What are some of your guys diets to lose weight over a few months?

What are some of your guys diets to lose weight over a few months?

I basically want to meal prep in bulk and eat the same shit throughout the week to lose weight

Attached: anna-victoria-fitness-transformation.jpg (435x443, 43K)

Left just needs to do squats
Right needs to bulk

Left needs to bulk right needs to EAT. men like some meat left on the bone for em and the GIRL (if you can even call her that) got no meat left on the BONE for the MEN. I bet she attracts 29 year olds but men like big girls like me with meat on the bone for their bone if you know what I mean ;) =)

Milk truck arrive. God I love bobs.

I feel like I like the left more, even if right is hotter because right is out of my league by far

Delusions

Attached: 1554830626524.jpg (700x483, 28K)

Does the left not have any hands? She has huge tits so I'll gladly take care of her if I can fondle them all night, but still. It's a little unsettling

>what poor people say to COPE themselves into liking prole women

i like left better too

Peak boomerposting

I can guarantee you I'm the best looking male on this board and right side could lose some more fat to look better
Kys

>egg sandwich for breakfast
>protein shake post workout
>bunch of chicken + an onion for dinner
2k calories a day
every day

There are enough fat fucking women in the world already. Why do you disgusting chubby chasers have to complain every time you see a woman with low bf%? Fuck off.

Attached: boomer.jpg (840x472, 120K)

>I can guarantee you I'm the best looking male on this board
That's a bold claim, post face.

i can guarantee you're a massive faggot so your opinion on women is worthless

I just do alternate day fasting, with a 72 hour fast every other week. It melts off the fat in no time.

Wanting us to do the work for you tells us that you're another fat fuck that will give up in a month. You got yourself fat, unfat yourself

>low test cope

left is better

left is a hawg you could pump and dump
right is wife material

Anyone who says they like left more is a faggot because left's face is fat and ugly

The only flaw with right is her ugly hair dye job, otherwise the reduction in belly fat has made her thigh-size perfect. More importantly she's a rare girl who is skinny but all the extra fat concentrates in her tits (or she has fake tits?).

4 eggs 3 toast breakfast
fastfood burger lunch
fastfood burger dinner
yogurt and fruit and cadbury eggs snack

1800-2200 calories a day losing 2-3lbs a week

also clen t3 ephedrine and caffeine and cardio 7 days aweek

Gib milkies

I can guarantee you I'm the worst looking male on this board and I agree with you

based narrow shouldered posters.

Right is perfect you homosexal.