Feels Thread

How's it going with your mental health gains Jow Forums?

Attached: 9772B198-43B2-4F3E-8806-2543AE201C51.jpg (564x747, 58K)

It’s been a month since me and my gf of three years broke up. Overall its been good, but we had a dog and i miss the fuck out that dog. My anecdotal advice: don’t get an animal with a SO if you aren’t 100% sure they’re the one.

Still hitting PRs though. Relatively new to lifting but dem dere beginner gains are giving me the confidence to move forward.

Attached: C0A55788-9CE6-4379-84F7-502CF5E40410.jpg (1500x983, 131K)

Obsessively read fictional books to indulge in escapism. Last friendship withered away almost a year ago. Going to the gym is the only time I head outside. Basically a glorified walking plant.

Attached: DzxTapSWkAYovcq.jpg (653x353, 31K)

Sorry to hear that friend. Maybe a new dog will numb the pain a bit!

i fucking hate my life, but whatever.

Pretty good with just three weeks of therapy my therapist diagnosed me with a problem with avoiding things that make me uncomfortable. Guess it time to be uncomfortable until things become comfortable.

everything is just ok, still no gf

im slowly becoming that weird dude that wears venum, does farmers walk with heavy weight and boxes downstairs once in a while

i can feel myself turning into a gym character

>be a 33 year old khv with no friends and no social skills
how do you think it's going?

>only girl to show any kind of niceness to me in the past year has stopped messaging me
it's even worse than where i was 2 months ago

Attached: 1491110050699.jpg (1606x1584, 543K)

22 years alone does things to a man you wouldn't understand. My journey is a long one, discipline helps. Things like lifting and reading philosophy to make sense of my existence

Attached: 1548443423212.jpg (1921x1280, 176K)

I'm in love with someone that i saw 3 times and barely talk to, cuz I don't have friends neither social life.
I hate being a depressed piece of shit.
My life sucks

Attached: 1491109982959.jpg (1636x638, 174K)

Blog post incoming. I genuinely want to die and hate my life so much and I am too much of a pussy bitch to actually do it so I am stuck in an endless cycle of failure and self loathing in which I feel I am consistently going downhill. I am just counting the days till my semester is over in hopes that my life will be better once I am home for the summer. I feel that there is a fundamental problem with my brain that I genuinely have no idea how to fix. 8 years of therapy and I am still back in the same place

Attached: 1464364256499.jpg (530x283, 68K)

>tfw paid day off this friday
>tfw drinking friends are still college students and they can't go wingman for me cause they have finals
>tfw I've been thinking about fucking chicks every single day non stop
>like visceral urges type thinking

Help anons I'm like maybe a 5-6/10 and need a wingman

Attached: creepy ghoul.png (1787x1300, 1.39M)

not great, still very not over my oldest friend dying last year and my ex fully pulling the plug on us 2 years post break up at the same time.

the only time i don't feel like killing myself is when i'm working out and that ~45 minute endorphin afterglow of working out.

been out of work since december, had to move back in with my parents, still being unemployed sucks and i feel like such a failure at 27 years old.

trying to look forward but its so hard to plan for your future when everything feels so hopeless, it's like why even try if i'm just gonna kill myself

Attached: 1489216672787.jpg (482x427, 72K)

Any tips on how to say hi to a girl that i think is cute? Honestly just afraid that it might be awkward or she might be an ass to me. I swear i have more insecurity then a girl.

advice will only make it harder, stop thinking and do it

Just say hi. Compliment her on something like her hair or glasses. Girls put time into that shit and like those type of compliments. If she has a tattoo then complimenting that is good too.

Fuck, the last couple days have been hard, bros. I just can’t get this feeling of utter futility out of my head. I can’t sleep at night, I have to sleep basically during the day because I can’t relax until I’m practically delirious from exhaustion. I haven’t been drinking enough water, maybe a glass or two a day. Nothing feels like it’s worth the effort. I’ve got no friends left. I got fired from my job almost three months ago, haven’t even started looking for another one. I failed and/or dropped every important class from the last two semesters of community college. Doom and gloom are all around me. Fuck this is all so melodramatic but what’s the fucking point of doing literally anything? Why shouldn’t I just shoot myself in the fucking face and be done already?

Attached: 76E14042-384F-4DCF-B67A-D8D075529C45.jpg (432x525, 79K)

There's no great trial, no reason for a man to be a man. There's just slaving away day after day until you retire and become useless to society, becoming an unwanted pensioner. Is this what awaits you? Maybe, but the world is a funny place, and anything can happen. Give yourself some time, improve yourself and push through the initial wall. If you don't find something worthwhile, then don't limp on hating life.

>be me
>dad beats me like a dog form 4-9
>finally leaves
>said i was the reason the night he left
>get fat
>grandad still loves me tho, was my father figure
>came up in poverty, drafted to nam in 68
>gets out goes to school becomes state inspector
>climbs up ranks
>begins working for big company
>becomes ceo
>30 years later im his only grandson
>always tells me hes proud but i dont beleive him
>i look like shit, i feel like shit
>grow a pair and start losing weight by fasting
>started lifting weights,
>shoulders, arms and back get massive
>wide hips but I adapt
>grandad always chilling with me in home gym
>tells me stories of his escapdes as a child
>join the army
>fly thru basic lose some gains
>graduate
>take a picture at graduation with grandad
>god has blessed him with health so still has broad shoulders, good posture and facial aesthetics
>I finally have a jawline, and his sunken cheeks
>he tells me hes proud of me, I finally beleive him
>dad sees my for the first time in 13 years at store
>He looks like shit, coke and alchohol have ruined him
>At this point i already have an amazing gf
>genuinely in love and he could tell
>say nothign to each other but he knows i rose above

Feels good boys, I never thought id make it out alive, God bless.

My sadness brought on by unrequited love is getting stronger. Every time I see her I feel immense joy but also pain.

Good job user, I'm proud of you. Live for us

I had a dream where I strangled the grim reaper, so pretty good I guess.

BASED

Good job user, I'm waiting to heat my commissioning date for AF. I'm just hoping that I can pass the flight physical.

Thank you brother, chin up we're all gonna make it
I try
Good luck friend, I wish you the best.

this was a good feel

Attached: 1507994019410.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Want to fall in love with a girl and have a big family with her. Gettin big, done with whores, but no dice just yet.

Attached: 1514596101027.jpg (768x431, 28K)

In February, I injured myself 3 times in one powerlifting meet. Since then, I've found myself failing at weights that I lifted effortlessly a year ago. I feel i wasted an entire year. However, I refuse to quit.

Jesus Christ, tfw I can relate

I'm so depressed it's nearly impossible to have a normal conversation with people I know. Not with people I don't because I can flip on the switch and fake it. I'm sitting here, shitposting waiting for my wife to go to sleep so I can play a couple of hours of video games and drink half a bottle of whisky. But I have no whisky. In fact, there's no alcohol in the house at all. But I don't want to go to bed. But I can't.

wow ur such a colossal faggot

Got arrested last week, but it was phony so they let me walk. Handcuffed me and everything without reading my rights.
The cops shattered my fucking window and i had to pay for the damage they’ve done to my truck. There’s still glass between the cracks of my seats.

Beahahaha dude youre such a tryhard dumbass that just turned his healthy hobby into cortisol and injuries hahahaa for what? Why?

And before that i lowsided off my motorcycle, my knee doesn’t feel the same now when i kneel on it. However the pain is gone now and i can run 5 miles no problem, it really set me back. My luck’s been fucking rotten all year and I don’t understand.

try doing acid

>tfw my deadlift dropped 50 pounds after getting a car accident and taking two months off to recover

Take all the time that you need m8 bodily injuries after accidents are a bitch. Dont get too impatient on your body

found a normie reddit board and this place is literally the personification of the NPC meme, all the guys are basically carbon copies of each other and seem so boring. yet they are all successful with life while mine is horrible and i wish i were them

Holy fuck u guys need someone to talk to?

>got convinced to do degree in college requiring expensive, long, competitive grad school to succeed
>do mediocre in college due to social isolation
>working pathetic humiliating shit job for 5 years after college because it was supposed to look good for these programs
>failed a few times to get into the big program, have applied two more years for lesser program offered at COMMUNITY COLLEGES yet havent gotten into those either
>have already blown my 20s working this crap job and don't know what im gonna do if/when i fail getting in this year as well, what the next turn will be

add only this me being a later 20s friendless kissless virgin, miserable every waking moment, its just not fair. i should have just gone to community college after high school and gotten into this program. 5 years ago. why the fuck did i ever think my useless ass should go to college

I've actually signed up for counseling three times but I never follow through. The only reason I haven't killed myself is my daughter. That is the only reason I am alive. Lifting helps to temporarily avert my mind but, in the long, lonely dark of the night, I cannot help but mind fuck myself. My wife thinks my severe lack of a sex drive is due to stress, which is true, but the crippling depression and self loathing is the real reason.

Attached: 1533450719140.jpg (565x588, 70K)

My mom passed this year and I’ve been feeling the blues and trying to come back to work like it never fucking happened isn’t helping. Approaching faith isn’t helping with my cynical attitude either. The fucking church made enough money from our sanctioned tragedy and it aggravates me more when the collection money gets passed around during mass. Im just rambling my frustration, and that’s all I’m feeling/fit/. I hate everything.

I feel more awful not working out tonight because I instantly knocked out after work. Im just unenthusiastic over the things I enjoy, im trying my best not to freefqll into the jaws of these terrible emotions.
Im fucking trying but this life is all so tiresome. I just want to cry sometimes but nothing comes out.

I came out virtually unscathed - just cracked ribs, but I still tweaked my back a bit going about 80% of where I was before the accident, so I dropped it down some more, rested, and have been going from there.

On the other hand, I've discovered the joy of front squats.

The only thing I can say, as a fellow depressed person, is try to remember what life was like before. Remember what you were doing and try to get back there. Not necessarily with the same people, obviously in your case, but in the same atmosphere.

Your parents love you and goddammit if they don't, think of the impact you could make in the future. Think of the possibilities. If nothing happens in five years, kill yourself. But fucking try for that five years. Don't hold back. Push yourself with everything you have.

You're going to kill yourself, fine. But not today mother fucker.

I dont feel so good

>graduated college
>seeing friends get engaged on facebook
>tfw my grandparents are getting older and might not see me with a girlfriend at this rate
>tfw all the other men from my generation of my family are dead

Not only do I feel personally inadequate, I don't want the family line to end with me.

I work overnight, so already that just saps my mental health. Only slept 2 hours. Heard neighbors upstairs stomp around, vacuuming their hardwood floors and have obnoxiously loud sex while my wife is beside me oblivious, asleep, snoring. I got so frustrated I went out for a quick 1 mile jog.

Other than that, life's good. I have a stupid easy job, have no money issues, shed 50lbs in the last 6 months.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Autist here but good looking but not enough for girls to approach me. How do I approach girls? (In college)

Whats the dog form 4 - 9?

Attached: dog form.jpg (605x852, 100K)

Pretend to be interested in her career goals and keep her talking, by asking more about her amaaaazing life

I've had some small dips due to school but mostly I'm doing great. My one month of semester break really helped me reconnect with God and I started lifting regularly again. Never had a gf but that dosn't bother me much right now because school and the future are really fucking stressful right now.

How did you reconnect with God? What was the turning point for you that made you decide you wanted to turn to faith?
I could use some help

sorry that his success makes you upset

Attached: HEH.png (237x299, 139K)

Started my first job out of college feeling super overwhelmed. Finally feel good and can sleep through the night without waking up and feeling anxious as fuck.

Attached: bdayy.jpg (640x1136, 100K)

Essentially I have had the luxury of growing up Christian but it really started when I realized how much of a hateful, lifeless, degenerate I had become even though I was doing good in school. Browsed pol unironically, drank soda every day at school, paid fucking 8 dollars a fucking day for awful food wasting so much hard earned money, masturbating way too much just to feel intimacy because all of my friends had left. I felt like I had no more soul, no discipline, no faith to the man who gave up his life to save us for the rest of eternity, I wasn't living up to my family, my grandpa who had served in all major cold war conflicts including world war 2. I wasn't a man, I was a fat husk of a child and I realized that no one else but me and God could forge the path of just virtue, discipline, and kindness. user jesus died to make men holy, I will live to make them free.

I wish I could be faithful, but I lost my belief in the moral legitimacy of the Catholic Church. And no offense, but I don't have the heart to become a Protestant - I don't think that changing religious beliefs is something as trivial as changing hats.

t. lapsed Catholic

Your connection with God is between you and him, breaking bread with others is communion and serves as the family to take care of one another. Protestants suck, I hate to use this word but where I live they are cucked and are actual shills for Israel and I know only a few who understand the intimate connection with God an individual must retain. You are the only actor able to maintain faith, not anyone else, the church is to be feared, but every man is his own temple of Christ, fear a pope who brings degeneracy into the church but do not fear yourself because only you have the ability to maintain that connection with God. Christians are brothers in faith, and it is only through our reconciliation with this bitch of an earth do we realize that it is the strength of our own two hands that is what shapes the world around us.

ask her about dogs or the office, because lord knows those are the only personality traits in the character creator girls like to pick

This is all in your mind user. The stuff you think about that you assume make you a "not NPC" is stuff most people acknowledge or ponder on for brief periods of time.
The reason they are successful is because they don't obsess over these truths and redpills. They just shut it down before it takes any significant toll or headspace in their lives and focus on things that seem NPC and carbon copies.
Try it user. It is possible to be presentable and still stand up for yourself

I feel like you're overlooking the orthopraxic elements of religion - like most Christians do. Orthopraxy to me is how we maintain continuity with centuries of Christianity, so this idea of ever man being his own church is inimical to me - throwing away the connection that ritual offers not just with your own community but with past Christians and eventually to Christ (or at least Paul if we're talking historical figures).

feeling that dull existential ache in my chest again
i cant shake the feeling of being a rat in a rat race, toiling to subsist until i grow old and die

You're not wrong. I ran myself into the ground with the Texas Method while cutting to make weight. In hindsight, I realize I had no business competing in a meet, because my total was 300lbs away from the nationals qualifying total.

terrible. I hurt my shoulder and haven't lifted in a few weeks. I'm trying to make social gains and get a gf but I have a huge fear of talking to women. People say to practice with women I don't care about then move to more attractive girls but I just can't do it. The last girl I even had a chance with that was above 5/10 ghosted me after we hung out two times. Everything is going fine in my life but I still feel like shit most of the time and I hate my personality and social shortcomings.

You're living your life based off the sunk-cost fallacy. My advice? Cut your losses and run to a different degree.

I appreciate you for being so elaborate with your reply user, it is very insightful.
I don’t go to church as much but I really want save myself and be a good guy, there’s been too much sadness in my life and I’ve been there too long. I just want to be stronger for my family. I really want to believe there is meaning out there in this miserable life.

Believe it or not, your mom is still watching over you. So get up user, get up and live your life for her. Make her even more proud of you, that's how you thank her for giving you your life.

>noticed girlfriend really likes rough sex
>she goes crazy when I slap her around/choke her/call her a whore, stuff like that
>if we go at a "rough sex" pace I'll just cum in 30 seconds
>we always just end up having slow sex

How do I give her the rough fucking she wants without busting lads? She's super tight which doesn't help at all

I’ve given up on finding a girl. Just gonna hang out with my friends, lift, and play my card games.

feel the same. They say we need a greater goal, but every goal just feels pointless. c'est la vie

Attached: il_1140xN.1153030681_7bgy.jpg (1140x1511, 378K)

How to quit alcohol brehs? I don't into too much trouble, just 2-3 beers a day, but it really affects my mood and its fucking up my cut. I know this is total fattie logic, but its one of the few things that can help me relax in my life. I can't imagine a life where I don't have a few beers after a hard days work.

Wut do to change this shit mindset?

Attached: 1474649414035.jpg (600x612, 95K)

Got dumped last moth by a girl i loved, failed all my university exams,broke a tooth..but i think i found a way to fix my medical condition that i have for 4 years so that is making me relatively happy just hope it works

Thank you

Im a bit sad but im starting boxing today, honestly, getting punched is a bit scary (Even if it isnt the first time i get punched), but those punches wont be as hard as the punches i throw to myself in my head, and more importantly: They are real punches, which will put the ones in my head in perspective.

Have a good life, we will all make it.

Been good, but then i travelled to germany for 2 months and i got excluded from the pack, misoandry turned on again and im back on start...
All social gains lost, now i dont have even anybody to go on live whit

I'm married and fell in love with my sidechick. Sidechick didn't know I was married. She ended up being my dream girl, didn't stay around because I wouldn't (couldn't) committ.

>Married, same girl for 10 years
>Obtain sidechick (doesn't know I'm married)
>Amazing singing voice, been in dance her whole life, beautiful face and perfect body. 5'1", 105 pounds.
>We're both extremely affectionate, extremely sexual and have zero reservations showing it in public.
>At a bar playing pool with her and a friend of mine, couple drinks in. She's in a short skirt and fishnets, perfect stomach showing beneath a matching top. Her short blonde hair is bouncing as she is dancing/singing to the music like always.
>I'm sitting on a barstool and she dances on me before ending up in my lap, my hands under her skirt holding her close.
>She drapes her arms over my shoulders, puts her forehead against mine, looking me straight in the eyes, "I never want to upset you, I want to be perfect for you, as long as you'll have me." She kissed me and held me like it was my first time.
>Instantly I completely fell in love with her.
>I know I'm fucked up. I know.
>She was turned on more than I've ever seen her the rest of the night, she can't keep her hand(s) off my ass and cock.
>She lives with her sister.
>It is my first time there.
>She wants a shower and she wants me to join her.
>Meet her older sister in transit to the shower. Seems cool, then I meet her brother in law. Seems cool.
>Sidechick is drunk and way too loudly is saying "FUCK ME DADDY" while we shower.
>*HUGE BANGING ON THE DOOR* "HEY WHAT THE FUCK"
>No one comes in, she is freaking out, I'm trying to console her. Eyeliner is running down her face as she looks up at me, crying now, "I don't want this to be ruined" (shes drunk and it only kind of made sense).
>Get dressed, get to her room, brother in law comes in and is yelling at me to get out.
>Shes crying as I'm being kicked out of the house. I get no text this night.

Cont.

>She is driven to her parent's, very conservative family apparently.
>Parents put the fear of God in her or something.
>Says she wants a relationship only if we aren't having sex.
>Literally the #1 reason she is in my life is for sex.
>Tell her no. It ends there.
She was honestly my dream girl. She fulfilled every part of me that felt empty.

Attached: vcbbb.jpg (305x304, 19K)

Nice job user, keep hitting those PR's

YEAH BUDDY LIGHTWEIGHT LIGHTWEIGHT

For the last couple of years I have done an 180 in life and basically turned it around. Went from a ugly, fat underachiever to a successfull fit dude. But honestly it just feels the harder I push onward and try to become even more successfull the more it consumes me.

I often work 50h+ a week in my job in a high stress environment because I now have a bunch of responsibilities and am gaining more and more constantly it seems. And this only seems to go up with time, then I come home from work a bit overworked and force myself to keep eating clean and do sport every day (either cardio or gym) whilst trying to achieve PRs. Then in the spare time I have I try to learn new skills to advance my career faster and have interesting hobbies. Also the 50h are only what I work Mo-Fr that doesnt account for the stuff I do on the weekends for my job which I sometimes put in another few hours.

The last 2 months or so it seems I do absolutely nothing other than working towards my ideals. And the worst thing is everytime I try to chill and make myself take it easier I just cant do it anymore because my biggest fear in life is not reaching my long term goals. So nowadays I am often stressed and depressed and because I was never one to complain I just keep it all inside. I have always been someone who is drawn to dangerous stuff and I have often thought about base jumping, riding motorcycles like a maniac or other things. Recently when I was stressed I would take my Audi onto the Autobahn (I live in germany) and just push the pedal all the way down to about 250kph (~155mph) at that speed the car is regulated although I am thinking of having that removed. It is such a calming experience I feel like I am born again, no worries no stress nothing. Yesterday I say a video of some people crashing with a motorcycle at 300kph (~186mph) and it made me realize how insane what I am doing is when I saw their ripped off bodyparts laying on the road at the end of the video.

Attached: 5a0b8e9b6568ae3a07fcff92f4deb4a7555b3e3b_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Cont.

The thing is doing something that has the very real possibility of death if shit goes wrong makes me feel good honestly. And I dont want to die in any way, I dont have a deathwish but it just feels like in that moment everything that went wrong in my life along the way doesnt matter. I cant talk to other people about it because they wont understand and they will just take it the wrong way like I cant handle the stress.

I have no problem with it I think, the thing is just the more I become the person I want to be the less I give a fuck about what others think and I just do the shit my heart tells me to do. All my life I wanted to do dangerous shit and I never did, not because I was afraid but because of what others would think of me or how my family/friends would feel if I died. But honestly I always felt like I was caged and now that I have the option to just be free I just want to escalate things instead of having enough of it. Honestly driving 250kph feels fucking boring once you done it a few times in a car. Now going 300kph+ on a motorcycle, boy I can only imagine what it would be like.

Am I fucking crazy ?

>Feels Thread
Saw my family today, parents are aging horribly and I am dying inside right now. Moms mental health is gone and she just wants to die

Dad is amazing, all this time its still him and he acts the same way to cheer me up and be there even though as i look at him all I felt was sadness and fuck there is nothing I can do. I can't be strong for my family or for anyone. they will all die

mfw it doesn't get better with age, if anything it all gets worse. Maybe you have to learn to love the pain.