Autistic suicide note

I got mad and wrote this and I feel like such a fucking incel, please someone tell me why I'm wrong, I'm seriously losing my fucking mind

Attached: fuck everyone.png (640x1136, 408K)

are you literally 14? i can imagine the paramedics laughing when they find this. read good literature, get life experience, and then write a suicide note that actually means something and isn't just edgy highschool drivel. work on prose, work on meaning. this is dogshit

Why do you swear so much? It sucks you're feeling that way, I imagine a lot of men these days feel that way. It like loneliness plagues society for many men and nothing seems to be getting done to make it better, if anything it's only getting worse. A lot of people seem to think that not having a gf isn't a valid reason to kill yourself, but I understand. There never seems to be a reason to do anything if you've spent your entire life alone.

Basically this, you need to stretch it out and give more details and use more emotional language

Not an actual suicide note dont wanna kill myself yet, just wanted to write down how I felt and I know it looks ridicolous to someone who isnt me

you sound like purified angsty psychopathy.

you need to realize that empathy starts with how you view yourself. you view and treat others the same way you view and treat yourself. if you aren't open to the possibility that someone cares or understands you, you neither are open to accepting that you can care or understand yourself.

this is a serious issue and you need to solve it. you're wrong, clearly, and it isn't something that can be trivially proven but rather a question of philosophy or how you view the world.

i'm telling you though, you're wrong. also you're kinda dumb, but you already know that so that's great. why are you dumb? being dumb is all about not knowing things. how do you get smart? learn to know when you don't know!

Sounds like a 12 year old writing emo rap for soundcloud.

are you kidding? those 12 yearolds would fuckin' smash this and they'd have such a sweep drop with like "beeeeeewwww"

Wahh nobody gets me
Wahh im special
Wahh tfw no gf

Try again when you have some real problems.

Just go to church
Easy mode for new friends

>using apple
>writing a "sucide note" for attention
>being this obviously underaged

Dont use swearwords and maybe someone will take you seriously

if you feel like this then you are sick and won't get better. There are people that go their whole lives and don't feel this despair that you feel. They follow an ordinary life path, are very neurotypical, etc. They can change gfs like they change their socks and they don't know another way just like you can't see another way. The people on here telling you that you can change or that you're just young are somewhat like I'm describing.

man i really hope this is a bait

Attached: 8THr8ONtA-xlku5Kl7HHGao-jc835-P_O7jc1UOaZDU.png (576x768, 689K)

>swearing on a suicide note
Get some help my guy, you are very clearly salvageable.

why in the everliving fuck would you care if someone cares about you? are you a FUCKING CHILD?

Attached: 1546222449392.jpg (600x320, 13K)

not OP but I go to church and I have no friends. I listen to the choir and the sermon then everyone goes home, there is no way I can make friends

You probably should though. Lest you walk into a school and rack up a body count

Why do toilet stalls have such large gaps the top and bottom? The only purpose I can see is to allow people and other horrors to spy on you. Or to allow mexican kids to climb all the way in.

Go to a new church

>hurr how do i get gf
goddamn this is a pathetic suicide note

Honestly always wondered why the stalls were made this way, maybe because you can see if another person is taking a shit?

can we make this a suicide note thread?

post your best suicide notes

We should just ban people who even seem underage at this point

>bump
I wanna post some.

not gonna do that, too personal

This is cringey as kys

Sounds edgy. Here's the thing faggot, do you really think most of us roboits haven't through the exact situation you've bern in? You really believe that no one can understand how you feel? Are you fucking retarded. Underage b& faggots like you really fucking piss me off. No one wants to help you? Welcome to the club dumbfuck. Do you really think trouble making friends is a problem that's endemic to you? Are you that retarded. We're fucking robots, loneliness is what shapes and irons us, grow up and cultivate strength on your own, cause at this point, you should've realized that we can only help ourselves. The help of others proves to be unreliable after all, and you should've realized this.

Shut up you bum im gonna kill my self

please do, and don't pussy out at the last second

>gonna kill myself
Shut the fuck up. You ain't gonna do shit, and you should've realized killing yourself over not getting the pussy is pathetic. You'll be back tomorrow faggot, all of us come back.

That one trans kid aint coming back user.

>make your last message cumbersome and dense just to really bring home the irony of people not understanding you
you can say stuff without saying fucking twice per sentence and also without trying to write a novella about why you're dead.
but if you want to, go ahead, but try to get it published first. all that trouble of writing your manuscript, may as well roll those dice.

in a way, being unreliable is the best help many people can offer someone.

it doesn't have to be longer than OP's screenshot, just put at least somethig more poetic in it. something that people would consider beautiful. something that makes you appear as a noble soul that couldn't bear the injustices of the world, instead of a stupid piece of shit little boy whose last hoorah in this world is "i wanna cum in pussy but i can't, fuck this gay shit"

Depends on the situation and person. For example most robots could've been fixed if their ostracization was snipped off in childhood. A lot of robots are the result of antisocial behaviour that manifests through childhood ostracization.

>you need to realize that empathy starts with how you view yourself. you view and treat others the same way you view and treat yourself. if you aren't open to the possibility that someone cares or understands you, you neither are open to accepting that you can care or understand yourself.
That is such bullshit. Not OP but I try to be helpful and generally loving when I'm with other people. It's all faked (because I am literally an empty husk and the only instinct I have, which I can thankfully control in front of people, is trying to isolate myself so I can be alone) but everyone seems to believe it's genuine.
I try and help, even helped an old man carry his bicycle upstairs a few days ago because I saw he was struggling. I get out of my shell and out of my comfort zone to be supportive. Which, for a robot, you gotta admit is pretty impressive.

Nobody gives a shit, user. The "be kind" and "karma" vomit that basic thots regurgitate is nothing more than meme material.
I care for myself by giving my body what it needs and conditioning it. I exercise it, I give it wanks when I determine it's deserved them, I give it cuts when the mind can no longer take the pressure. Also I give myself taps not unlike pic related.

Tl;dr: Go preach somewhere else you massive faggot.

Attached: 1546101412552.gif (499x485, 148K)

>just put at least somethig more poetic in it. something that people would consider beautiful. something that makes you appear as a noble soul that couldn't bear the injustices of the world, instead of a stupid piece of shit little boy whose last hoorah in this world is "i wanna cum in pussy but i can't, fuck this gay shit"
but maybe thats exactly the message OP wants to get across. right your own suicide note, leave OPs alone.
i was meaning that as adults (young adults, who am i kidding) being faced with someone being unreliable might motivate or gently-shove someone into being more self-sufficient, self-reliant, that kind of thing.

No it doesn't, I don't think you understand. Adult robots are incompetent in many aspects of life, they need to have the will and want to learn, and if they do, they will learn. However, purposeful unreliability will hinder growth. For example, I know when somebody is being purposefully unreliable with me, I will stubbornly lash back by simply acting more incompetent until they either give up, take over or try to help me directly. Why do I view purposeful unreliability as a negative? Because I see it simply as a lack of respect for my basic social intelligence as well an extremely condescending and patronizing action. I'm not so stupid that I dont see manipulation tactics as what they are. If you're treated like a child, by even your peers, you start to develop a growing hatred of patronization and condescension. A robot learns through brute force and repeated failings. Any attempt to interrupt the process will stall progress. Purposeful unreliability also breeds deep distrust in others, and when a problem which actually needs another to help them arises, they will be extremely reluctant to ask for help.

Purposeful unreliability might work for regular young adults, but proves not as effective with robots & may even hinder.

I can see that user coming back from having visited 100 churches saying "where the fuck is that user who gave me this shitty advice?"

>they need to have the will and want to learn, and if they do, they will learn
yes. one of the ways they can do that is potentially by being let down enough by unreliable people that they take something into their own hands. of course not all will do it. some of the ones that do will fail at it. some won't.

everyone is different user. there isn't a robot factory.