Women's deceitful tactics

Name them.
First thing that comes to mind is the pushup bra. How many times have you seen a chick who appears to have perfect tits only to find that they sag down and sway towards the armpits like an under-filled water ballon when she takes off her top?

Attached: 19120228_767181616782975_5808953975193468928_n.jpg (1080x1314, 155K)

Clown paint aka make up.

Snapchat filters, fatties who take photos with weird angles to make themselves more slim, like that antifa whore who was hit by a car.

Saying 'i love you'
This is the biggest lie because women can't feel love.

It is literally like buying an expensive phone while being a poorfag.

they are needy whores, treat them accordingly and you'll be just fine

Even if they 'love' you, they never say that unless they want to attract attention of some chad. Same goes for 'my darling'.

This. Reminds me of what Henrey Kissinger said about America: No permanent friends or enemies, just interests.

What kind of beast are you dating?

some girl told you you have a diminutive phallus, didn't she, OP?

Attached: CE72906F-8E58-47E9-9477-D07A5AF33AD7.jpg (743x496, 41K)

I guess flaking, but cant say its a tactic

Women flirt, agree to a date then cancel at the last minute but bitches are flaky in their nature so...

Ok yeah, this one is better

Ever noticed that when a woman is losing an argument she ALWAYS attacks your social status

She'll say you're a:
>virgin
>incel
>small dick (cant please women = low social status)
>ugly
>never had a gf

They're primitive cave people who are always thinking about muh sex muh reproduction, it's their only biological function after all.

America is a tsundere anime girl confirmed

pretending they know what love is when they just want lust and security.

found the dicklet

Watch Aaron Clarey on Youtube, the most redpilled channel

funny, but you can't deny that women can only attack mens social status because they have no character or personality besides their need to reproduce.

They attack that way because it wounds you. "Incel." Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

>2019
>having sex with women

Attached: 1542863100559.jpg (937x1171, 159K)

nah, women have been like this forever

Attached: shitsinceantiquity.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

user. Boobs have feelings too. But mostly they are just pillows and milk pumps

>giving a damn about 3D whores

I can tell that your worldview and behaviour all stems from an anger,towards wome, due to feelings of being maligned and overlooked by them.

Pretending they have real feelings about people and things rather than just selfish personal desires.