This is natty progress

Is this proof that most everyone is a fraud?

This guy has been personally trained by a respected personal trainer putting his reputation on the line and look at the results: several years later he is still so scrawny, look at those legs!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 How to Fix Forward Head Slumped Posture (PERMANENTLY ) - YouTube.jpg (1667x1102, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cBvtrVAmbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just not eating enough if he's been working out for years with Jeff training him consistently. all you've proven is that routine and coaches have less of an impact on physique than what you do in the kitchen.

Attached: 1528848144665.png (667x684, 53K)

What normal people think will happen from 1 year just going to gym and lift weights.
>picrelated

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 9K)

Post body

jeff doesnt train him consistently, he says in a video that he just lets him do whatever. jeff seems busy working with real athletes

both have trash genes.

>genes
I really dislike it when this is meme'd around here. Mostly because I know there's impressionable young lads here that will feel discouraged because of genes. You CAN reach huge numbers and get a killer physique even with "bad genes" (like actual physical disabilities).

Fucking worst shitter cope I ever read and it's 99% of the time used by some lazy fuck who doesn't consistently try in anything. Lmao whats next, you're a virgin because of your dick size and women are whores? Grow up.

>never talk to me or my son ever again .jpeg

Attached: 1547808875193-int.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Based desu

If you watched Jeff's videos you would know that he has been lifting for less than 14 months and put on 20 lb muscle mass. Keep doing god's work jeff, way to go getting #41 on trending.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-182226.png (1440x2560, 646K)

Jeff is a fake natty. He is a 44 year old man (testosterone plummets at this age) with year-round single digit body fat. Despite his low bodyfat, he maintains large muscle bellies for a man of his size (5'7 -- he is not 5'11 as he claims).

In one of his videos, he did 5 chin ups, but was breathing so raggedly you'd have thought he did 20. In fact, they even had to edit the video to make it seem as if his talk was given in one shot. That's roided breathing if I've ever seen it. The man lies about his natty status and height.
>inb4 muh carrot cake once a year

>Everyone lifts to get big

Attached: 1534373911257.png (354x315, 85K)

this

this
Jessi trains a lot and sure uses a lot of Jeff's advice, but in the end I think they just work together on the videos and nothing much more. It's not like Jessi is his personal apprentice or something like that and they sure not spend their days and nights together, eating the same etc.

Jessie is like Jeff's adopted son who does not understand his father's concern for fitness yet, only when Jeff dies at age of 120 will Jessie understand and start making sick gains.

except it is true retard

no it isn't, most people on this board love to shit on people with wide hips, narrow shoulders etc but never post their own physique like they look any better. actually training will always make you look better than no training regardless of your "genes"

Jeff sabotages his progress because because he doesn't want his Bottom to be bigger than him.

it is a flat out lie that anyone can look good. If you have a small skeleton and bad genes no amount of working out naturally will lift you out of DYEL mode and this is a FACT

You make a good point. By the time dick size would be a dealbreaker she is only going to change her mind if she is most whorish thot and if she pulls that shit feel free to slide her your pudding pop.

Personal Trainer here, most of my income is online now but Ive trained probably 1000 athletes, normies or what have you

Some people will just refuse to do anything outside the hour they pay, or the month of programming/formchecks I give to them.

I work in powerlifting, but have normal goals too - but both demographics just get lazy as fuck.

>will not eat
>will not track calories
>will not stretch
>wont upload film
>wont upate an excel spreadsheet with the minimum of 2-3 numbers/workout

There is only so much I can do and if there is anything this job has taught me is that willpower must be genetic, as you have it or you don't

Most yes. All no.
Training as a man will not yield the same benefits as training through puberty. All the people I have every met who had impressive physiques, steroids or natural all trained through puberty. Even the guys who trained through puberty then let off the gym when they were older ended up looking significantly better than guys who started training as men. The difference really is night and day.

Dislike the truth as much as you want, it is still the truth. The flipside of what you are saying is dangerous. Impressionable young lads are going to buy what you are selling and when they do not get the results you say they can, it will come to steroids or quitting the gym. Playing with fire telling lies to younglings.

This video says it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=8cBvtrVAmbI

based

>will not stretch
not doing that too, but should do... how many times per week should I do that? Or after every workout? Before?

>wont upload film
what? please continue.

This pretty much, besides the roastie defending part.

post body, defeatist faggot

He means uploading film of you doing plugged squats to russian video hosting websites. It's the ticket to easy gains but for some reason his clients won't do it (meaning you SHOULD do it)

Glad somebody understands. With that said you should still try and be the best you can be, not compare yourself to the next guy.

Post body.

Also why is honesty defeatist? Not everyone can have a killer bod by working out in the gym that is a fact. People on this board need to start dealing with objective truths not subjective coddling which makes them feel better. Over the years I have had dozens of friends who trained consistently just as hard as I did and ended up looking average with average lifts and they really did push themselves as hard as possible.

Genetics is the biggest factor in making it natural or on steroids.

pic related training after 11 years with weights, two years calisthenics (started at 14).

Attached: 1496624580861.jpg (2448x3264, 910K)

nice Jow Forums filename :)

Even if he not lifted he fix Jessie posture well

You can look better than you lookee before. Wider delts and lats with lower bodyfat will make you 100 times more better looking than a pear shaped skinny fat bitch.

There was no need to trip for those posts. All the pictures I have of myself are scraped from archive threads.

Attached: 1420066393804.jpg (6824x5496, 3.63M)

>With that said you should still try and be the best you can be, not compare yourself to the next guy.
This is right.
>Also why is honesty defeatist? Not everyone can have a killer bod by working out in the gym that is a fact.
This is wrong (true for physically/mentally handicapped maybe).

Also, feel free to put on your trip to confirm no larp.

Attached: progress.jpg (3000x1596, 1.51M)

lmao you seriously gonna larp as lotus

Genetics are multifaceted. The person you posted only proves my point further. The insertions they have are still above average for weight training. Go through a CBT, the amount of anons who look as good will not be high. Looks like a kid who started on the tail end of puberty and did a nice re composition...

The primary factor in looking good is insertions. The more muscle you need to look good, the less ideal insertions you have. Top models have broad frames with low square chest insertions which do not require much muscle if any at all to look amazing. The more you have to build the more you have to cover up. That is a truth.

Being strong is another conversation I do not feel like talking about. Also do not feel like tripping the content in my posts is valid with or without a trip for discussion or debate.

>women are whores
This is just a fact of life dude

>personally trained
Has he? I thought he was just an employee at his gym. A janitor or something.

Nigger

He blackmails his clients to crossdresd

mirin'

No need to larp.
When I was younger and first started training, around 14-15, grown men would come up to me and tell me how good my genetics were. Being young and naive I was insulted, I insisted that I had worked so hard and what they were saying was discrediting the hard work I had put in up until that point. Years went by and the feedback was more or less the same. As I grew older I got wiser and started to really listen to what these old men were telling me, especially in regards to the friends who were training with me and their progress. At 20 I learned how to deadlift from some oly lifters along with my friends. They kept adding weight and my friends capped out around 315lbs, I pulled 495lbs first go. Both my parents were professional athletes at some point in their life (mom, tennis, handball | dad cricket) and I know that played a factor in my athletics when I was younger, brother was a professional basketball player in EU for years. My genetics are above average but they are nothing in the big picture, so many outliers in the world who put me to shame.

Best Corvettes are made by Bubba...conflicted.

your turn to post body user

The person I posted is myself and I looked like the avarege skinnyfat dude - pic related is another before pic from same vacation.
You don't need top genetics to look good to normies (or even Jow Forums, if you lift properly long enough). Those are only required if you want to compete.

>Being strong is another conversation I do not feel like talking about. Also do not feel like tripping the content in my posts is valid with or without a trip for discussion or debate.
Confirmed for larp.

Attached: P1050277.jpg (2321x2735, 1.13M)

>DNA, the genetic material that dictates literally every single biological process in your body, is a meme

Fuck off, retard. This is like saying anybody can reach the same height if they truly work hard and eat all of their vegetables. There is a reason the term "natty potential" is thrown around on here so often. Every person has a limit at which maxing out their potential on rest, caloric intake, and programming will no longer cause any more growth and progress. Why is that? Because a person's genes dictate how effectively they can lift weights and heal. For example:
>serum testosterone levels (also impacted by SHBG)
>testosterone receptor density
>muscle fiber density by type (why African runners are typically superior to any other country)
>muscle contraction regulatory elements
>regulatory elements affecting muscle growth and recovery
>brain-muscle connection

All of these impact how big/strong a person is going to get. Now, your average joe should be able to attain a somewhat appreciable physique and possible 1/2/3/4 given they have their diet, training, and sleep under control. But, do say anyone can attain the physique seen in is fucking stupid.

My natty potential was slightly above 1/2/3/4 and I stalled there for about 4 years despite changes in my diet and training. So I hopped on roids and here I am making progress again. But, even on roids, I will NEVER reach Ronnie Coleman or Ahnold level. Why?? Because my genes don't dictate that I can do it.

I'm tired of this "If you work hard, you can achieve anything" mentality when it comes to powerlifting and bodybuilding. It is horseshit and arguably worse than the boomer bootstrap meme.

Attached: 1553719709084.png (486x356, 305K)

the ultimate blackpill is that the guy in the red shirt juices too, just with lower doses and less success obviously.

Attached: 1.jpg (791x446, 43K)

You started training as a teen which is reinforcing my point. Jesse started training as a main which reinforces my point. Honestly if you can say you do not need top genetics you are already in the top percentile speaking from a place or privilege. Be happy being an outlier. The majority of posters on this site do not look like you, that should be the first indication. You will have a good build for the rest of your life as long as you do not get into hard drugs or abuse alcohol and sugars.

>tl;dr you are an outlier. you look good. this is praise.

Why should I talk about strength? So I can get flamed with false steroids accusations because I pull 700+ under 200lbs? That conversation gets old. Pound for pound strength is also a gift from god (genetics). I have never met anybody IRL who is stronger than me in that aspect.

>My genetics are above average but they are nothing in the big picture, so many outliers in the world who put me to shame.
Fuck off, you come from an elite gene pool if both of your parents were pro athletes. You are definitely in the top one percent of genetic outliers. Yes, you can compare yourself to 0.0000001 percent, e.g. Bo Jackson, but who cares?

The real question is how does it feel to have squandered this elite genetic background by lifting weights and shitposting on a Congolese tap dancing fansite instead of becoming a pro athlete yourself? Again, you could never have been Bo Jackson but you probably could have been somebody.

Feels good. Very anti-authority and view most athletes as property, shelf life is getting lower and lower for athletes and I got into the technology game early so I don't have to worry about using my body to put food on the table. That is an honest answer. My heart was never in athletics after seeing the statistics and burn-out rate.

I started lifting weights to combat an overactive thyroid. Dr said either that or take pills for the rest of my life. So in that aspect I always trained for health.

The amount of anons I have helped over the past 9 years must be hundreds now and that feels good, seeing your peers succeed in their fitness and life goals. Zero regrets.

Also for context the big picture is my genetics or better with doctor supervised PEDs. I know my lane user.

Was that answer comprehensive enough?

19 is pretty late, especially considering I didn't do any sports in my youth and ate like shit. In comparison, it's insane seeing how quickly those 13-16 year old kids in my boxing club change in appearance. Having been physically active in your teens is a huge advantage, that's true.
I train 6 days a week, about 7-8 hours total (2x lifting, 3x boxing, 1x running) and eat well - if I didn't, I would look like the average dude (see before pics).

My point is: You don't need to be as big as me or you to look good. You also don't need to pull huge numbers, unless you want to compete (I'm pretty weak by Jow Forums standards).
Discouraging people by saying "you'll look bad even after lifting if you have bad genetics" is plain wrong, since you don't need genetics to look much better than the average non-training dude. Those are only required if you want to compete or set your goals too high.

Attached: sweat.gif (1920x1076, 2.17M)

>(mom, tennis, handball dad cricket)
nigger those are boomer sports
you feel good that your parents were good at pussy-ass tier sports?

>have never met anybody IRL who is stronger than me in that aspect.

>come to any slavic country
>get strengthmogged by a first old farmer >you see
>???
>profit?

pretty sure he's only been training for just under 2 years, and i highly doubt he devotes him self as seriously as JEFF CACALIERE

>Feels good. Very anti-authority and view most athletes as property, shelf life is getting lower and lower for athletes and I got into the technology game early so I don't have to worry about using my body to put food on the table.
Total cope, my man. You could have just played pro football for 2 to 3 years and then pursued a career in technology with a nest egg of $3M or more. Nothing you listed as a current activity is mutually exclusive with a brief career as a pro athlete. You had a winning lottery ticket and were too much of an anti authority edgelord to cash it in. You're like Good Will Hunting, if Will was an athletic specimen rather than a genius.

Remember I said this to you. Your genetics are above average. Plain and simple.

The only reason I posted in this thread was in response to somebody saying
>You CAN reach huge numbers and get a killer physique even with "bad genes" (like actual physical disabilities
You do not agree with this either. Everything in between I do not care about. Keep training and looking good. Cardio is the difference between looking good and unreal, good on you.

Sports of the Commonwealth brought to colonized islands. Feels good my parents were better at the sports than the people who introduced them to their islands. Feels really good.

What level of athletics did your parents accomplish? Please don't move the goalpost and just answer the question.

Na man. I know a lot of guys who went pro and they have lots of regrets, most got injured a couple seasons in and that was their story. All their family came out of the woodworks asking for money and that jazz. Not for me. Last two guys I bumped into were just doing Oil and Gas office jobs to get by.
Also I think you are overestimating me by quite a bit.

I looked more buff after my first 6 months desu, I think he might have bad genetics or nutrition. Been lifting for a year now and every single body part of mine looks bigger than his. Any stats on his bench/OHP/deadlift/squat?

They were too busy fighting wars to play some gay ass cricket, and one of them found the time to win a major international boxing belt (won't tell which because dox)

Now tell me about your family's involvement in WW1, darkie

idk, genetics, I'm still natty. Good cardio base as well, cycling 12+ hours a week.

Attached: IMG_1384.jpg (699x1049, 57K)

Guess it just depends on the perspective m8. "Huge numbers and a killer physique" to normies and a Jow Forumsizen are two different things. The first is definitely achievable for everyone, the second maybe not.

Is this the kind of body I'd get if I worked in the cotton industry?

Why can't you just answer
> one of them found the time to win a major international boxing belt (won't tell which because dox)
Instead of being an edgy fag with a Jow Forums agenda?
>They were too busy fighting wars to play some gay ass cricket
>Now tell me about your family's involvement in WW1, darkie

My great-grandfather fought in WW1 even though they didn't want people of color from the islands enlisting.

Off to bed.

The real agenda is polarization of one party against another.

Hemsworth, Evans, Michael B, are considered killer physiques today for the record. If huge numbers are achievable for everyone, are they really huge numbers? Most posters here have not hit 1/2/3/4 for reps after years. Even 1/2/2/3 for reps is uncommon. Different perspectives for sure. Curious to how yours will change the farther down the rabbit hole you go, until one day you are out the other side.

>so there is this black guy right
>built like an ox
>and i ask if i could get his body....
>working in the cotton industry...
>the whole slavery thing ya know...
filename related

Attached: edgyasfuck.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

> I Wana go to the gym, but I don't want to get too big
Fucking normies

Attached: 1552826839472.png (1000x432, 137K)

Attached: 1554831785288.jpg (542x499, 71K)

>Hemsworth, Evans, Michael B, are considered killer physiques today for the record
You just listed three very obvious steroid users.

Jeff is a physical therapist. He's not a fucking trainer even though he is passing himself off as one. He's a charlatan. He sells programs that obviously will not work, he's had Jesse at his gym for fucking years and has him as a regular part of his videos yet you tell me he refuses to train him? Bullshit. You should only listen to Jeff for what he is qualified in: pain relief, mobility, NOT for muscle-building, nutrition, programming, whatever.

do they fuck?

You didn't join the real and active Jow Forumsness & Health Server on Dis cord yet?
Advice on routine and posture, motivation, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting,
self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention awaits you!
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in beginning of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

>jeff seems busy working with real athletes

The "jeff coaches real athletes" meme strikes again.
You say that because he has like 3 videos of him ""coaching"" an NFL player?

Even worse when women say it.

Fucking cope harder faggot.
> I won't look as good as the top 0.1% so why even try

> I won't look like the top 0.1%, so why even bother
Whilst all of what you said is true, it has no bearing on what is being argued here. The point is regardless of genetics, you can still improve yourself. Of course there is someone taller, wider, handsomer, richer or whatever than you, but that's just fucking life. Either deal with it or whine like a faggot on polynesian stamp collecting site

Attached: 3Vv2G6v.png (1336x556, 10K)

Thats the point of the channel you fucking retard

>Even the guys who trained through puberty then let off the gym when they were older ended up looking significantly better than guys who started training as men.
AKA, all the chads who played sports in high school.

He needs to eat more. Guys back before gear was invented got bigger than that.

Attached: natty limit.png (452x457, 232K)

>someone who started training at 13 looks better at 23 after 10 years of training than a 23 year old that started at 21 after 2 years of training.

>surprised pikachu face

No, the issue is Jeff's training. He's got lots of solid advice in terms of individual exercises, but his overall approach to programming is dogshit. He unironically advocates for brosplits and doing a million minor exercises while simultaneously saying you should never have a workout last more than 45 min. And most importantly, he's all about staying as thin as possible. That's the biggest issue. You dont need to go full-retard like rippetoe and tell everyone to slop on as much bodyfat as possible dirty bulking, but you're also never ever going to get anywhere if you're afraid to put on even a little bit of bodyfat

manlets

Cope

All I did through high school was swim team, track, and cross country. Practically nothing but cardio. I’m 25 now, 6.1” and 136 pounds. So what you’re saying is that I’m doomed and that I will never acquire an alpha male physique because I didn’t strength train in my early years?

they had those Greek statue aesthetics spot on back in the day.
The modern obsession to get a big chest for men is fucking stupid.

it's not, the point is to train and look like an athlete, it's not particularly about hypertrophy

Nigger

Attached: dsadsa.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Based
Stop being cowards

guy on the bottom right was 6'1

You deserve a bullet in the head you disgusting Nigger for thinking you can give us, the superior white race, a speech with your ape words.

14/88

you're right

lifting should be mandatory in school

Thinking curlean x program is gonna get you big

jeans waist size?

he didnt say "looking good" he said looking better. thats a whole different thing.

You're optimized for ottermode, but you aren't locked into it.

Am I fallin for bait? He's a head strength coach in the MLB