Does fitness get you female attention?

does fitness get you female attention?

Attached: mog4.jpg (856x960, 81K)

How do I get hair like the chad on the bottom left

Should you hang out with a group of chads or hang woth betas so no other chads attract attention?

"who invited the nigger?"

yes, but "female attention" is just them passive-aggressively glancing at you constantly and hoping you'll notice them and initiate.

You can't batemanmaxx, he's truly one of a kind.

"Hahahaha guys, get in here. We're taking a picture with the black! Hahahahah, this spring break is insane!"

You’re destined for top-right hairline. Just accept the card you got dealt or waste your money on shitty hair-plugs like a faggot

Pathetic

Not really because I am older, BALD, and neet. So no confidence.

I mean yeah, sure, but not really the level of attention I'm looking for.

Yes but you will get more male attention, especially from other male gym goers. So, yea.

>tfw got the top-right hairline
fucking hell, how do I cope

"Excuse me, flight attendant - can you please take a picture of my friends and I? We just bought our first slave"

8 out of 10 times this

The funny thing is that top-middle secretly has the worst hairline

That's what female attention is user. That or they get drunk and start giving you shit tests.
Feels good either way man!

"ALRIGHT GUYS... ON THREE...

NIGGER!"

These people are so cringy, pewdiepie, all these youth oriented youtubers. Just utter cringe.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

My hair is like a shitty version of his. Fuck

"Alright youtubers, what's up. Today we're doing the challenge - who can stand the smell of nigger for the longest. Here we are at the start, a couple of us are already miserable as you can see. Remember to like, comment, and subscribe."

ITT: based nigger posters

Attached: 1547415824238.png (600x600, 229K)

yes I get tons of mires and have a hot gf

Attached: 1516482757785.jpg (2011x3000, 1013K)

You’ Objectively wrong. top-right has a really unfortunate weird pattern that’s going to end up with penis shaped hair

cope

Didn't know you could have animals out of a cage in a plane

I'm 6'1 and lift for 4 years and I study something with close to 80% women in it.

I get ignored all the time and no one gives a fuck.

SPOT THE BASEDBOY

Everyone looks better without a beer belly and 20 pounds of muscle