Is it weird that I often think less of a guy if he seems romantically into me? Because like... lolwut...

Is it weird that I often think less of a guy if he seems romantically into me? Because like... lolwut. I'm a low to mid-value partner, so it often seems a desperate if a guy actually likes me that much.

Attached: a8576acaa8b22de82c69a96d73fa16b0.jpg (705x876, 73K)

That is standard thot behavior. Please leave your Jow Forums card with the front office.

just let the guy have his fun and swoon you

Amanda is that you? I swear I'm gonna put you in the trunk of my car if you don't cut the shit

don't fucking respond to the bait thread made by woman-hating cucks you idiots

>what you think you're doing
being self-effacing and monastic, "my suffering is too great," "the world goes on without me"

>what you're actually doing
engaging in such a high degree of narcissism that not even you realize how transparent and obnoxious it is. also "chad will never love me"

Attached: 1371265015065.png (479x376, 297K)

Because I relate to you. Its not that I'm really desperate, its that we share the same feels.
I don't want a bimbo thot, I want someone who I can relate to.
But you just think I'm a creepy desperate loser so I never had a chance.

this is called humblebragging

>Is it weird that I often think less of a guy if he seems romantically into me? Because like... lolwut. I'm a low to mid-value partner, so it often seems a desperate if a guy actually likes me that much.

don't worry about it, sooner or later you will do something that will irreparably damage the way he looks at you, and kill any romantic intentions he might have ever had toward you.

girls like you are self destructive, but then again it just goes to show that you never actually saw anything ever happening either, otherwise why would you act like that.

I've been here on and off for like, years. "Thot" is also a subjective term. I think I fit some people's definition, but not others'. I can't really argue against it for that reason (unless you define the term clearly).

I already like someone. I've been told he's out of my league or unrealistic, though.

Hahaha

>woman-hating cucks
This generally doesn't make sense. Cucks generally don't hate women; they adore them too much.

I don't believe I'm being monastic, but how exactly am I being narcissistic?

Oof. I think you've probably got the wrong person.

Sure, I guess. But I'm interested in the psychology behind my mentality, and wonder how common it is.

What are some things I should avoid doing if I want to attract and keep my oneitis?

Because he is desparate.

Have you ever considered that guys pursuing women and being desperate go hand in hand? That the act of pursuing itself is desperation?

That's understandable op.
Though almost no guy has ever been romantically interested in me, people in general tend to be instinctually repulsed by me. So I never get approached or anything.

To me, there's a difference between the "pursuing one high-value girl" kind of desperation (if you can even call it that) and the "I'll take any woman, literally ANY" kind of desperation. The guys into me are often probably closer to the latter, because why the fuck would anyone get oneitis for me?

Sounds like you have low self esteem, which itself could stem from any number of things. Have you ever been diagnosed with any psychiatric disorder(s)?

I wish I could approach fembots. But all I hear them tell me on Jow Forums is that I'm a creepy desperate loser.
I wouldn't take any woman because I wouldn't take someone who I can't relate to.

This.
I say this objectively; no guy would ever be romantically interested in me unless he was extremely, EXTREMELY desperate, and ran out of options. I've had like one or two guys "oneitis" me (only to turn on me later, of course) but it was literally because they were perpetually unsuccessful with women and thought I'd be an easy target. They wouldn't be interested in me otherwise.

You can get any guy to be sexual with you no matter how you look though, cause all men are horny animals and creeps so they'll sext you at some point if they have no other girl to be gross with.

>Oof
You're a fucking retard and need to get off of this board. Also, you're desperate in your pursuit of Chad, except that you're a submissive narcissistic woman so you're incapable of making the first move. Have fun knowing he'll never fuck you.

Yes, multiple over the course of the years. The main ones are depression and anxiety now, and I might be a bit autistic (but that hasn't been verified).

>I wouldn't take any woman because I wouldn't take someone who I can't relate to.
Fair enough.

If you approached me, I'd be super happy. I don't really ever receive any special treatment, validation or compliments, and no male gives me any attention.
It'd genuinely make my day if a robot was interested in me.

Are you doing anything to treat those? Do you feel you engage in a lot of self destructive behaviors?

>You can get any guy to be sexual with you no matter how you look though, cause all men are horny animals and creeps so they'll sext you at some point if they have no other girl to be gross with.
This is why I will need to use willpower if I somehow do get a chance with "Chad" and wait to have sex until we're in a relationship - possibly even longer. I don't want to end up being fucked and them ghosted, which may even be worse than never having fucked him, period.

I have stopped physically self harming, and no longer get too close to attempting suicide, so at least there's that. However, I haven't been doing as much as I should to get a job and a social life before going back to college. It is nice to have a best friend, again though. It had been a while before I met him.

I don't know where to find you and its hard to really interact with people for me, especially women, because I'm just told that I'm a creepy desperate loser all the fucking time for wanting a relationship with someone I can relate to, someone loyal who shares the same interests, someone who's kind and really takes care of animals (I volunteered at a nokill shelter for years), someone who doesn't look at me like I'm worthless.

I just never had a chance because of my anxiety. I wish I wasn't broken.

perfectly normal human reproductive strategy for females.