Honestly I should have listened to you guys more and not try and work with my feet like this

Honestly I should have listened to you guys more and not try and work with my feet like this.

Worked one say with a near limp and attempted at 2 but my feet like they were on fire. Wtf is going on

Attached: 20190416_024055.jpg (4032x1960, 2.21M)

Do you run for cardio?

Bro take a break you don't need to be forcing yourself to run with that shit, Put some gauze and neosporin over that and take a week off from doing anything physical.

... are you running without socks on?

I do run but this is what happened after my first shift at a new job with boots. Don't know what's wrong because my running shoes are fine but boots make my feet swell and blister like no tomorrow. Maybe its genetic or my feet go on fire for no reason

Yes, two pairs

Will this go away or should I see my local GP

IS that a foot

Yes

Shoo shoo Brie Larson, back to /tv/

You may need to tighten your boots up to prevent rubbing, Try not to wear really skinny socks or shot socks, Wear Long socks with thickness so the material inside doesn't rub your skin. I would recommend a pair of cat boots get the expensive ones with the cushioning inside. I have a pair of 140$ boots i've used for the last 2 years they have lasted me so well.

this is normal, continue running: the pain may subside in a week or so

Attached: AABFB0F2-99EB-42CF-A319-6DF6581AD42C.jpg (1004x1754, 362K)

Your boots are either a poor fit or you haven't broken them in yet. Should be mild heel slip but not much.

You definitely should have spent a little time walking around in them before committing to a full shift of 8-12 hours walking around in brand spankin' new ones.

+1 Cat boots. Spend the money on a nice pair like Cat or Red Wings. Hell even Timberlands are pretty decent for a little cheaper

Yea, And some good quality socks that are thick enough but breathable.
As for OP, Wrap that wound up with gauze and neosporin and don't go too hard at work.

Also with the cat boots they are usually waterproof too since it is pricey. Nothing is worse than coming home with soggy feet. If anything moist feet is the most you want.

have you never had a blister before lmao

The wound bed seems to be epithelializing, the viable parts of the skin flap seem to have reattached, which is great. There seems to be more redness around the wound. Redness like that.. can be normal?? but can also be a sign of infection.

I need to know, how and where is it painful, is it warmer than the same part on your other foot? I can see a few beads of liquid coming out of it, is the liquid that comes out usually clear? Does the wound smell slightly? Do as does, slap some antiseptic on it, then dress it with a non-stick dressing. Leave it on for a day or longer, so long as there doesn't seem to be any smell or excess fluid coming out.

Attached: 1555255013148.jpg (4032x1960, 1.99M)

idk if i have a good immune system or what but ive literallly always just peeled the skin off and let it dry into a callus.

Avoid touching the wound with your fingers. Get some hydrogen peroxide and pour some on the wound then bandage it up with neosporin.

In a normal healthy person not rolling around in shit, the body is strong enough to fight off pathogens and also heal.

Your first post was only about 2 days ago so it's not looking too bad. Don't peel at the skin anymore. If you see any of the following signs, immediately go to a GP

>swelling
>increased pain
>more redness surrounding the wound
>more liquid seeping from the wound that's yellow, not clear, or smells
>if the edges of the wound start curling or if you there's like a pocket or space underneath it
>if the wound bed starts raising up

the last two don't seem likely, just stop putting so much stress on it.

*and if it feels a lot warmer than the same region in your other foot, some warmness is expected in natural healing

but it's a combination of these factors which might suggest infection.

Isn't pressure a bad thing?

Cant go back to work lol couldn't walk for an hour without serious pain

Its redder than yesterday and for some reason I cant feel anything from the woun. It's fine now that my feet are free and they smelled kinda funny even after washing them

Increased pressure will restrict blood flow to that area, which will lead to poorer healing. This is tricky if you need to wear boots and extra socks. Maybe wear one pair of socks so you have a bit more room for the dressing to sit inside your boot.

>Its redder than yesterday and for some reason I cant feel anything from the woun. It's fine now that my feet are free and they smelled kinda funny even after washing them
Redness, along with things like clear fluid seeping out, pain etc, are signs of your body repairing the place. Your wound right now does seem to be laying down new skin cells and it's not actively being hurt so it shouldn't be hurting too bad. If you can't feel any pain from it right now that's ok.

and maybe you should wash your feet more often then. But don't be too harsh washing the wound. At most it needs a really gentle saline wash but you'd be better off just putting neosporin or savlon on it, and putting a dressing on it that won't stick to the wound.

I had to put pressure on it whole working my new job which I dont have anymore because I can't stand for my than an hour in boots which sucks though health comes first

lmao did you lose a new job over this wound

should have gone to a GP in the first place then, gotten a note explaining things, then talked to your boss to work something out if possible

You want your boots tight enough to wear they aren't loose, You do not want your boots loose and sliding. You do however want your boots to be tight, But not tight enough to restrict blood flow. Find what is comfortable, but do not let your boots be loose.

Not just over that you numpty but because of the condition of my feet. There may be some underlying problem and it's not just the boots

We told you to go to the doctor
Nice progress pic btw

I'll be going to my GP to be safe, I think theres underlying problems

Wear 2 pairs of socks. One thin dress sock and one thick boot sock. Put a piece of athletic tape on your heel that covers the wound and anywhere else you feel the part of your boot scraping. Also its possible that your boots are the wrong size as they run larger than regular shoes.

>t.ex military fag

Attached: 93B293D2-2A0D-4CEA-93D1-8FC3DC128B76.jpg (482x600, 73K)