BPD Feels

Reminder that people with Borderline Personality Disorder are NOT all monsters. We are merely potential monsters. Sure, I can temporarily go evil and insane under the wrong circumstances, but some of us have enough insight and self-control not to cause harm.

Attached: 1547406519660.png (317x350, 184K)

I wouldn't own a pitbull and I wouldn't date somebody with BPD.

All I got from trying to be nice to my BPD gf and take care of her is heartbreak. I was going to have her move in with me after her mom was going to abandon her, and right before I was going to meet her she slept with some dude for a week. Then she justified it with how i wasnt there for her even though i got a new well paying job to help support her and was going to meet her within two months after we talked and vc every day.
All I want is someone loyal who accepts me and then i just get broken down by a monster.

If you were self-aware and had the self-control to manage your behaviour, I wouldn't hold it against you.

Well, have you considered that maybe she was just a whore?

Its a hallmark of bpd to do this. They have a fear of abandonment and act out of that fear as a coping mechanism to do the same thing that would cause pain to them.

bpd isnt real theyre just selfish assholes

You guys sound comfy, but you also scare me.

>a BPD makes another thread
>"im actually so nice and good u just have to stick w/me for the real payoff ;)"
>"im totally not a bad person i just do bad things sometimes"
>"omg im soooooo misunderstood!!!"
reads like a bad late-night advertisement honestly. why do you even make these threads? trying to lure more victims in? jesus fuck. you people are all the same and you're insufferable.

Attached: 1406758450152.jpg (605x605, 57K)

I've never had a single victim you baka.

>i've never had a single victim
yet

i dunno why someone would take that chance.

I know.
You deserve love like anybody else.

why would they when they can talk to you, you fucking basket of sunshine.

FPBP, indubitably.

Attached: 1520834329047.gif (245x245, 907K)

you don't know me user, but I know bpd. If there was nothing to be extremely cautious about, you wouldn't be diagnosed with it.

i too know bpd. i'm not diagnosed with it.
there is stuff to be cautious of, yes. there is also stuff to be cautious of about you.
you're right, i don't know you. you don't know me either. i'd really prefer it stay that way so enjoy the thread.

Since finding out I have BPD at 25. I haven't been able to find love

BPD made me an incel

i don't think you have to be cautious about me. None of my problems cause problems to others.

thats not really for you to decide though is it

i found that because i get so intensely obsessed with people that the people i love the most and am the most paranoid about I avoid, and instead I have relationships with people who i have no real passion for.
it's not exactly perfect but it works im not as distracted as i used to be

>i cause problems for others in my interpersonal relationships
>it's okay because everyone does

most people don't cause any problems for others and aren't susceptible to causing problems.

...what? i'll explain.

your problems might cause others problems, without you being aware of it. this is what i mean by
>thats not really for you to decide
you could be the nicest most kind human on the planet and you might be cause a problem for someone with how kind you are or the way you go about it, you don't always know.

>most people don't cause problems for others
>aren't susceptible to causing problems
where the fuck do you live that most people dont cause any problems for others? The Kingdom of Caring?

in hindsight, i guess you're meaning 'causing problems' as an active verb, like intentionally trying to cause a problem for someone? i dunno. everybody causes problems and is unaware of many of them.

Unironically as long as someone with bpd is aware of the problem and attempts to avoid an outburst or atleast apologizes I don't see how they're horrible people. Judge people on actions sorta thing ya'know? Although that being said there's no excuse for certain behavior like cheating or breaking shit.