maintenance
retard
>I was holding a fuck load of water
take your ai retard
>avoid anything very androgenic [due to] receding hairline
not how it works retard, it's DHT.
>don't want to hold a lot of water
>npp
retard

no, that's never gonna happen and anything who claims to have seen changes is either bullshitting you or just got leaner and realized they have a jaw under all the fat

retard

>I can't commit to a bulk
>someone help
sounds like you know what the issue is, retard

Shits real very reputable source, I’ve gotten fat from a bulk so that’s not it, honestly I’m small af I look good but way smaller than I wanna be. I feel like there is a key to this puzzle I’m missing. Maybe switch up my training or something, tired of asking Reddit and all the “science” 95% look like ass as per their progress threads.

I’ve committed to a bulk last year I got fat as fuck albeit I couldn’t train legs cause of surgery so that probably had something to do with it.

>I want to put on 10 pounds lean mass
>will eat at maintenance

Attached: 1542355472261.jpg (500x373, 17K)

How hard it is to get fucking bloodwork done to check your actual test levels you fucking mong? This is the first thing you should do before asking any retarded questions. After you get your bloods results you will know what is your next step to resolve your problem.

I get them checked when I’m cruising never on a blast, I’m in the military I don’t want that shit on my file to fuck me out of a pension if I ever get medically kicked out for an injury that they can attempt to blame on roids ie torn ligaments

my honest guess is that you hopped on gear as a relative beginner and you never figured out how to train properly and now it's biting you in the ass. you can't have a perfect diet, perfect training and real gear and still not make process. the fact that you got fat on your previous bulk just tells me you don't have your nutrition as under control as you think you do and your comment saying you train "4 to 5 times" tells me your training isn't planned very well.

It’s 4 or 5 cause I’m doing a 4 day 5/3/1 split with extra hypertrophy work I do a 5th most of the time for extra deadlift volume to get my deadlift up now that I can train legs again. You’re right on the diet to be honest the bulk wasn’t as controlled as it should’ve been after 3500-4000 calories I went full dirty bulk to get the cals in.

so stop asking retarded questions and fuck off

>4 day 5/3/1
Holy fuck nigger I found out part of your problem why the fuck are you doing that shitty Powerlifting program on gear

Progressive overload, I use it for main lifts. Accessories are all bb style

Don't listen to that guy. Strength and muscle mass go together, only a newfag would think other wise

Attached: IMG_0604.jpg (602x338, 52K)

hahahahaha

Lookin joocy senpai, what do you do for arms?

not him

Just slide into the dms and we can arrange something

Attached: Download (10).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Don't you hate it fellas when they leave needles laying around in the gym sauna. It is quite unsanitary

First of all. Who pins at the gym?

Better question. Who saunas at the gym?

I'm doing the same thing this guy is, and just learned what I wanted to know. I'm at week 3 and I'm making progress, but I wasn't sure if it was just me eating a lot and trainign hard because I wasn't feeling the "magic" that some people talk about. It there anything I can do to bump up the results? Other than the fact that I'm going for 15 weeks?

how can i maintain dick gains when im off mast?

Anyone knowledgeable about this please?